PDA

View Full Version : Operatives: Psychic Binding + Lurch = Ripper (self-combo)

Physiologic
08-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Not sure if this is in err or not, but Psychic Binding + Lurch causes the *RIPPER* combo to occur (damage x 2, possible debuffs).

Here is the first thread regarding cross-class combos:

The Numa Prima UC Colony will now show up in the Join Game list for low level players.
Added Cross-Class Combos:

Suppression + Force Hammer = Mez Breaker
Graviton Slam + Lurch = Ripper
Psychic Lash + Transference = Backlash

THC
08-23-2011, 07:44 PM
shh im an op this has been great spamming but you are correct this is an op exclusive combo that can be done solo...you might hav just ended it

Zaltiar
08-23-2011, 07:50 PM
hmm, time to get back on my op.

Trollee
08-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Nice find ! Gonna have to test this out

Kakatoa91
08-23-2011, 08:11 PM
Hope will know soon if error or meant to be.

Thx for sharing Phys.
Now going back soloing and ripping :)

Silentarrow
08-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Maybe there is a self combo for each class? And the devs just want use to figure them out ;).

WhoIsThis
08-24-2011, 08:37 AM
Maybe there is a self combo for each class? And the devs just want use to figure them out ;).

Shouldn't be a surprise. Each of the 3 PL classes had their own combos. Smash, cruel blast, and hot flash.

Physiologic
08-24-2011, 10:16 AM
Shouldn't be a surprise. Each of the 3 PL classes had their own combos. Smash, cruel blast, and hot flash.

The only problem with RIPPER is that its officially a cross-class combo; having an Operative execute a supposed cross-class combo by himself/herself makes me wonder if it was really intended. Kinda like an archer being able to execute Nature Strike by their own skills.

Samhayne
08-24-2011, 11:30 AM
This was a bug and will be fixed in the next update to Star Legends. Look for more combos in the future and as the level cap goes up.

Trollee
08-24-2011, 08:32 PM
This was a bug and will be fixed in the next update to Star Legends. Look for more combos in the future and as the level cap goes up.

So there will be self-class combos ? :D Just gonna have to find them... hmmm

Ebalere
08-25-2011, 04:51 AM
Ahh so i was right! Remember chatting in outer limits Phys? Good to know i wasnt crazy! Lol!

WhoIsThis
08-25-2011, 06:05 AM

I presume this means that each of the 3 classes will get a self combo? It's also safe to speculate that we may see "MEGA" combos at some point.