PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Un-liquidatables & Auto Liquidate

Register
08-23-2011, 10:14 AM
I remembered a suggestion I had a while back but didnt post it. Having the ability to make 2 or 3 items in your inventory un-liquidatable. You wouldnt be able to liq. it. This would be handy if you have special greens or something that you dont wanna liquidate.

Another small suggestion I just had was an auto liq. thing. Like you could set it to auto liquidate any greens, ask for purps, and never auto liq pinks. Thats just a little thoug....not really a full suggestion...

nmyxspaceship
08-23-2011, 10:15 AM
AWESOMEEE suggestion!

The Flash
08-23-2011, 10:22 AM
Great idea since i liq a green snowball launcher ones but now i just keep good purps and green in stash only. Also it would be nice to have more then 500 inventory slot since there is more then 500 pinks.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-23-2011, 10:27 AM
I remembered a suggestion I had a while back but didnt post it. Having the ability to make 2 or 3 items in your inventory un-liquidatable. You wouldnt be able to liq. it. This would be handy if you have special greens or something that you dont wanna liquidate.

Another small suggestion I just had was an auto liq. thing. Like you could set it to auto liquidate any greens, ask for purps, and never auto liq pinks. Thats just a little thoug....not really a full suggestion...

We need more like a box like we can check and uncheck so that way we know which ones to liquidate and which not too and Check means NOT for liquidation for if its UNCHECKED it means liquidated and at the bottom a little box that says liquidate all unchecked and you click Yes....... kind of goes with your idea. It would make Farming so much easier more time to enjoy the game :)

drewcapu
08-23-2011, 10:28 AM
Yeah, I think there was a suggestion a long time ago asking for functionality to mark a particular item or items as "save" in a way to once you're ready to liquidate everything else, you hit liquidate all, confirm, and all you're left with are the saved items. The toggles would, of course, be saved for the next time you login. It would make liquidating 250-500 items a lot easier ;)

mugen
08-23-2011, 10:46 AM
i wish this was implemented. quick liquidations lost me my ghost candy bag :( i still have cat though. :)

Nick41324
08-23-2011, 10:57 AM
Also giving people items without trading... I gave away a doom bow by accident -.-

Navygreen
08-23-2011, 11:08 AM
I think this is a great idea. I'm all for this!

JaytB
08-23-2011, 11:45 AM
+1

Although something similar has been suggested in the past, I'm all for this idea :)

asommers
08-23-2011, 12:03 PM
So a delete confirmation plus last-5-liquidated item recovery isn't good enough? The goal here was not to have to store a flag per item for all items in the database.

-ALS

SUPAPRODIGY
08-23-2011, 12:09 PM
5 is not that much we should pay platinum so we can have more recovery system slots.

mugen
08-23-2011, 12:11 PM
So a delete confirmation plus last-5-liquidated item recovery isn't good enough? The goal here was not to have to store a flag per item for all items in the database.

-ALS no this is great but sometimes i liquidate all whites and orange without even looking to rejoin party quicker and by the time i realize it its to late for the recover option. Probably should be more carful but it happens. lol

Silentarrow
08-23-2011, 12:22 PM
Item locking is something we're looking into for a future update. I personally thing it would be a great help!

Said by Thade.