PDA

View Full Version : I prefer Guild Chat the way it was, all green. What about you?

THC
08-23-2011, 07:54 PM
Guild chat was GREEN Now it is Wite

Guild chat bubbles are interfering with game play:
the new test bubble blocks view of in coming

Flowman
08-23-2011, 08:03 PM
I vote you fix your keyboard.

oh and to fix guild chat

Cascade
08-23-2011, 08:03 PM
Chat is fine to me...

AOmonsta
08-23-2011, 08:19 PM
I agree it should be switched back to how it was.

Cahaun
08-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Me too! I vote yes too! (p.s. Thankyou devs for fixing the sound :D)

Samhayne
08-23-2011, 09:17 PM
Hey THC. We edited the title of your thread since ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING. Also, because we prefer to discuss issues than to vote or create petitions to have things changed. No need to vote or demand changes, we're here to talk with you normally :)

Also, we're aware that the change to Guild Chat was a little jarring to users. I posted briefly about it in this list: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?34581-Issues-from-today-s-Star-Legends-Update I believe the team is looking at why it was changed (there was some behind the scenes work to chat that caused it) and when and how it might be improved (changed back).

We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for providing it and keeping it friendly in the future.

Liathea
08-25-2011, 03:57 PM
It was easier to tell at a glance when something was said in guild chat when it was all green. I'm very happy to hear that the devs are looking into the change, and hope it goes back to all green. It was eye-catching in the chat box. Not having chat bubbles pop up for the guild messages was nice as well, since it didn't clutter up the screen as much.

This may or may not also have to do with the fact that I love the shade of green they were using for guild chat. xD

Javaguy
09-06-2011, 05:55 PM
How about making it user-configurable?

JemNI
09-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Yes, and would it be possible to disable it entirely in the options? Some days, the guild is chatty, but I'm focused on a run and I want the party chat not to scroll off the screen as we are battling.