View Full Version : New elondrian locked

codered
07-01-2016, 12:42 AM
The whole thing in this event is great, but there is one confusing thing. The new elon locked has the exact same name tag as the prev elon crate. Some player buying the wrong crate i believe😧.
I suggest the new crate has the year added after the name as sts did to arlorian recipe few months ago. 😕pop crate and boom elondrian recurve bow of potency might giving heart attack 😧

Thanks.

Zeazimeh
07-01-2016, 12:50 AM
Exactly.. People are selling last year's crate for same value.. A bug fix is needed asap.. Like 2016 tag or something

marsu4u
07-01-2016, 12:53 AM
The whole thing in this event is great, but there is one confusing thing. The new elon locked has the exact same name tag as the prev elon crate. Some player buying the wrong crate i believe😧.
I suggest the new crate has the year added after the name as sts did to arlorian recipe few months ago. 😕pop crate and boom elondrian recurve bow of potency might giving heart attack 😧

Thanks.

Wow I didnt even notice this, STS need to either make both types of elondrian locks give the same loot or change the name like you suggested.

Zylx
07-01-2016, 12:54 AM
I already posted about this earlier, this is the reply:

Please be careful when purchasing these crates!

We will adjust the names so they are easier to tell apart in the next update. Thanks for bringing this up!

codered
07-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Wow I didnt even notice this, STS need to either make both types of elondrian locks give the same loot or change the name like you suggested.
😂 the good thing is when someone bought the wrong crate and loot samael

marsu4u
07-01-2016, 01:00 AM
😂 the good thing is when someone bought the wrong crate and loot samael

And then they wake up with the sound of mom hovering..

codered
07-01-2016, 01:01 AM
I already posted about this earlier, this is the reply:
Thank you for the info, well i guess i need to double check next time before post something to avoid double post,,ty ty