PDA

View Full Version : Those experiencing higher latency or ping than usual, please fill out this survey!

VROOMIGoRealFast
06-30-2016, 05:43 PM
Hey Arlorians

We've seen raising concerns for latency and ping issues in Arcane Legends. We want to provide the best butt kicking experience (even if the monsters have no butt) for you all, and so we would like to gather some information from those who have been experiencing increased latency or ping recently. Please reply to this thread and answer as many of the following questions as you can:

1) Character name you've experienced this issue on (only 1 name per account is needed)
2) The time of day you experienced the lag spike (in your local time)
3) The country and time zone you were playing in (if you don't know your timezone, just the country is ok)
4) The specific device you are playing AL on. If there are multiple devices you're experiencing this with, please list them all
5) Are you experiencing the lag while playing over Wifi, a Cellular connection (3g/4g), or both?
5a) If you're playing on a cellular connection, what type is it (3g/4g/etc)
6) Does the lag remain consistent, as in you always are playing slowly with lag, or does it spike up and correct itself
7) What zone in AL were you playing while you experienced the lag, and how many other players were in the zone with you?

Here is an example of answers you can use
1) VroomIGoSmash
2) 5:39pm
3) Playing from the USA, Time Zone of CST (GMT-6)
4) Playing on Chrome browser and Samsung Galaxy Note 3
5) Lag over Wifi and Cellular
5a) 4g connection
6) Lag appears for a few seconds and then goes away
7) Experienced lag while in Undim Fields, with 3 other players.

Sandeeep
06-30-2016, 05:56 PM
sandeeeep
3pm to 11.59pm indian time
playing on SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2
wifi usage only
consistant 1k-4k-15k-30k+ pings, usually 4k
story token quest, towns, any map
only me.

i have 12 chars on which i do story quest and i use 1 char at a given point of time (if maybe due to excess chars)

works fine during midnight 12am-8am
with a rare lag spike idm

Vixenne
06-30-2016, 07:07 PM
Vixenne
8am-11pm Philippines time
I play on Samsung Galaxy Note3 (Kitkat) and iPhone 6+ (iOS9)
I play both on Cellular (3G) and Wifi
In my case, more on sudden ping spikes like reaching 5k above then goes back to 300 ping after a few secs.
I experience lag/delay when entering and leaving a map.

Fredystern
06-30-2016, 11:22 PM
1. Fredystern
2. around 12pm - 8pm
3. Indonesian (GMT +7)
4. Lenovo P-70
5. Wi-Fi sometimes, cellular connection nearly everyday
5a. 4G
6. Sometimes stay in red ping, sometimes spike up and back to green-yellow
7. Ping spike when enter pvp and in some map with alot of mobs '-'

marsu4u
06-30-2016, 11:47 PM
1. Marsuu
2. Midnight until 6am
3. UK, London Central
4. IPhone 5 & Windows 7 PC on Chrome
5. WiFi surprisingly
6. Spikes up & corrects itself & repeat
7. Expedition camp & mainly places like Kraag Tombs where theres a lot of mobs & sometimes it randomly does it while farming locks so others kill boss & elixir wastes (4 people in tombs... duh)
8. Its seriously annoying & thx for trying to do something about it STS :) still better servers than EA... Jajajajajaja!!!

Iove
07-01-2016, 12:50 AM
1. Ursot
2. 16:00-05:00
3. Brazil
4. Positivo Mini Quad
5. Wifi
6. All time ping up to red and back spmetimes when not dc
7. Expedition camp, ydra, shuyal

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

resurrected
07-01-2016, 02:09 AM
I post it here for my friend since she dont have forum account.

1. Iags
2. 10 pm - 4 am mostly
3. Time zone : +4 GMT
4.playing on Ipad ( IOS )
5. Lag over wifi
6. Lag keeps coming and going away .
7. Kt4 + haunlet + event maps with 1-2 others

Majin Vineet
07-01-2016, 02:30 AM
Majinvineet
Anytime (haven't noticed precisely )
+5:30 India
Lenovo A6000( non updated in lightest condition)
WiFi
Lag comes for 30-70 secs and also facing some sudden DC problem
Specially All higher maps n plans tombs n event map

Kim S. Barcelo
07-01-2016, 03:34 AM
1). Kimbarcelo
2). 5-8am
3). Philippines
4). Chrome browser and LG G2
5). Lag over Wi-Fi
6). Green and yellow ping and sometimes red ping inside kraag tombs 4
7). Kraag tombs 4 and 3 and sometimes when i enter the tombs it just sends me back to the entrance

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Cons
07-01-2016, 04:10 AM
1.) Smurfylols
2.) 2-7PM
3.) Philippines
4.) iPad Air1
5.) Lag in PLDT wifi
6.) In km3(4ppl), as soon as I reach the 3rd boss the ping doesnt stop rising. The ping only goes down after the 3bosses were killed and the players have left.
7.) km3 ALWAYS

justhell
07-01-2016, 05:36 AM
1) Justhell
2) its happen random
3) Indonesia (+7 GMT)
4) iphone 4/galaxy tab 3/chrome sometimes
5) celullar mostly/wifi sometimes
5a) 4G
6)
- sometimes forcing me to logout
- sometimes forcing me to watching
ppls fighting while ping goin crazy
sometimes till DC or stop at 75k +
ping
- sometimes there's delay 3-5 sec
between when I charging skill,then
released with skill animation appear
(when this thing happen ping
indicator spike up like 1- 3 sec then
back to normal)
7) mostly in underhul and glinstone (sometimes happen on other map but very rare happen), no matter solo or with 1-3 other players. What thing suprising me is I've got no ping issue on event map (town or boss map),KT 4,KM 3 where I was mostly have ping issue in past event. :D

Additional info : my average ping is beetwen 250 - 600 (on that range I can enjoying my run no matter where)

Thx for ur time and attention,wish there are solution soon.

silverthor
07-01-2016, 06:31 AM
Ssilverrogue
Venezuela
Time since the event began ursoth
Conection wifi and 4g
tagital team T7X
I disconnected when entering the game or event map
........Venezuela
Tiempo desde que empezo el evento ursoth
Conection wifi y 4g
Equipo tagital t7x
Me desconecta al entrar al juego o mapa de evento

Deathlyreaper
07-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Deathlyreaper

I experience since urusoth began and even before that too

Canada Saskatchewan(dont know timezone sry)

Iphone 5 and Ipad(dont know the version) My iphone 5 lags almost all the time, the ping is higher too (i experience lag on my iphone before urusoth even started thats why i tend to not play on my phone) I experimce Lag on my ipad when urusoth started.

Both of them are wifi all the time so i dont know why one is slower than the other

For my phone it always spikes up and then correct itself. It is very unstable. Its the same with my ipad but it just strted in urusoth

I experience lag on my phone basically anywhere. For my ipad its kt4 and the tombs/crypts area i think.

Sxvm
07-02-2016, 12:26 AM
2) Never lags
3) UK (All day)
4) Chromebook
5) Using Wifi
7) Every Zone with no lag, even with 4 peeps.

Minisalami
07-02-2016, 01:46 AM
Minisalami and other Account
Berlin, Germany
Different Providers with up to 500Mbps Internet and 450 Mbps Wi-Fi in wich I am the only user. Mainly playing on an Android 6 LG mobile with more than enough cpu and ram.

Facing lagging, freezing and delays up to 3 secs between client and server especially in underhul elite maps or in maps many ppl are running for farming at the same time like rockhorn. Therefore for me it seems to be a loadout prob with the sts servers.

EDIT: Now facing dc problems started 2 days ago.

Astrea
07-02-2016, 03:22 AM
1) Name: Virqo
2) Time: 24/7
3) Location: Playing from Norway, Time zone of CEST
4) Platform: Playing on iPad air 2 and iPhone 5s
5) Connection: Over wifi and Cellular
5a) Both 3g and 4g connection
6) Lag appears for 15 seconds (minimum) causing for almost Disconnection
7) Everywhere in the game map, even though i am home alone lag spikes still attacking me (Making me throw some stuff flying on the air).

lucaskane2480
07-02-2016, 04:52 AM
1. Ursot
2. 16:00-05:00
3. Brazil
4. Positivo Mini Quad
5. Wifi
6. All time ping up to red and back spmetimes when not dc
7. Expedition camp, ydra, shuyal

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Expedition base camp? Shouldn't you be in CTF farming dummies?

Majin Vineet
07-02-2016, 11:56 PM
Majinvineet
Anytime (haven't noticed precisely )
+5:30 India
Lenovo A6000( non updated in lightest condition)
WiFi
Lag comes for 30-70 secs and also facing some sudden DC problem
Specially All higher maps n plans tombs n event map

More precise info :

1)Majinvineet
2)Every time 60x24
3)India
4)Android (fresh factory reset)
5) WiFi (working smooth)
6) Gameplay occurs for few secs in between lag
7) All maps I.e. event km3 kt4 southern sea everywhere. N towns also lags for some time ..

sinfuldito83
07-04-2016, 06:16 PM
1) Luckylilmofo
2) All DAY!!!
3) Playing from the USA, Time Zone of EST all day
4) Playing on Samsung Galaxy S5
5a) 4g connection
6) Lags consistently
7) Experienced lag while throughout arlor
8) infinite running dog
9) certain enemies don't auto target at all in event zone (vines)

atqx
07-04-2016, 06:52 PM
1) Atqx
2) 5:00pm - 8:00pm
3) Playing from the Argentina, Time Zone (GMT-3)
4) Playing on Pc windows 10 Chrome browser and Samsung Galaxy Fame
5) Lag over Wifi
6) Lag appears for a few seconds and the ping rises very fast and the server disconnects, this occurs at intervals of 15- 20 minutes
7) Experienced lag while maps event, with 3 other players and kraken mines 3, with other 3 players.

Zeazimeh
07-05-2016, 01:16 AM
This started after the housing update. My internet is not slow, AL used to be under 300 ping always before.
1) Zeazimeh
2) Almost all times of the day
3) Indian Standard Time (GMT + 5:30)
4) Chrome browser, Samsung galaxy S4, Nvidea Shield tablet K1
5) Wifi
6) Spike when entering a map/city/dungeon, corrects itself after 10-15 seconds.
7) Generally lag is only there if I run with random people in any map, in a ghost party ping is around 300 but no lag or frames drop.

Litheus
07-05-2016, 02:43 AM
litheuz
11am-5am
india
chrome
wifi
lag appears i get dc and then directly rejoin on the same map
watchtower mines

dinzly
07-05-2016, 02:21 PM
1 - Ulleros
2 - 3 a.m - unknown gaming time
3 - malaysia
4 - samsung note 2
5 - cellular connection 3g
5(a) - cellular only atm..i dont test using wifi cuz dont hv it
6 - everytime red ping even i log out from game..turn off the connection..even restart the phone the ping spikes remain same pattern and doesnt correct itself
7 - halfway in km3 ping high insane red ping..but before portal to enter km3 and at starting point of the km3 tomb is ok..usually full player sometimes only 3 ppl including me

Iulian Ardelean
07-05-2016, 02:39 PM
1-Revoltslayer
2-9:00-23:30
3-Romania
4- Android..Vonino tablet
5-Wi-fi all time
6-sometimes i have 45k ping and lag
7-all maps

GalaxyPlayz
07-05-2016, 03:36 PM
1) IGN: Diadormus
2) In the evening. Around 7 - 11pm.
3) Switzerland (PLEASE get some european servers, PLEASE WE REALLY NEED IT!)
4) I play on a THL 5000 (Android Smartphone), Huawei Ascend Y300 (Android Smartphone) and my PC (Asus, Windows 8.1)
5) I got lag on Wifi and 3G.
5a) 3G, 4G+ as soon as I have my new phone (thl 5000 has a maximum connection of 3G)
6) Before the lvl 56 cap, I had a normal ping around 230 which is totally fine to play. Since then I have a ping of around 350-400 and sometimes it jumps up to 1500 and back.
7) I experienced this everywherr, the amount of active players in my area didn't influence it (the ping didn't change in cities for example).

Thanks for reading,
really hope there will be more servers soon..
keep up the good work sts! <3

Briwol
07-06-2016, 11:41 AM
1 My main character is peazides but makes no different which character or class
2 all times. But weekends and when you are at the boss of ursoth very much worse
3 eastern time zone USA
4 iPad mini and iPad Air2, always updated
5 broadband wifi
6 comes and goes but at ursoth boss it is constant, not rest of map or other event bosses
7 normal lag can be when I'm solo or in full group in any map . On weekends sometimes even in cities

Luciano Lobo
07-06-2016, 06:37 PM
1) Luckyvolk
2) 5:30pm
3) Playing from Peru (UTC-05:00)
4) Playing on Samsung Galaxy J7
5) Lag over Wifi
6) Lag appears for a few seconds
7) Experienced lag while in TDM Blood Beach

Pepetron
07-11-2016, 01:54 PM
1.- Pepetron and all my character and accounts.
2.- All day.
3.- México UTC/GMT -6 .
4.- I play from pc (Chrome) and Xperias L and M.
5.- Lag over Wifi.
6.- My ping regular ping is 150, before the saturday 7/09/16, after up until 1k and desplay "RECONECTING".
7.- Experience lagg all maps, towns, etc.

Lunarpvp
07-11-2016, 02:35 PM
1. Lunarpvp
2. 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
3. USA (Home Of The Rip-off's) Time Zone : EST
4. Playing On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
5. Lags on Wifi
6. Spike's and leads to a D.C
7. Event Map - two other rogues
NOTE: I had error messages today for 5 minutes and could not get on.

unamedlegend
07-14-2016, 10:16 AM
1)Ramonaff
2)11:00 am to 8 pm Indian Standard Time
3)Playing from India
4)Playing on Panasonic Eluga S
5)Lagg over Cellular net Idea 4G
6)Lagging every now and then.. Ping rises up to 10k and then drops...lagging in maps and pvp arenas
7)Laggy when solo or even in pt

mutantninjaz
07-15-2016, 06:53 PM
1)Airsmokez/ Reffiled
2)03:00 am to 11 pm Indian Standard Time
3)Playing from India
4)Playing on Redmi 1s phone/ Laptop
5)Uses wifi router
6)Lagging every now and then.. Ping rises up goes to reconnecting and then drops...lagging in maps and pvp arenas
7)Laggy when solo or even in pt

Maarkus
07-16-2016, 05:25 AM
1) Maarkus
2) All the time
3) Playing in Dubai, UAE
4) playing on Iphone 6+
5) lag with wifi, 3G, 4G
6) Lag starts like 6-10sec after sucessful login, starts 209, then 300-109k
9) Lag mostly in towns like Camp and glintstone but practically everywhere
Thanks

Vvildfire
07-18-2016, 02:57 PM
EDIT: I've stopped experiencing any lag issues that aren't related to my WiFi, thanks for whatever you guys did :)

1) Vvildfire

2) Been happening for a few weeks I believe? I think it's possibly also gotten worse.
Any time of the day. I've tried playing during a time in which most of the ones who use the same WiFi are working, so that there wouldn't be as much traffic, but it didn't seem to improve things (of course, they could have left their laptops on and downloading something, too).

3) Italy, +1 hour from UTC.

4) Both on Chrome and Samsung Galaxy Tab S.

5) WiFi (download ~10.5 Mbps, upload ~0.80 Mbps, says SpeedTest).
I admit, sometimes I lose my WiFi for a second or two, but I think I can tell those dc's apart from the terrible red ping I'm experiencing. I'm not entirely sure I can rule my WiFi being bad out entirely, but I don't think it's the issue; Youtube videos don't stutter, other online games don't lag. (I'm no computer genius and could very well be wrong.)

6) I'm going to describe what I'm going through as specifically as I can, I really hope it can somehow, somehow help fix this. Assume I'm talking about km3, as it's the only map I attempt to play when I'm lagging.
First of all, it doesn't happen *all* the time; I think it's more like half, although today was especially bad and I could play properly maybe 20-30 minutes. The loading screen usually lasts 5-15 seconds, sometimes, quite often, doesn't stop at all; when it does log me into the map (in a pug), the ping is already red and rising. It doesn't stop being red till the pug is done killing the bosses (usually doesn't disconnect me, but just rises and every once in a while restarts from 1k and rises again). When everyone has left, the ping returns yellow/green and my screen finally catches up to what has been going on, but it still takes quite a while to return to Kraken Mines/a city. When I'm in a non-fighting zone, the ping is usually green, sometimes going yellow/red for brief periods of time.
Going into km3 solo improves it, instead of getting 19-70k ping I "only" get 1-6k, unless I'm standing still. (I've only tried this today, so the results of this "testing" may be inaccurate).
No amount of restarting the game, rebooting the router, restarting the tablet fixes the issue.
Sometimes, for maybe 2-5 minutes, I get green ping in maps too, but it's soon replaced by the usual. Some other times it just fixes itself.
I've also experienced the infinite loading screen on first login other people have reported.

7) Like I said I go to km3 quite often, but lately I've been wandering around Arlor everywhere, from Elite Ydra to Kraken to Tindirin; I did farm 3k+ kills in Elite Skull Cove without a lot of issues, completed Elite Cogswell brothers in a pug with green ping, and Elite Korgar in a party with only very minor lag. Might have just been a coincidence, though, sometimes I'm graced with green ping for a while, even for an hour or two. But please don't assume it happens only in km3; it's not the only place I'm having trouble loading into, it's happened in the same Elite Southern Gates I've cleared today, for instance, and solo runs in Elite Bael have yielded similar results to solo km3 when I'm lagging. Like I said, it's my go-to place to wait it out (to no avail).

Since 8 pm on July 19th the issues have changed (I think roughly 24 hours since the hotfix), so I'll describe what's happening to me this time (the greyed out 6 and 7 are from before, in case they're still somewhat needed).

6) Km3:
I'm being able to play with green ping for maybe 3-6 minutes (a couple runs). During this time period I can run smoothly, craft without delay, switch toons etc. Then, when changing maps, the infinite loading screen appears (anyone else notice that the dog starts twitching and spasming when you wait long enough?), and I'm unable to play for a while (maybe 20 minutes?), before the 3-6 minute period returns.
Couple other maps (umm... I know it contradicts what I've said in the greyed out part >.<):
I have no idea why AL would be laggy in other maps the previous days, but now they're mostly fine; I ran random maps all over Arlor and only stumbled upon infinite loading screen in The Wilds and in Gnomish Ruins; I double checked afte restarting the game for each of them and could load into them without issues.

The infinite loading screen in those two maps doesn't seem to prevent me from logging in, I relogged 5 minutes after each (and was sent back to the last city I visited); however, it took several attempts (5-10 mins between each) relogging to avoid the infinite loading screen in km3.
Another thing I'd like to note, is that even at km3 I can usually view my main character page, the one with the round "Play" button and the list of all my toons. The infinite loading screen occurs when I press "Play".
(I'm realizing now that it's not much about red ping anymore. It was at the beginning, but now the ping is fine, I'm just encountering a lot of loading screen.)

7) Having issues in Dragon's Jewel / Kraken Mines entrance / Kraken Mines 3.

I'm really sorry if I've filled this post with unnecessary information ^^;, and also for editing it a dozen times!
I also really hope it's helping a little; (if possible, I'd like to know if anyone else's connection is behaving similarly? A pm would be fine :) )

freakitout
07-18-2016, 03:24 PM
1) Deathmodel
2) All the time
3) Playing from kosovo , West europe time
4) Playing on chrome browser and samsung galaxy S 3
5) Lag over Wifi
7 ) Lag is almost 250-400 and Screen freeze , Stuck on server
8 ) On pvp , pve , everywhere . Except on empty towns .

siibud
07-19-2016, 05:12 AM
1) siibud
2) almost everytime
3) play from Indonesia
4) Play on chrome Browser and samsung galaxy note 3 & xiaomi note 3 pro
5) lag red ping and reconnecting with wifi and cellular
5a) broadband 2mb and (3G/4G) connection
6) all place reach 5-12seconds and when jump to map is loading long, but works on refresh only back again on town
7) elite (tindirin, shuyal) km3 3ppl and full party but time is running good only me get reconnection sometimes i see ppl stand bcz of this

nikhilbalai
07-19-2016, 09:59 AM
Just posting the latency issue for my friend as she is not in the forum.

1. Unchaste
2. All the time
3. Canada / MDT
4. Chrome browser / iPhone5
5. 3G
6. Sometimes it spikes up then it corrects itself. Sometimes it spikes up, then go from green to yellow or red again then "reconnecting"
7. Everywhere, even in towns and guildhall.

Sent from my HTC Desire 820G PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

Pepetron
07-20-2016, 02:36 PM
1.- Pepetron and all my character and accounts.
2.- All day.
3.- México UTC/GMT -6 .
4.- I play from pc (Chrome) and Xperias L and M.
5.- Lag over Wifi.
6.- My ping regular ping is 150, before the saturday 7/09/16, after up until 1k and desplay "RECONECTING".
7.- Experience lagg all maps, towns, etc.

Today, exactly the same again

yongdude
08-25-2016, 12:15 PM
1) yongdude
2) 8am-12am Pacific
3) usa. Ca
4) Samsung Galaxy 2
5) 4g wifi
6) lags spikes sometimes correct other time boots me
7) mostly in pvp blood shore if more than 4+ players but all maps to thats has alot of player activity

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
08-30-2016, 01:21 PM
1) Azerothraven
2) 6:00pm - 12:00am
3) Playing from the UAE, Time Zone (GMT+4)
4) Playing on Pc windows 10 Chrome browser and Iphone 5s Gold
5) Lag over Wifi
6) Lag appears for a few seconds and the ping rises very fast and the server disconnects, this occurs at intervals of 2-10 minutes
7) Experienced lag while maps event in Rockhorn Summit. Egg event August 2016

CatorousAL
08-30-2016, 09:33 PM
Ive been experiencing after I dc and try to login im stuck at connecting and after that it will be Connection Fail I have a rlly good wifi still dc and its take 2 days then I can log in again. it happens in EggStravanza event.

mediz08
09-02-2016, 04:29 PM
1. Mediz
2. 12pm -3am
3. Kuwait
4. Samsung tab s2
5. Lag and ping spike over wifi and data internet sim
6. Lag appers during clash and ping rises fast and server disconnect interval 10-20minutes
7. Experienced lag and ping spike while clash in blood beach 1v1 2v2 3v3 and 4v4 players

mediz08
09-04-2016, 09:43 AM
1. Mediz
2. All day
3. Playing from kuwait
4.samsung tab s2
5. Lag over wifi and date 4g connection
6. Lag appears interval 30 sec - 1m sometimes every 7min ping very fast up to 100k ping
7. Experience all pvp maps 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4

extrapayah
09-05-2016, 11:05 PM
new client, new level of unresponsiveness... always... game failing at stress test

1) extrajelek
2) 12:30 pm, tbh, time doesn't matter, everytime there are crazy effect, player moving too fast, crazy combo from either aegis+magma++ or multiple consecutive wildfire proc
3) Japan, utc+9
4) chrome browser
5) both
5a) 4g
6) spiking at regular event (combo, start of pull, etc), at this time, hits doesn't seem like hitting enemies,
7) elite rockhorn summit, tbh, zone doesn't matter, anywhere there are crazy effect, player moving too fast, crazy combo from either aegis+magma++ or multiple consecutive wildfire proc

Senrah
09-05-2016, 11:48 PM
1) Senrah
2) all day
3) USA EST
4) chromebook
5) wifi
6) spikes to around 80,000 ping or 120,000 and disconnects
7) random zones alone or with party

Pukkie
09-13-2016, 02:57 PM
1) Mexicanstar
2) I get this lag in random hours (1-10pm usually)
3) Playing from Mexico, Time Zone of CST (GMT-5)
4) Playing on Chrome browser and Motorola Moto X Play
5a) 4g connection
6) Lag appears for a ¡25-120! seconds and then goes away for 1 or 2 hours.
7) Experienced lag everywhere (no matter where i am, i have lag).

I have to clarify this! There are no other people on my internet conection when i lag (sometimes there are 1 or 2 more people but i have 15mbps connection and theres no reason i get a 100,000 ping spike. ) When i'm lagging like this i always open another window in my computer/cellphone and internet is working fine, opens any page i want within 2 seconds, then i get back into the game and still have 30k ping spike and it gets higher until i get disconected) and i also have to clarify that my signal is excellent, i have 4 out of 5 bars of signal both on my pc and cellphone. 155224

ishr
09-14-2016, 02:58 AM
1 . ishr
2 . randomly
3 . Time zone : Bangladesh (+6 gmt)
4 . playing on Hawaii H400 (symphony H400)
5 . using 3G
6 . Lag keeps coming and going away. (Ping always over 400)
7 . Any map, PvP maps

Sent from my H400 using Tapatalk

xxjustagirlxx
09-14-2016, 11:12 AM
1. Xxjustagirlxx
2. 10am till ?
3. USA, CMT
4. Samsung s6 / Samsung Table A
5. WiFi, no issues with data plan
6. 4g
7. Ping rises to 900+..screen freezes....reconnecting...speeds up then poof, dead. Repeats over and over on wifi till I go data plan
8. Pvp, UH, Rengol, war drag sword proc

ishr
09-14-2016, 11:36 AM
R u gonna fix it?

Maarkus
09-15-2016, 03:25 AM
1) Maarkus
2) all day
3) Dubai, Uae
4) iphone 6plus
5) frequest ong spikes on cellular connection
5a) 3g & 4g
6) ping spikes that correct itself then spikes again
7) all game zones, with party or solo run

Ronesg
09-26-2016, 11:21 AM
1. Ronesg
2. 4pm-12pm
3. Playing from israel. Timezone UTC+2:00
4. Playing on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
5. Using wifi to play
6. Lagging hardly at these hours, having lag spikes and consecutive disconnections.
7. Having these lags since prince levlar update, doesn't matter what zone and how much players

Shackler
09-27-2016, 11:32 AM
1) Ishackler
2) Everytime
3) Turkey, GMT+2
4) iPhone 6S
5) Both
6) LTE
7) All zones, including empty maps, towns, houses.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

nathan2693
09-29-2016, 08:28 AM
1) Uweabasa
2)Starts at 8pm
3)Somewhere in Asia, GMT +8
4)HTC M8
5)Wifi,.LTE
6)Ping spikes when i start to clash with the mobs.
7)All maps

Rosybuds
09-29-2016, 10:40 AM
1/ Xxaudioxx
2/ iPad Air 2 iPhone 5a
3/ 3G & 4G (Depends ) Wi-Fi IOS-10
4/ Most of time its green then Boom Red High Spike Ping just keeps shooting up then DC normally between 5pm - 8pm GMT UK
5/ Basically as soon as the Uk hits Their homes after work !! Any other time always Green Ping 196 - 250 So i mostly play early hours of morning when the Norms are Sleeping Im Gaming :)
6/ its 4.40pm just now going too try it out see how I go ....

Ceuidear
10-04-2016, 12:46 AM
1) Ceuidear
2) 9-10PM
3) Playing from India, Time Zone (IST +5;30)
4) Playing on LG Optimus
5) Lag over Cellular
5a) 3G connection
5b) 4G connection
7) Experienced lag while in KT4, WT4 & other elite maps with 1 or 2 other players.

Tutie
10-04-2016, 03:00 PM
1) Tutie
2) 1am Pacific time
3) USA - SPT
4) Iphone 6Plus
5) I only use wifi when playing AL
5a) N/A
6) The lag is very consistent specific in underhul
7) I was in elite cryostar with 3 other players

VISHNU (sparkstrom)
10-05-2016, 02:53 PM
1) Two
2) always, more in ( 5pm- 1 am) Sunday full day
3) playing from India, Time zone of IST (GMT 5.30+)
4) playing on chrome browser and lenovo k50a40
5) lagg over wifi and cellular
5a) 4g connection
6) the ping goes up and down only in maps (1000 ping-120000 ping) not in outpost and screen gets freez in every 5 sec in PvP
7) all maps mostly higher maps. Freezes and spikes in tdm and ctf

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

Mr. Srovy
10-06-2016, 04:45 AM
1.) Srovy
2.) Everyday
3.) FSM (Federated States of Micronesia)
4.) Kindle fire HDX (3rd generation)
5.) Wifi
6.) Remain consistent
7.) Every zone (even when I'm alone)

mediz08
10-24-2016, 10:28 AM
1. Mediz
2. All day
3. Playing from kuwait
4.samsung tab s2
5. Lag and delay over wifi and sim internet 4g connection
6. Lag appears interval 10 sec - 30 sec ping spike
7. Experience all pvp maps 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4

Coffeimmortal
10-24-2016, 05:41 PM
1. Vtaa
2. 05:30 pm - 09:45 pm
3. Playing from Indonesia (GMT 08:00 WTA)
4. Playing from Samsung Tab 2
5. Wifi from device with 4g connection
6. Always Reconnections when hit the mob
7. Km 3, KT 4,Elite glinstone

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Breakingbadxx
10-30-2016, 04:24 PM
Just wondering when something will be done about this lag. There are literally random 1 second freezes that occur ever so frequently. I haven't seen even a slight improvement for some time now.

To be honest, It almost looks like its gotten worse.

1) Ibreakingbad
2) All day every day
3) United Kingdom
4) Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 mini
5) Both
6) Ping spikes 150 to 500 or 150 to 9k+ then corrects itself, there are 1 second freezes (actual screen doesn't freeze, just other players stop moving, skills stop working) that cause skills to miss etc. (ping doesn't spike to a high amount when this happens, it just happens).
7) Duel, Tdm (with 1 or 2 other players), ctf (with 1 or 2 other players), all PvE maps.

The freezes came with the expansion, if that helps.

The spikes were there before the expansion but weren't as noticeable.

Please try and fix this.

jacinthjay
11-05-2016, 04:04 AM
1) Cleans
2) 8:00am-12:00pm
3) Playing from the Philippines, Time Zone(UCT+8:00)
4) Playing on Chrome browser and Iphone 5s
5) Lag over Wifi
5a) wifi connection
6) Lag appears hardly (Repeatedly)
7) Experienced lag while playing pvp in all maps and Duel Arena.

mediz08
11-05-2016, 05:25 PM
1) mediz
2) every day
3) Playing from kuwait Time Zone(UTC+3:00)
4) Playing on samsung tab s2
5) Lag over Wifi and internet sim
5a) internet sim 4g connection
6) Lag appears hardly (Repeatedly) even green ping, and ping spikes 200 to 560 or 200 to 700 red ping
7) Experienced lag while playing pvp in all maps 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4, 5v5in cft

Ceuidear
11-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Nothing has changed even after filling the survey form :(

Yes
11-09-2016, 06:09 AM
1. Yes
2. Every day
3. Play from Malaysian time zone GMT +8.00
4. Using samsung Note 5
5. Lag over wifi and internet sim
6. Cant login and always said check internet conection. But my internet is fine !
7. All maps

Cinder.
11-11-2016, 10:01 PM
1) Citamgine
2) most of the time
3) From Singapore, GMT+8
4) Playing on Chrome browser
5) Lag over Wifi
5a) Wifi fibre connection
6) ping will start to spike from time to time especially during combat
7) Graveyard

mrshield
11-11-2016, 11:50 PM
1) ikr
2) 7am to 10pm
3) philippine
4) ipad2/s3
5) lag over wifi
6) lag appears ang the ping ping rises very fast and the server disconnected
7) all maps,arena,tombs

Minisalami
11-18-2016, 09:21 AM
And again:

Playing from Germany
Lagging all day espc in Maus Maps
Different devices and WiFi
Very latest update an stage 3 made situation even worse as its now frequent dc again.

Breakingbadxx
11-18-2016, 09:56 AM
Not even a slight improvement yet. The majority having this problem seem to be outside of your zone in the USA, but since some in the USA are having this problem...it really is a big issue.

Haste
11-22-2016, 03:32 AM
Game has been lagging badly lately. :/

bibeolli
11-25-2016, 09:17 AM
Always lagging if flame forged staff and magma procs, but only in elite glinstone maps and graveyard maps. Playing on chrome browser, from Indonesia. Could we turn off all procs from other players to minimalize lagging...?

boohgey
11-25-2016, 10:40 PM
1.Boohgeyman
2.whole day
3.Philippines
4.OppoA11w
5.3g
6. so lagg even if I'm always solo.running...it's so frustrating...deaths makes me wanna throw my phone...from yellow ping to red ping then back to yellow then red...seriously?
7. UMBRAL CHASM...I'm solo always...

°°°°°B°O°O°H°G°E°Y°M°A°N°°°°°

boohgey
11-25-2016, 10:42 PM
Btw could you please make an event wherein deaths are not counted?atleast one week...coz your game's ping is killing us not mobs...it's so frustrating...

Sorayai
11-26-2016, 06:23 AM
Btw could you please make an event wherein deaths are not counted?atleast one week...coz your game's ping is killing us not mobs...it's so frustrating...

Try to go mausoleum 4th floor with that ping :D
Last night I collected about 50-60 deaths :D
With ping 300-600 :/

boohgey
11-26-2016, 06:31 AM
Try to go mausoleum 4th floor with that ping :D
Last night I collected about 50-60 deaths :D
With ping 300-600 :/
Ahahahah LOL that's huge bro... my phone will crack in my hands if I collected 60 deaths hahah sts should not overpower mobs or atleast they must make server stronger

Sorayai
11-26-2016, 06:38 AM
Ahahahah LOL that's huge bro... my phone will crack in my hands if I collected 60 deaths hahah sts should not overpower mobs or atleast they must make server stronger

Ridiculous how much is over powered that bloody mages :/
U have been cursed!
Last warning what I saw before I died lel
Maybe tinyy nerf to those mages will be ok...
Btw im not only one who talk about that over powered mages...
Btw u have arc shield, warrs have jugg, hor...
We have razor shield, in mausoleum useless skill, cuz self destruction with them when cursed lel :D

boohgey
11-26-2016, 11:15 AM
Ridiculous how much is over powered that bloody mages :/
U have been cursed!
Last warning what I saw before I died lel
Maybe tinyy nerf to those mages will be ok...
Btw im not only one who talk about that over powered mages...
Btw u have arc shield, warrs have jugg, hor...
We have razor shield, in mausoleum useless skill, cuz self destruction with them when cursed lel :D
Ahahah yah lol those razors...but dodge will do..buttttt curse can't be dodged XD too hard to be rouge in moso...those tiny smurfs are dem insane XD

Perceval
11-27-2016, 12:02 PM
Omg fix your lag. Its ONLY this game. What happened to "play anywhere, anytime"?

Its really currently "play in the USA, anytime".

unrivaledhero00
11-27-2016, 12:27 PM
1) Freakstyler " char name "
2) not a specific time .. some times all day
3) playing from Egypt / Time Zone (GMT+2)
4) Playing On Pc windows 7 chrome browser
5)Lag over wired connection and Wifi ( all other sites running smoothly but this one )
6)Lag suddenly happen and keep rising till its a Reconnecting ping so i have to reload the page many times to run better
7) Experienced lag all over Arlor, not a specific map

octavos
11-27-2016, 04:19 PM
Ghost
2) 1:00pm..around lunchtime..even late at night.
3) Playing from the USA, Time Zone of MST
4) Samsung Galaxy S7
5) Lag over Wifi
5a) 4g lte works fine. No lag at all.
6) Lag appears for a few seconds and then goes away..and returns
7) Experienced lag while in towns and single maps, with 1-2 other players.

dinzly
12-02-2016, 10:41 AM
-Ulleros
-whole day
-Malaysia (GMT +8:00)
-Samsung Note 2
-cellular
-3g
-consistent red ping (reconnecting),when ping got yellow (yellow ping normal for me) it only last for few second then go red again
-ALWAYS RED PING when i play Graveyard..only in Graveyard..other maps normal ping..play with other 2 player sometimes full pt..even when i just enter the map standing alone ping go red..problem start since harvest event

Ceuidear
12-05-2016, 07:11 AM
Still having ping spikes even after using 4G with a speed a of 10 MBps :(
COC has no prob with the ping as it always hangs around 200-270 but, when i login to AL ping will be stable at 250-300 but once i enter a map it ll spike upto 600-650 n sometimes 950.
Its really frustrating to play AL after expansion with such kinda a unstable ping which keeps spiking even with a good connection :(

soon
12-09-2016, 10:38 AM
after update all pvp places

mediz08
12-10-2016, 05:31 AM
1) mediz
2) every day
4) Playing on samsung tab s2
6) Lag appears hardly (Repeatedly) even green ping, and ping spikes 200 to 560 or 200 to 700 red ping
in pvp i hide on rocks and so far in clash area but im still dead idk what happening but my ping is green

ScarYuki
12-11-2016, 07:32 AM
1.) Oegraisor
2.) 10 am - 4 pm
3.) Playing from Philippines
4.) Playing on Oppo f1
5.) Lag over Wifi and Cellular
5a.) 4g connection
6.) Lag appears for 5 mins. with approximately 72k ping then i'm disconnected
7.) Experienced lag while in graveyard, mausoleum and mostly elite maps with 3 other players.

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk

mediz08
12-13-2016, 05:41 PM
1) mediz
2) every day
4) Playing on Ipad pro 9.7
5a) internet sim lte connection
in pvp i hide on rocks and so far in clash area but im still dead idk what happening but my ping is green

Indra Azmi
12-18-2016, 04:03 AM
1) Fiery
2) Everyday, Every hour
3) Singapore, GMT 08:00
4) Samsung galaxy s6, i do play with my laptop with no lag at all.
5) Both
5a) 4g
6) When playing, the ping suddenly increases and lag/spike starts to appear.
7) I usually play pvp and when clashing, there will be spikes and lags everywhere and its unplayable and always die bc of this

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

boohgey
12-23-2016, 12:07 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161223/c6d1685b24a178016003339a956fc43f.jpg
I have no good words about your game's performance here in our country(Philippines)...my goal is 1death per 1k pve kills...but now I got 5 deaths in my 1k kills...if you're in my part, would you be happy?
.....are you really working to make a better game performance....rightnow I'm so mad about reconnections all the time...ruining kdr...bad game performance...soooo bad...in terms of server
-This game is super nice...suuuper addictive...it's just the ping :'( please strengthen server here in Phil :'(

StayOnTop
12-24-2016, 02:42 AM
1) Azsontop
2)everyday
3) GMT (-5:00)
4)iPhone 6
5) Lag over wifi and LTE
6) Lags every 5-10 minutes of gameplay regardless of location.
7) Mostly graveyard

Alkif
01-13-2017, 03:28 PM
1) Alkif
2) 18-22
3) estonia
4) laptop
5) wifi
5a) -
6) spike
7) mausoleum with 3 other people and i wasn't onlyone who was lagging.
just to mention i have a pretty good wifi, i can play other games with 40-60 ping but this game runs with 200 ping. my computer is pretty bad but it can run other games like a darkorbit, aq, league of angels and doom warrior with no lag.

mssweety
01-14-2017, 09:58 AM
1) mssweety
2) 6pm-3am
3) UAE
4) samsung A5 phone & tablet too
5) wifi
6) spikes and correct(correct mostly after dc, ping mosy red going up till 50k then goes down after few mins or just dc
7) full pt mauso mostly and pvp (pvp after death sometimes my mana doesnt refill weirdly)
sometimes ping goes up to 5-20k in town.
and my ping never goes below 250 but mostly yellow always.
i thought ppl were kidding when they said they have ping with 120 lmao.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Xenozes
01-14-2017, 10:55 AM
1) Sceptii
2)Everyday
3)Trinidad (Caribbean)
4)Samsung J7, Samsung S6 and A Dell computer.
5)WiFi (4g)
6) Spike up then correct itself
7)No specific zone. Always spikes

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Malicexx
01-16-2017, 09:51 PM
1 Malicexx
2 Everyday
3 Texas, USA
4 Android ZTE 5.1.1
5 3g/4g
6 Everytime I go into town. When in maps if someone dies it pings. When defeat any boss it pings all 4k to 20k. I

Skilledpvp
01-17-2017, 11:39 AM
Biabecida
Everyday
Dubai UAE
IOS 9
Wifi
Each and every time in pvp. I've not had good ping for years

Ceuidear
01-18-2017, 04:35 AM
Is there anyone who is really paying attention towards this thread? i don't think so its just the players posting the details what is asked for in post but, nothing has been resolved till now.
I don't really understand one thing. I play COC during the same time i play AL, COC runs really smoothly without any sort of lag or ping spike with a good ping of 270-300 but, what i dont understand is when i switch to AL n enter grave or maus all i see in my screen is Reconnecting all of a sudden gets back to normal yellow ping n suddenly spikes upto 20-30K. Its really frustrating to see the ping spikes n die bcoz of it.

jjohn1219
01-30-2017, 02:34 PM
Deadshotsss
Everyday
USA
Zte speed,s6,an windows 8 labtob
Ping fly's up to 50k when fighting any boss r when I go into town:( sucks bad....farming deaths

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

Asíke
02-01-2017, 12:39 PM
1) Trvekvlt
2) Since 10 AM and still lasts
3) Croatia, Europe, GMT+1
4) Sony Xperia E1, Huawei P9 Lite
5) Wi-Fi (I never play on cellular connection)
6) Ping goes from 1000 to almost 70k, making me unable to play the game
7) Everywhere

wangkj
02-03-2017, 01:34 AM
1) seasiswangkj
2) I always get lag spikes. Never had I had a time where I don't
3) USA PST
4)Lenovo ideapad 110 intel cor i3 windows 10
5)wifi
6)spikes up and down
7) everywhere

sidkhanna15
02-09-2017, 04:46 AM
1) Dangerdark
2) all day
3) Playing from the India, Time Zone of IST
4) YU yureka
5) Lag over Wifi
6) Lag spikes to 70k-120k ping , lags 10 secs and playable for 2 secs.
7) Experienced everywhere , with 3 other players.

Vinay Tiwari
02-12-2017, 04:02 AM
1) vinaytiwari
2) all day
3)playing from india, time zone IST
4) asus zenfone 4
5)lag over cellular connections
6) lag spikes to 2k-4k ping,lags everytime
7) everywhere

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Malicexx
02-14-2017, 02:33 PM
Ign. Malicexx
Houston, tx. USA
Central time zone
Zte coolpad android
Got new phone.same type of phone i got before and had the same issue. Report it and u guys fix it. Hopefully u can do it again
Pings high all the time no matter what map or how many people.

Avaree
02-18-2017, 09:10 AM
ign: Avaree
USA IA
CST
Ipad pro 10.2.1

constant ping spikes, screen freezes, and reconnects since last hotfix.

Cfos
02-19-2017, 02:53 PM
Ign : Cfos
Malaysia
GMT+8
windows 10 chrome, ipad and android
ping average 400-1k always spike due of to many graphic effect on game sometime when killing to many mob
and will spike until disconnected..
wifi / cellular
4g

Malicexx
02-19-2017, 07:51 PM
Ign malicexx
Texas USA
Central time zone
Android cool pad
3/4g
Still hi pings. Screen freezes after some one dies or boss dies. Also freezes when someone leaves map or someone enters map

Minisalami
03-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Once again:

Minisalami
Central Europe / Germany with High Speed Internet
Usually green ping around 150 to 220, some ping spikes, freezes
Maus always lagging day in day out, atm worse th ever..... Latest update ?
LG G5 with Android 7 , Energysaving disabled for AL

Bananaaaaaaaaaa
03-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Arthenios
All the time as soon as I log in game on my computer
I live in USA central time
I'm experiencing cool red ping while I'm sitting next to my the WiFi
green ping = 2 seconds red ping/reconnecting all the time
I'm experiencing lag specially in pvp maps and towns

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Zeusxodin
03-18-2017, 09:14 PM
okay okay
Ign: icyyboy

slaayer
03-23-2017, 11:05 PM
1. Wolfensteinnn
2. All day
3. Playing from U.S in Texas
4. Playing on the phone ZTE Max pro
5. Lag over internet at 4g lte
6. Lag starts for a couple of seconds then leaves and comes back and completely disconnects at times and ping is over 500 nearly all afternoon
7. Experienced lag in PvP blood beach map and graveyard maps

tata
04-02-2017, 10:12 AM
1. Rocknscissor
2. Mostly all day
3. Playing from Indonesia, GMT +7
4. Samsung Galaxy A5
5. Wifi
5a. 4g
6. It happened consistently, but it only correct itself when I was in town. Oftenly , I got DCed when I was going teleport to other map.
7. Everywhere
Especially when ppl entering the map while we were fighting, after re-spawn from death, leaving map, or when we pulled bunch of mobs

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

uquasive
04-08-2017, 09:31 PM
1) Fulten
2) since 4-7, until now
3) Samsung/Galaxy Note 10.1
4) pacific/mountain (Seattle)
5) ping spikes/reconnects (Muasaleam)
Game has been unplayable.

TY Sts 😉

ScarYuki
04-10-2017, 06:16 AM
1. Oegraiesor
2. 10 am - 9pm..
3. Playing from Philippines.
4. Playing on Oppo f1.
5. Lag over WiFi and Cellular.
5a. 4g connection.
6. Lag appears for as long as 3 mins. With approximately 50k ping and up then I'm disconnected.
7. Experience lag while I'm farming in graveyard and mausoleum maps, specially with mobs, with 3 other players.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170412/4bc83ee78014dddfc59dba4375d4a4c7.jpg

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk

mediz08
04-15-2017, 06:56 AM
1) mediz
2) every day
4) Playing on XIAOMI MI PAD 7.9
5) Lag and 2.0 sec. delayed over Wifi
6) delayed even green ping, and ping spikes 200 to 560 or 200 to 700 red ping
7) Experienced lag delay while playing pvp in all maps 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4, 5v5in cft and also pve

Rianaku
04-23-2017, 02:50 PM
1) Couchlock
2) 1200-1800
3) New Zealand
4) Huawei P9 Lite
5) WiFi
5a) N/A
6) 8/10 there is lag - every so often it will go down into the green
7) Multiple

Lag is very frequent, although our internet is very good.

Elleabridges
04-26-2017, 06:47 PM
Hey Arlorians

We've seen raising concerns for latency and ping issues in Arcane Legends. We want to provide the best butt kicking experience (even if the monsters have no butt) for you all, and so we would like to gather some information from those who have been experiencing increased latency or ping recently. Please reply to this thread and answer as many of the following questions as you can:

1) Character name you've experienced this issue on (only 1 name per account is needed)
3) The country and time zone you were playing in (if you don't know your timezone, just the country is ok)
4) The specific device you are playing AL on. If there are multiple devices you're experiencing this with, please list them all
5) Are you experiencing the lag while playing over Wifi, a Cellular connection (3g/4g), or both?
6) Does the lag remain consistent, as in you always are playing slowly with lag, or does it spike up and correct itself
7) What zone in AL were you playing while you experienced the lag, and how many other players were in the zone with you?

1) VroomIGoSmash
5a) 4g connection
7) Experienced lag while in Undim Fields, with 3 other players.

AuntEllea and AuntElleab
12-2pm est off n on
USA est
Galaxy Tab
WiFi
It corrects its self as I play
Tombs both kraken, watchers and kraag

unrivaledhero00
04-28-2017, 03:34 PM
i had but now its okay, thx for support

IllMindPinche
05-03-2017, 09:42 PM
servers are perfect

Allset
05-04-2017, 10:21 AM
Allset and Onlotus
10am-2am est off & on
USA est
ZTE Max Pro
4G
It varies all the time. But will go 99ping one min then 1000ping to disconnect very sporadic. At times it almost not even worth playing especially from 6pm on.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Zenres
06-07-2017, 07:05 PM
1)Zenres
2)Around 5pm-9am Almost Everyday
3)Philippines /Time Zone(GMT8)
4)Playing on Samsung S3(gt-19300)
5)Lag Over Wifi Connection
6)Ping is good when in Cities But in dungeon ping suddenly rise from 200-red ping/reconnecting
7) Mostly on dungeons(mausoleum,graveyard,elite maps)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

aerodacto
07-11-2017, 06:17 PM
1) leesam
2) It lags everyday, everytime I play 24/7.
3) Playing on iphone 5s from UK, Eastleigh.
4) lags on wifi a lot. 3g/4g lags a little but back to normal within 10 sec.
5) It lags and goes away after 1-2 min but mostly disconnects playing on wifi.
6) Experienced lag on every map whether solo or with players.

LugiaBeatU
07-12-2017, 09:50 PM
I have lag only when someone respawn or join the gam :(

TheTanCookie
07-13-2017, 04:46 AM
1) Browndude
2) 24/7
3) Singapore(GMT +8)
4) Samsung Galaxy A5(2016)
5) Wi-Fi
6) Random lag spikes and goes back down and repeats
7) Everywhere

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Coffeekiller
07-13-2017, 01:37 PM
Coffeekiller
24/7
Pacific northwest timezone
Tablet Amazon fire 4th gn
Wi fi
Ping spikes common up to 150k ping
Everywhere

dreyu
07-13-2017, 04:47 PM
Blya blya somt fix nightm it was awsome to all now fck. U didnt get a chance to try another ppl. Just take chance and out. So guy if u get v ser before same s. Sry

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-A500FU Tapatalk 4 Lt

dreyu
07-13-2017, 04:56 PM
Another voice set olius bonuses for nothing.old cover old uhhhhhhh sad sry

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-A500FU Tapatalk 4 Lt

Bmwmsix
07-20-2017, 12:11 PM
Please setup a server in Europe ✌

capeo
07-20-2017, 08:28 PM
After a lot of effort and swearing I discovered it was my router.

sidkhanna15
08-17-2017, 05:12 AM
1) Dangerdark
2) all day
3) Playing from India, Time Zone of CST (GMT+5:30)
4) Playing on Android app
5) Lag over Wifi
6) ping stays high almost all of the time then spikes even higher
7) Experienced lag in almost every map.

Icarusflame
08-19-2017, 04:51 AM
1. Icarusflame
2. Mostly all day ( since the new update on 8/16/17 free for all pvp update)
3. Playing from Indonesia, GMT +7
4. ASUS Z00RD
5. Wifi ( not a source of problem. running 1080p video no buffer at all)
6. so much reconnect, spike and unstable ping. mostly freeze n lag so bad at mausoleum 6.
7. even it lag on daily quest on bard tales

please fix this, im counting on you sts. thanks a lot.

Ciusasiban
09-03-2017, 04:58 AM
1) Ciusajiban
2) all day long
3) Germany, GMT +1
4) Nexus 5X
5) Wifi
5a) not playing over cellular
6) sometimes it lags all the time, other times it lags, gets better, lags again etc. Ping is very unstable
7) Elondria and Underhul

Kershy
09-08-2017, 08:27 PM
1) Kershals

2) All day today (Sept 9th 2017)

3) Dominican Republic -4 GMT

4) Sky 5.0 S, iPad mini 1st Gen, Motorola moto play, Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 and a crap ton more

5) only play over wifi

5a) I don't use cellular data

6) it's consistent.... Goes up and down but always red ping and reconnecting

7) Chancel Of Light, All mauso levels, raid zone.

Additional info: every other game/app runs smoothly on the same wifi.

Sent from my Sky 5.0S using Tapatalk

Zizazofa
09-13-2017, 01:02 PM
I dont got lagg thit poeple got lagg?

Nickisti
09-24-2017, 02:21 AM
1) Getsuba
2)everyday everytime
3)playing from singapore sea UTC +0800
4)Note 4 and note 4 samsung
5)lag over wifi and mobile data
6) frequent lags for a few minutes resulting in disconnection then it fixes itself after while.
7) EVERYWHERE

Nickisti
09-24-2017, 02:23 AM
Fix your damn servers in sea omg

Bug
09-24-2017, 07:25 PM
1) Dusked
2) Everyday
3) Singapore UTC +08:00
4)Window 7 Chrome
5) Home Wifi
6) Always stop around 10K
7) Kraag Tomb,Expedition Camp, basically all the map's I enter :)

RapidStroke
10-03-2017, 01:24 PM
1)Rapidstroke
2) 18:10-20:15
3)germany, 03.october.2017
4)Playing on PC and Iphone
5)lagg on both connections
6) start slow and spike up as hell
7)im standing in Paradies Pier,Kraag, traveler´s outpost

Oakenmage
10-10-2017, 12:11 AM
1) Oakenmage

2) 4:00pm-7:00pm sometimes happens in broad daylight.

3) Philippines

4) oppo A11W aka. Oppo joy 3

5) Cellular connection "3g"

6) someimes spikes and fixes itself but almost all the time i need to reload the game.

7) EVERYWHERE

Sent from my A11w using Tapatalk

RapidStroke
10-10-2017, 07:32 PM
1. Rapidstroke
2. The Whole Day 10.11.2017
3. playing from Germany
4. Playing from Windows 7 Ultimate
5. Wifi
6. everytime i hit a mauso or staying in town it breaks to even 100k ping

Rosybuds
10-28-2017, 04:58 PM
Solodeciple
Threw out day & night Ping sky high then Dc
GMT (London)
iPad Pro 2
3G / 4G depending where I am
Wi-Fi
Meant too fill this out before the event as its been doing since before the event.
Ping just hits Red then Boom its off running till DC
Can happen 4,5 each Day/Night but more since event which is normal but usually evens out with events then stops Dc .
This time not evenening out very often !!!
Just Ping getting higher till DC ..
Thank You Guys for looking into this.

Bug
11-10-2017, 10:47 AM
1) Dusked
2) Everyday
3) Singapore UTC +08:00
4)Window 7 Chrome
5) Home Wifi
6) Always stop around 5000
7) All maps,towns

Dex Scene
11-12-2017, 03:38 AM
1) Onerun
2) Every morning, every noon, afternoon, evening, nigh, midnight, latenight. -In short, everytime
3) Playing from India, Time Zone of IST (GMT+5:30)
4) Playing on Chrome browser (win 8.1)
5a) Wifi and 4g connection
6) Ping mostly stays yellow (around 300-400), sometimes green (150-250) and every minute or couple of minutes the ping goes Reconnecting (in red) for good 10 seconds and come back to normal. It causes me to die in maps. My internet has no issue. I play Dota, Csgo, Black squad, Paladins, Smite, Insurgency, Rocket Leagues and watch Netflix/Youtube with no problem.
7) Everywhere but mostly in maps.

kokpaw
12-18-2017, 04:23 AM
Ign: Eaat
Time: every 10-15mis
GMT 8:00 Malaysia
iphone 5s
Wifi
The lag spikes
All the area even auc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dollarr
01-09-2018, 07:47 PM
I used to play AL without any lag in 2015 but it lags a lot this year wonder why ...

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

GetTheBoom
01-29-2018, 02:14 PM
Maybe is because of the servers...I wonder why I have 200+ ping since in other games I dont get upper than 20ms

Hold tight Asznee

tootallll
02-03-2018, 09:21 AM
1) toootall

2) anytime

3) USA EST

4) Samsung Galaxy Note 4

5) both

5a) 3g & 4g

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

tootallll
02-03-2018, 09:24 AM
1) toootall

2) anytime

3) USA EST

4) Samsung Galaxy Note 4

5) both

5a) 3g & 4g

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk6) spikes and reconnects intermittently.

7) All zones/maps

8) started happening last couple week's

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Carapace
02-12-2018, 01:45 PM
We did find something that was tweaked recently, has there been any notable improvement over the weekend?

Motherless_Child
02-12-2018, 02:51 PM
We did find something that was tweaked recently, has there been any notable improvement over the weekend?

Can say there HAS been..........

No "memorable" lag occurred...

Mobs are spawning correctly...........

But, that's event map only... Honestly haven't tried Maus....

3pc
02-19-2018, 08:55 PM
This is not only on AL but PL too i noticed with a lot of others

johnsr
02-21-2018, 09:40 AM
1) Cheesyrogue
2) Usually after 5pm CST consistently
3) Texas
4) Iphone 8 and Iphone X
5) Wifi
5a) N/A
6) Spikes and corrects itself.
7) Has happened in Guild Hall and also Lovecraft event. Full Party and solo in GH

capeo
04-25-2018, 12:51 PM
1) Capeo
2) all the time since last update
4) amazon tablets. 3 generations of kindle fire
5) Lag over Wifi
5a) cable internet
6) Lag appears then reconnect then dc
7) everywhere

Flamesofanger
04-28-2018, 06:32 AM
I'm not sure what exactly is going on, but ever since the announcement of the "Marvelous arlorians" Event a lot of people including me have started experiencing an unusual amount of lag spikes recently...

1) Flamesofanger.
2) Lags for almost the entire day... like 1:00AM - 23:53PM
3) Currently Playing in the UAE GMT-4.
4) Playing on chrome browser on my E1-510 laptop.
5) Lagging on Wi-Fi connection...
6) Lag appears immediately as i log on and it keeps going and coming i lag even when my ping is green most of the times...and on rare occations i don't lag for about an hour or two.
7) Experiencing lag everywhere i go, with players and solo empty zones. I still lag.

I usually never ever lag, like barley but now i don't know what's up. A lot of massive spikes.

Soon in the near future i'll be moving back to my home country, United kingdom. And even get a new Device, as my current device is pretty old and i'll move on. It's 5 years old.

Thank you for reading my post. Have a nice day. ^_^

Tippertwo
04-28-2018, 07:18 AM
@flanes yeah my whole pt kept on getting dc ... I seem to be fine though :/

Kystone
04-28-2018, 10:38 PM
1. Kystones
2. It happens at any time
3. US EST
4.Moto z force
5. Wifi
6. It remains consistent but also spikes at times
7. Marvelous event zone and maus, usually 3-6. Have had to relog many times due to me disconnecting going to the next level

MegaVordred
05-01-2018, 06:19 AM
1) Megavordred

2) 7:10-7:15pm (GMT +8)

3) Philippines

4) Huawei P9

5) WiFi at the moment.

6) it's consistent; but it correct itself for atleast 10 seconds then spikes up to 18k.

7) Garetta Village (I can't go anywhere because im lagging as hell lol.)

Other information;
I've checked my internet and it's working fine. And I'm pretty sure it's my connection to the servers.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
05-01-2018, 10:45 AM
1) I have only been on Tippertwo since I started experiencing this lag.

2) Happens all the time no matter what zone

3) USA, EST

4) iOS 11.3 Apple Mini iPad

5) Wifi

6) Suddenly it's green, then it spikes to red. It isn't extreme as some people's, but it makes me unable to perform my usual tasks.

7) Everywhere, usually in a map.

Additional: It just started a few days after this event took place. I normally have very good ping, green 24/7. But after this event I'm starting to get into the red zone. Also, when I use the shadow pierce to get to places faster during event, it always directs me back to the Tip Tops because it mistakes the Tip Tops as enemies.

Narana.Solarie
05-01-2018, 02:58 PM
1. Nairie

2. Started getting serious ping spikes after first update of marvelous event

3. JST Gmt +9hr

4. Iphone7

5. Wi-fi

6. It spikes to 9k+ then goes to 1-2k then again to 40k ping etc

7. Event and mausoleum gets the worst ping spikings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sasamon
05-01-2018, 08:39 PM
1) Sasamon
2) All the time since Marvelous Event 2018 started
3) Playing from SA, 1pm - 11pm (GMT -3)
4) Playing on Ipad 2
5) Lag over WiFi
6) Lag starts when I login, ping is always getting red, sometimes near to 8k and back to 223. Sometimes 20k and back to 335. Sometimes 1,233 then back to be green. Getting DC issues all the day since yesterday(monday). Sometimes my game disconnect withou red ping, it just close kn my face, and after that won't let me get back, I'm experiencing DC's while game is loading on enter screeen(before the PLAY) button.
7) Every single freaking where

Rachmat D Aries
05-08-2018, 01:26 AM
1) Sasamon
2) All the time since Marvelous Event 2018 started
3) Playing from SA, 1pm - 11pm (GMT -3)
4) Playing on Ipad 2
5) Lag over WiFi
6) Lag starts when I login, ping is always getting red, sometimes near to 8k and back to 223. Sometimes 20k and back to 335. Sometimes 1,233 then back to be green. Getting DC issues all the day since yesterday(monday). Sometimes my game disconnect withou red ping, it just close kn my face, and after that won't let me get back, I'm experiencing DC's while game is loading on enter screeen(before the PLAY) button.
7) Every single freaking whereCall Trump now !!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Rachmat D Aries
05-08-2018, 01:39 AM
Hey Arlorians

1) VroomIGoSmash
5a) 4g connection
7) Experienced lag while in Undim Fields, with 3 other players.1. Thanos
2. 00.01 - 23.09
3. Moon, Mars and sometime play in Tony stark home
4. Stark phone limited edition
5. Wifi area :D
6. 5G
7. Always Red if see japan girl in game..

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

prajwal
05-08-2018, 05:30 AM
1)Clearwax
2)All time
3)India
4)playing over chrome browser and samsung galaxy grand dous
5)lag over wifi and cellular
6)4g connection
7)when I enter any zone in al.For a few seconds it lags and when a player dies and he spawn again my device again lag for few second it happens on my chrome browser
8)I experince lag/delay when entering or leaving a map

badgirlchlo
05-09-2018, 01:00 PM
1) badgirlchloe
2)random spikes
3) USA (west coast)
4) iPhone 8
5) 4G lte/wifi
6) consistent 1-2k ping instead of the normal 100 or so, (only AL is slowed down)

go.adiac
05-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Adice
All day long
Playing from the USA, Florida
Samsung Galaxy S8
Lag over wifi
4g
Ping spikes up to 120k always . It's just really annoying can't play at all. It's been like that for a few months, but now that I'd like to participate in the event is just impossible. It's not so bad with cellular connection. My router is fine other apps, games and movie streaming works just perfect.
Everywhere all maps

Holybagumba
05-13-2018, 09:08 AM
1) Sometacoz
2) Everytime
3) Playing from the uk(united kingdom)
4)Playing on chrome browser
5) Lag over wifi
6) lag is not there in the start but then it after 3-4minutes it increases by a lot
7)Experienced lag in all zones

Holybagumba
05-17-2018, 12:16 AM
Hello my ign is "sometacoz". Ty for fixing the issue of lag on my browser, but I am facing another problem-- I am not able to play arcane legends on my phone by using 3g mobile data now. Ty for the immediate help and pls help me with this one too.
Many thanks,
Sometacoz