PDA

View Full Version : A little guild wars tournament?

XghostzX
08-23-2011, 04:56 PM
Guild Unity--

Alright I think we should get a little tournament again for guilds, ctf. The first one ran pretty smoothly and i think we should get another to keep players entertained until the expansion comes. Other guild members want to talk to me and get something started?

Ghost /////UNITY FTW\\\\\

TruePlayer
08-23-2011, 05:20 PM
Yes very good idea ghost. Anyways i want issue a challenge to unity guild for a fair honorable game of ctf for 3 mill. If except pls contact me back ingame thank you.

XghostzX
08-23-2011, 05:41 PM
Yes very good idea ghost. Anyways i want issue a challenge to unity guild for a fair honorable game of ctf for 3 mill. If except pls contact me back ingame thank you. Hey True what guild are you in again? And also just our guilds?

TruePlayer
08-23-2011, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the reply. And yes ghost i just want play only members of unity clan, and yes my guild is call New Age Legends. And game will be fair with no trash talking.

XghostzX
08-23-2011, 06:11 PM
Awesome! PM me bro and we'll talk more about it. Make sure it's cool with your guild that were doing this, recruit four of your best players for ctf. We'll figure out all the rules, bet and map over messaging.

Asaciuacor
08-23-2011, 06:35 PM
this should be interesting:D

please keeps us updated:ghost:

XghostzX
08-23-2011, 06:48 PM
this should be interesting:D

please keeps us updated:ghost: Haha will do!

blox
08-23-2011, 06:56 PM
I accept the challenge haha but most of my members are lvl 50 but that wont hold us back!

Guild name: clan of gods

TruePlayer
08-23-2011, 07:57 PM
Yes ghost i cant find u nowhere ingame. My people r ready but to be fair we will set up good time for both teams. I would like to request the honorable god of war Apollo To hold gold for both side. He arterra so noworries there. Rules for me is simple. All members remain still to we say start, no bashing trashing and insult during game. This is a friendly game so keep it clean. The rest we talk ingame pm me i cant see Dead People ;)

Asaciuacor
08-23-2011, 08:25 PM
oh buuuurrrrnnnnnn hahaha this is gunna be good

XghostzX
08-23-2011, 09:06 PM
Sounds great! Who is your team? Please though PM me :)

AbsolutePally
08-24-2011, 09:54 AM
I'll talk to my men and see if we can arrange a match. Been itching to get a crack at unity. ;)

XghostzX
08-24-2011, 04:15 PM
True you wanna respond? lol. Can't start the match till i know your team.

Chrysys
08-27-2011, 08:43 AM
I'm looking forward to this match. :) sunday ;)

-Saycred-

Chrysys
08-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Ghost u figure out your fifth?

XghostzX
08-27-2011, 10:59 AM
jcoultet

AbsolutePally
08-27-2011, 11:47 AM
Ok Ghost. My members include: Me, Jcolt, Jjjlove, Awwmang, Amyxrose, Dsturbance, Gmosauce, Quasipotent.
Guild wars? You down?

Buddyf97
08-27-2011, 12:14 PM
Oooh... I just joined unity and this is getting juicy....

Chrysys
08-27-2011, 03:17 PM
Ok Ghost. My members include: Me, Jcolt, Jjjlove, Awwmang, Amyxrose, Dsturbance, Gmosauce, Quasipotent.
Guild wars? You down?

Since when is gmosauce with u?

And okay ghost .

WyteFang
08-27-2011, 03:24 PM
Thats a good idea. A tournament it is. Im in pm me. Name: Wytefang Guild name: Living Legendz

AbsolutePally
08-27-2011, 04:49 PM
Since when is gmosauce with u?

And okay ghost .

Was he with you? Who are/were your members?

TruePlayer
08-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Unity guild have letted me down. Unity Vs New Age Legends for 6mill ctf game was suppose to be today we have waited all day and no members of unity showed up. Well i talk to xghost he told me to tell his member :/ arent u a leader in the guild. Well i went to kanital unity leader he told me he taking a break from pl for awhile :/. Which means there wont be a game. Sad at the moment was really hoping for a ctf game before the big update where everybody be too busy lvling and farming and notime for pvp. Unity have really letted me down oh wells hope the new guild system will bring fort more guilds wherw we can have guilds war. guild New Age Legends is coming soon!!!

AbsolutePally
08-29-2011, 06:57 AM
Unity guild have letted me down. Unity Vs New Age Legends for 6mill ctf game was suppose to be today we have waited all day and no members of unity showed up. Well i talk to xghost he told me to tell his member :/ arent u a leader in the guild. Well i went to kanital unity leader he told me he taking a break from pl for awhile :/. Which means there wont be a game. Sad at the moment was really hoping for a ctf game before the big update where everybody be too busy lvling and farming and notime for pvp. Unity have really letted me down oh wells hope the new guild system will bring fort more guilds wherw we can have guilds war. guild New Age Legends is coming soon!!!

My guild will face you guys. Rather it not be a 6 million dollar wager however. I will get with my guild on an appropriate wager we will be willing to agree upon. Can we do a match before the update? 5/5 CTF. Ill be looking for you and Kelly in,game.

TruePlayer
08-29-2011, 07:33 AM
Yeah alwaydtf thats sound good. I will get with kelly and see. After unity fail us i hope she didnt sell all her gear. If we can get 5/5 fine if not lets do 3/3 gold not a issue we can wager any amount u want. Now i know what the dtf stands for always down to fight.

AbsolutePally
08-29-2011, 04:25 PM
Yeah alwaydtf thats sound good. I will get with kelly and see. After unity fail us i hope she didnt sell all her gear. If we can get 5/5 fine if not lets do 3/3 gold not a issue we can wager any amount u want. Now i know what the dtf stands for always down to fight.

Hahaha close! It actually stands for "dies too fast" ;)
Can u be on in a few hours?? Ill discuss wagers soon.

XghostzX
08-29-2011, 06:08 PM
Please stop posting on this thread. True as for you, i find it pretty obnoxious to post that we "let u down" as i cannot get in contact with everyone. Whenever we get a match, fine. Besides i thought this was a friendly match your team seems a bit... "over competitive" over a game...

AbsolutePally
08-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Please stop posting on this thread. True as for you, i find it pretty obnoxious to post that we "let u down" as i cannot get in contact with everyone. Whenever we get a match, fine. Besides i thought this was a friendly match your team seems a bit... "over competitive" over a game...
Ok ghost :/ For a guild w 30 ppl seems like you cant get a group together for a guild war tournament that was yalls idea.
But ill stop bothering.

Chrysys
08-30-2011, 01:32 AM

Good game :)

-Saycred-

SEVERED FTW

TruePlayer
08-30-2011, 01:44 AM
Congratz severed on victory over alwaysdtf guild "sorry i dont know the guilds name" look like well played game by both team by those screenshots. Well since severed is one r ally have beated alwaysdtf guild there no point playing them now. Maybe after the update. Anyways good luck to all in future. And thats a nice team u have there saycred ;).

Chrysys
08-30-2011, 01:48 AM
Thank ya bro :) was a good game.

Chrysys
08-30-2011, 01:54 AM
I couldn't ask for a better team. Sadly we was without Tripphazzard for 75% of the game. He fell asleep (old Guy) . We used another member to fill in until he.got there. I def want another match, that's not rushed into like this one. We shall figure out a date n time to give every person so we are all on, and I'd be willing to place a bet on next match if ur interested dtf. Lemme know bro.

Always a pleasure.
Once again. Good game

SAYCRED

SEVERED FTW!

AbsolutePally
08-30-2011, 08:35 AM
Ha! U took it so serious. Screen shots and all!!!! Lmao. So cute.

Ill bet you a million. So 200 k each player. No changing in game ;) Ready?

Chrysys
08-30-2011, 09:19 AM
Shot was to see ur reaction. As expected. Lmao. U changed two or three times bro. Not even a gg from u? Some people can't accept defeat. Nor have respect for others. That's what cute to me!

On topic of respect, thanks ghost for the pm in game. Rare to find people who apologize for being rude. We still cool in my book. :)

Chrysys
08-30-2011, 09:36 AM
As far as game ill get Back to ya when I'm off work bro :)

AbsolutePally
08-30-2011, 12:16 PM
Shot was to see ur reaction. As expected. Lmao. U changed two or three times bro. Not even a gg from u? Some people can't accept defeat. Nor have respect for others. That's what cute to me!

On topic of respect, thanks ghost for the pm in game. Rare to find people who apologize for being rude. We still cool in my book. :)

There was no rule to not change, yall used a sub then brought in trip. Colt used his bear at first, why i'm not sure? He changed to mage, same person. And I sat out because now I know, I can't get away with playing on Edge vs Severed. Ya'll are respectablly good, and I never complained or raged. I said gg to yall.
But don't worry about this little match, I was simply testing the waters. I've got to say you have a solid offensive guild. Next match we won't rush and we will declare our starting 5 with a sub listed jic, ok??
Love to see more guild wars. My reaction? You took a screenie to gloat and boast publicly. Honestly taking one of any outcome never crossed my mind.
Let's throw down a bet ok?

AbsolutePally
08-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Saycred, you speak of respect. But you constantly say "Boom" when you get kills. :/
Maybe you don't realize you set others off with comments like that.
Plus, I heard from others yall said you "owned" us?
7/10 is a gg. Yall have improved and come a long way ;)
Grats on the team nice teamwork, I hope doll stays with you guys. Until next time.

Chrysys
08-30-2011, 01:30 PM
Saycred, you speak of respect. But you constantly say "Boom" when you get kills. :/
Grats on the team nice teamwork, I hope doll stays with you guys. Until next time.

"Boom". Who doesn't like a rise out of Amy. Its just fun n games. She's short tempered.

I recall u making the comment "you guys are too heavy on birds" aka doubting us which in itself is an initial insult. Then I responded to u and said do not worry about my team and u respond with the confident response "oh were not " aka sounds a little cocky. Either way. There will be smack talk in any match. It happens. Its easy to get frustrated and make snide remarks, everyone's competitive here. So if boom really strikes your match, that falls back on u :) the comments were thrown around whole game. It happens. I'm not pouting about it. I'm cool with you all (except one) and prefer to keep it that way. Unless otherwise chosen by you and your guild.

AbsolutePally
08-30-2011, 02:11 PM
It's all good man. We are all very competitive. It was good to see yalls starting line up, we will match up accordingly ;)
Btw I was merely saying that you guys are bird heavy. It is not an insult, just a warning to my team jic they didnt know. U said not to worry about yall, it wasn't for yall it was for us.

Chrysys
08-30-2011, 02:35 PM
Our team may or may not be the same :) its a mystery :) (spooky evil laugh)

Almost off work. I'm knee deep in buttercream. Ill holla at ya when I'm off.

Kraze
08-30-2011, 02:56 PM
I dint know if you followed the last Ctf thread this par for the course for true. Idk if it's a cultural or language barrier or if that's just the way he is bit this is nothing new

XghostzX
08-31-2011, 05:51 PM
Grats on the team nice teamwork, I hope doll stays with you guys. Until next time.dtf ikr! he does the same with me, kan, and dopeydaddy. He sets others off with unnecessary comments. I'm gonna put him on ignore.

AbsolutePally
08-31-2011, 11:13 PM

Good game :)

-Saycred-

SEVERED FTW

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/datboymitch/IMG_6982-1.jpg

When it counted. Million dollars baby.

**REVELATION**