PDA

View Full Version : New legend gear is all worse then existing again

kickazzrogue
06-30-2016, 04:30 PM
This is like the 4th 5th event that the legend gear you put out is worse than existing. Every piece is worse than what we already got. Whats the point in that are we never supposed to progress or can i keep my icescale for another 2 years. Thought we were supposed to get rid of paras not keep them around smh.

Plqgue
06-30-2016, 06:04 PM
This is like the 4th 5th event that the legend gear you put out is worse than existing. Every piece is worse than what we already got. Whats the point in that are we never supposed to progress or can i keep my icescale for another 2 years. Thought we were supposed to get rid of paras not keep them around smh.

This Pls give us good gears

Lawpvp
06-30-2016, 06:05 PM

doesnt matter waht gear they release paras will still be in twinks

Plqgue
06-30-2016, 07:51 PM
doesnt matter waht gear they release paras will still be in twinks

We're talking about endgame everything isn't about twink brackets

kickazzrogue
06-30-2016, 08:35 PM
Im talking about gear for all lvls. Whys everyone always got to bring up the endgame low lvl bs. We all play this game and contribute :/

Redjellydonut
06-30-2016, 08:36 PM

Sorry but the point of this thread is for twinking gears... And very true nothing good has come from the past 4-5 event concerning twink gears. Last goos thing that twinks got are galen,jord, and eloia bow.

kickazzrogue
06-30-2016, 08:39 PM
Sorry but the point of this thread is for twinking gears... And very true nothing good has come from the past 4-5 event concerning twink gears. Last goos thing that twinks got are galen,jord, and eloia bow.
Yea is mainly about low lvls just annoying someone always got to take it there

Lawpvp
06-30-2016, 08:48 PM

yes because icescale sets are used in endgame. Don't talk about things that u don't even understand yourself.

Niixed
06-30-2016, 10:00 PM
STS please enlighten us... what is your policy regarding twink gear progression?

Kingofninjas
06-30-2016, 10:20 PM
Twinks should take a hint and just level up lol. STS is clearly trying to send a message through this "gear progression".

Niixed
06-30-2016, 10:44 PM
Twinks should take a hint and just level up lol. STS is clearly trying to send a message through this "gear progression".

I've been wondering that exactly. It's very likely the regression is intentional. However I can't blame them in the slightest for wanting to consolidate players at endgame. It's just sad to see some of these communities wain.

Hail
07-01-2016, 12:18 AM

Why would they bother do this when they can easily just block of pvp to low levels? Doesn't make sense.

marsu4u
07-01-2016, 01:12 AM
Why would they bother do this when they can easily just block of pvp to low levels? Doesn't make sense.

XD why would they block of pvp at any lvl? STS is all about making the game enjoyable for everyone, restricting PVP levels is not the best of ideas now is it?

raw
07-01-2016, 08:41 AM

That is how it should have originally been. But it's far too late to implement that

kickazzrogue
07-01-2016, 10:48 AM
That is how it should have originally been. But it's far too late to implement that
This game will go right down the drain if u take away low lvls. U guys dont realize how much low lvl players contribute to the economy. We open just as many crates as endgamers or at least were really close. Its the only way we can make gold besides merching and events. And endgame pvp isnt really that fun imo i prefer long clashes and the amount of team work that goes into it. Theres not as much of that going on in endgame kill to quick on endgame for my taste.

Vvildfire
07-01-2016, 11:01 AM

I know this sounds very lame and miserable on my part, but I'm just really happy I can buy lvl 56 gear without spending 300-600k on it. I'm... Really stingy, haha

extrapayah
07-01-2016, 11:01 AM
i have a mixed feeling about this, releasing a better gears is ofc great, but it will potentially kill legendary gears farming from elite cryostar

but probably if they release a better gear on this event, and update gears from cryostar to be a bit better (by 1-2 attribute points) then maybe everyone will be happy :P

Lawpvp
07-01-2016, 11:41 AM

Take what hint? Twinking has been around for years and isnt going anywhere

Y. Twinking was in pocket legends aswelll so yah

QueenBee
07-08-2016, 11:54 PM
Every piece is worse than what we already got. Whats the point in that are we never supposed to progress or can i keep my icescale for another 2 years.

This is real to the point that I could say the latest "ROTTING" sets are true to their name. These sets need a buff. Since Icescale sets from years ago are still deemed "best" at twink levels for their +10 primary stats buff after quipping the full set, the Rotting sets' stats should be like Icescale but buffed with +13 primary stats when the full set (same type eg: potency helm + potency vest) is equipped. Then we'd have more reason to open event crates.

Plqgue
07-09-2016, 12:30 AM
I know this sounds very lame and miserable on my part, but I'm just really happy I can buy lvl 56 gear without spending 300-600k on it. I'm... Really stingy, haha

OMG same here man only thing I didn't like was its weak