PDA

View Full Version : Crafting services

Elyseon
08-22-2011, 10:42 PM
I was thinking about starting a crafting service, starting w/ the lvl5+15 recipes. I know this would require a basic level of trust. But this would work by giving the recipe and would supply the rest of the needs and then return the final product. I would simply require a small fee. Any suggestions about this.

Ellyidol
08-22-2011, 10:49 PM
Probably in a game that had players have individual crafting levels, so that crafting specialized players can offer these services. But in PL, anyone can craft anything with the right ingredients really.

So all your asking for are recipes while you provide the scraps, which at 5-15 is barely anything.

My suggestion, stick to farming recipes if you want to make money in crafting :)

Whirlzap
08-23-2011, 12:06 AM
^That, unless you are thinking of this as a part-time busines.
I doubt anyone will do this though::

Elyseon
08-23-2011, 08:30 AM
Probably in a game that had players have individual crafting levels, so that crafting specialized players can offer these services. But in PL, anyone can craft anything with the right ingredients really.
yeh, thats true, also that would be awesome if PL had crafting levels. The game would really change if that was added. But now that i think about it, crafting for others would be a little worthless.

Tamino
08-23-2011, 08:36 AM
Actually, I made a few money by buying recipes / uncrafted items and selling them crafted. But it is a time-consuming activity because the margin depends on market trends and you shall check CS many times a day.