PDA

View Full Version : People Leavimg PL!!!

pwnpear
08-23-2011, 11:28 AM
Recently, I've heard about many people leaving PL. Some will be playing SL, so that is ok, but many are leaving for good. I have experienced some minor losses, but yesterday, one of my guild mates broke the news that he will no longer be playing. This hurt me a lot. I know i should not be complaining about my one loss, but in truth, my friends list is getting shorter and shorter by the day. PL needs a change, and we need it soon. Im sorry STS if apple is making it hard for you to update PL, but even I am thinking of leaving PL now.

Best of Luck,
PwnPear

mugen
08-23-2011, 11:34 AM
Bro make some new friends or take a new player under your wing. Its sorta what i did when old friends left and it renewed my love for the game. Or take a break and come back after update.

JaytB
08-23-2011, 11:41 AM
I think that's the nature of any MMO (not really speaking out of experience here though). People come and people go. Personally, I see my friends list grow almost every day. Sure, some people leave, but I have a feeling many more new people enter the game too.

As said above, just make some new friends and you'll be fine. If they're really your friends, there are ways to communicate with eachother outside of PL too :)

Cascade
08-23-2011, 11:54 AM
Sorry that you are thinking of quitting but, STS cant do anything make apples approval group move faster...So you just have to be patient...If you are bored of PL then play another game till apple approves the new update.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-23-2011, 12:02 PM
We do need stuff lots of people are quiting because there is nothing new...

Penxwolf
08-23-2011, 12:17 PM
I'm not leaving :D

Conradin
08-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Recently, I've heard about many people leaving PL. Some will be playing SL, so that is ok, but many are leaving for good. I have experienced some minor losses, but yesterday, one of my guild mates broke the news that he will no longer be playing. This hurt me a lot. I know i should not be complaining about my one loss, but in truth, my friends list is getting shorter and shorter by the day. PL needs a change, and we need it soon. Im sorry STS if apple is making it hard for you to update PL, but even I am thinking of leaving PL now.

Best of Luck,
PwnPear

I've had sooo many friends leave ive lost count. I have 2000+ dormant people on my friends list, and Many many guilldies are gone/banned. I just try to make new friends and stay positive

Zaltiar
08-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Sigh, true, I've left pl for sl aswell, I still go back occasionally though for daily deals and such

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

NoseToNose
08-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Play Angry Birds till the new update, Hehe

Whirlzap
08-23-2011, 01:49 PM
You know what Brooke would say..:

sun light
08-23-2011, 01:56 PM
mmm... at first ppl complaining that pl is for rich ppl cos at that time u could get lvl 56 only with a lot of plt
tnx god pl change that.
and i agree... pl need change! !
we r waiting for the update almost. 2 month! that is a long time
so plz... just bring the update.
that the change we need
about sl, for devs is not ganna change cos. before sl if they had. 20k in pl? now they have 14k each
more ppl playing theier game but less each game.
we suffer, they dont ;)

SUPAPRODIGY
08-23-2011, 02:16 PM
Play Angry Birds till the new update, Hehe

No one plays angrybirds anymore its all about SL and PL.......

Navygreen
08-24-2011, 09:43 AM
We do need stuff lots of people are quiting because there is nothing new...

I see new players everyday. Why are they excluded from being your in game friends?

:)

superglut2
08-24-2011, 12:28 PM
pl does need more lvls fast.

Siejo
08-24-2011, 01:07 PM
I've heard about people leaving. I for one made a commitment to my guild I will not be leaving. I have dedicated myself to helping new players and old. The majority of my guild feels the same way.

NECROREAPER
08-24-2011, 03:08 PM
mmm... at first ppl complaining that pl is for rich ppl cos at that time u could get lvl 56 only with a lot of plt
tnx god pl change that.
and i agree... pl need change! !
we r waiting for the update almost. 2 month! that is a long time
so plz... just bring the update.
that the change we need
about sl, for devs is not ganna change cos. before sl if they had. 20k in pl? now they have 14k each
more ppl playing theier game but less each game.
we suffer, they dont ;)

Am I the only one or can anyone else not understand this?

Shrt hnd tlk s nt kewl

Please use regular sentences -______-

JaytB
08-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Am I the only one or can anyone else not understand this?

Shrt hnd tlk s nt kewl

Please use regular sentences -______-

I probably spent too much time with in game chat.. So yeah, it was completely clear to me :D

Ladylove
08-25-2011, 03:02 AM
You know what Brooke would say..:

O.o what would I say :D

NECROREAPER
08-25-2011, 03:04 AM
Omg Brooke where have you been, I haven't seen your name on these forums in the LOOOOOONGEST time

:upset:

Ladylove
08-25-2011, 03:05 AM
Omg Brooke where have you been, I haven't seen your name on these forums in the LOOOOOONGEST time

:upset:

Been playing O&C lol. And school and work of course.

cynic
09-05-2011, 04:33 AM
the main reasson i havent been playing for months is because there is nothing new for high lv players, big mistake to create new low lv dungeons and pimping other lvs and the making of star legend killed the game for me.

The lv cap raise is taking to long for me to hold my intrest in this game, really to bad but i dont think ill be back after the lv cap raise because well pl is over.
Since saying something negative about this game ends always with people turn against me in the forum ....... well this was really ment as feedback.
Sorry sts you guys took to long with the lv cap raise, but i enjoyed the game for a long time ty!

RedRyder
09-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Dude, OLD thread. No necroposting