PDA

View Full Version : 30 tokens for a leafy chest is too expensive imo

Lawpvp
06-30-2016, 05:57 PM
imo it should be 8 like it was in goblin event. or even 10 is fine but 30?

thoughts?

Carapace
06-30-2016, 06:09 PM
This is the same price as last year, and is derived from the length of the event as well as the token drop quantities from event bosses

Sandeeep
06-30-2016, 06:25 PM
This is the same price as last year, and is derived from the length of the event as well as the token drop quantities from event bosses

on a unrelated topic i cant seem to view or see the forum chatbox that was usually above the forums list
i am logged in but i still cant see it
some help perhaps? if ur free?

Hiosahaf
06-30-2016, 06:28 PM
This is the same price as last year

Having the same price doesn't make it the right price :) 6 times the hoarded price seems a lil overkill. A tiny bit lesser maybe?

Billy1
06-30-2016, 06:57 PM
Pls sts make those chests cheaper pls pls pls pls :(((((

Blank119
06-30-2016, 07:07 PM
Ya i think the price is so expensive , even the event is 2 weeks long , they should reconsider , where we could earn gold? In vanities or egg? All player will buy that and supply will increase and demand will decrease and price will decreased, i hope they should at least make it 10-15 token, would be great, ty

Monsteriveelt
06-30-2016, 09:12 PM
Make it half the price and I will consider it zzzz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Iove
06-30-2016, 09:32 PM
imo it should be 8 like it was in goblin event. or even 10 is fine but 30? thats absurd

thoughts?
whereas with the event goblin value is high, (but events are different even though we use the same power system) that makes it difficult to make gold, it might be better lowers it have the same drop as in the last event, since I have seen players complaining that they are unable to make gold, remember that crafting lockeds elondrian being a great option for those who want to make gold.

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

hafizuddinmuhammed
07-01-2016, 04:47 AM
i hope they will fix

km3419
07-01-2016, 04:58 AM

how about crafting items slot, how come my warrior got 500 slots but my mage only have 25 :( if u only know it's really a torture to us

Gouiwaa9000
07-01-2016, 05:19 AM
Reduce the price to around 5-10 , there are no ways of making gold in this event . You arent giving us an egg for the gold tier, right now i made -240k.... whats the point in new arcanes if the only players that can afford them are those that make alts just to store gold XD

Psychoism
07-01-2016, 07:45 AM
Yeah, They should make it lower to 10 like Hoarded Goblin Chest, Yeah i know Ursoth and Goblin is Diff. But i dont know if you can still have more gold in this event, Look how expensive those items 2500 token for vanity and a 1500 worth vanity, 500 for Little Bear and Also, 30 Tokens for Leafy Chest, Hope they'll make it lower like on Gob event.
Been excited for this event, But now just a little bit because of the expensive items.

Melthyz
07-01-2016, 08:20 AM
Yeah, it really feels like there's not much gold to be made from this event. Luckily, I was prepared for this disappointment. I guess I'll just work with the free energy or whatever i can farm. Goblin event was so much better, even though that portal was a pain to find. Let's pray for the winter event...

extrapayah
07-01-2016, 10:06 AM
the consideration is very strange, so we have to run 2-3 times more in 2 weeks-long event to get the same amount of profit in 1 week-long event?

please think of the player's viewpoint sometime, i believe as a players, it should always be the more we run, the more we get things/profit, that's why you always get complaints about loot and prize, because your design doesn't follow this simple logic

last year, many people ignore this chests because how insignificant it was, but if you take notice, there is always some people who's complaining about the rate and impractical time of crafting greater chests, but it seems like you always ignore them. the event mechanic about making the free to open chests needed is very good, but the rate of acquiring them is very bad, and very inconsiderate to players' effort

try playing the event, get yourself until you get what normal players usually gets, then you'll know

Melthyz
07-01-2016, 10:12 AM
the consideration is very strange, so we have to run 2-3 times more in 2 weeks-long event to get the same amount of profit in 1 week-long event?

please think of the player's viewpoint sometime, i believe as a players, it should always be the more we run, the more we get things/profit, that's why you always get complaints about loot and prize, because your design doesn't follow this simple logic

Double the cost and effort for the same amount of profits, yep sounds like a winning formula...

Hiosahaf
07-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Not even double! 6 times as compared to the goblin event! so.. you'll keep the event for 3-4 weeks (considering the fact that boss drops you mentioned) to even it out?

Sandeeep
07-01-2016, 12:12 PM
not to mention the amount of rare thrash items i get
dont even always get the gold

Gouiwaa9000
07-01-2016, 01:32 PM

last year, many people ignore this chests because how insignificant it was, but if you take notice, there is always some people who's complaining about the rate and impractical time of crafting greater chests, but it seems like you always ignore them. the event mechanic about making the free to open chests needed is very good, but the rate of acquiring them is very bad, and very inconsiderate to players' effort

try playing the event, get yourself until you get what normal players usually gets, then you'll know

100% agreed , a good event is considered an event that provides alot of gold for the players and has quality content , you got only 50% of it this time.

Carapace
07-01-2016, 02:21 PM
For comparative argument the theme of the Goblin Event is the gold, that's why there is so much gold to be "found" in it. Ursoth has a completely different angle, and the gold to be made is more from the items and drops than the opening of chests.

Goblin will continue to be the only major "free gold" event when compared to other major seasonal events.

epicrrr
07-01-2016, 02:25 PM
For comparative argument the theme of the Goblin Event is the gold, that's why there is so much gold to be "found" in it. Ursoth has a completely different angle, and the gold to be made is more from the items and drops than the opening of chests.

Goblin will continue to be the only major "free gold" event when compared to other major seasonal events.

if you look it like that, thats kinda good. Thanks

Melthyz
07-01-2016, 02:33 PM

A little bit of transparency goes a long way. If that's the case it does make sense...

Hiosahaf
07-01-2016, 02:47 PM

Understand that Ursoth has a different angle as you explained (Farming and loots and stuff. All in for farming, appreciate it)

But why 30?

It's not about the "free gold" event. It's about their worth to other players. Why would anyone (visage is terribly overpriced imo) open? Is there a drop rate issue? Are the drops worth it? I think such questions should be asked :)

Iliketolol
07-01-2016, 03:29 PM
One my of buddies told me, 'dont expect too much, you will be disappointed'... I should've listened to him....

Sandeeep
07-01-2016, 05:19 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?346236-Follow-the-Story-instead-of-comparing

codered
07-01-2016, 11:50 PM
Because sts doesnt want to see goblin crate too many and want everyone focusing on arcane 56, means more recipe > more crate > more arcane weap available in the future > we wont rant about how op the very limited arc weapon user in few months after.
Well, means we hv some more recipe to hoard at least xD.

Monsteriveelt
07-02-2016, 12:51 AM
Arc wep suks bloodgrub boss doesn't drop anything. Idk about this event. 25 bloodgrubs 0 good loot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Enraged
07-02-2016, 02:28 AM
Because sts doesnt want to see goblin crate too many and want everyone focusing on arcane 56, means more recipe > more crate > more arcane weap available in the future > we wont rant about how op the very limited arc weapon user in few months after.
Well, means we hv some more recipe to hoard at least xD.

Trust me, those lvl 56 weapons will also be put in mass cryostar crates sooner.....Keeping it in an event lock will make it rare... only rich ppl can afford them and dominate....again , we will see whiners here in forum...sorry but this is how i feel about it

xRyuzanki
07-02-2016, 04:00 AM

Gold is an important factor in events.
As you can see there are so many things that we want to spend atm in this event but how can we buy them and keep their value if we lack in gold.
Only plat-user can earn tons here in this event since most of the items are on the locks.
I'm not good at English so I won't add anymore XD >…<
But what I want to say is that:
" To circulate things up, we must have a sufficient supply of gold " something like that.

Litheus
07-02-2016, 10:31 AM
can leafy crates be hearded and sold later
will their prices increase after event? pls tell

Gouiwaa9000
07-04-2016, 07:02 AM
If i cant make gold from events i dont see a point in going more than bronze tier .... i get the aweome banner , buy gear with the gold i already have and quit the event. No point in beeing exited about new items cosidering i cant afford them , and the only way to make gold is km3.. ( i feel sick just from seeing that map lol ) might aswell only log in to chill with guild and play goblin event .