PDA

View Full Version : Fire Bow

FluffNStuff
06-17-2010, 12:12 PM
There was supposed to be a discussion with all the hidden weapon procs but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, got a fire bow last night and wondering if it has any extra effect to it?

Druc
06-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Was actually wondering the same, as far as I know for procs we have:
Ice
Fire
Stun
Weakness
Nightmare
Bleed (not sure if it's considered a proc since all daggers have it)

Does anyone have a list of what they do? or if I'm missing any?

rainwork
06-18-2010, 09:50 AM
Ice
Fire
Stun
Weakness
Nightmare

What is Bleed? When the drops of blood fly around the character that you hit? Other items "of blood" make that happen too, though I can't tell if there is any actual effect.

I am not sure there is a thread that covers all of this.

The only procs I have seen that actually do something I could quantify are the hammers, which stun really well (the little stars come out when it happens). They can keep a "one-shot death" boss like Dead Eyes from killing you. The other is the frosty hatchet I have (lvl 30 frosty hatchet of legend). it freezes opponents int a pile of snow and they stop attacking for a little while.

I have an enchantress using a dark wand that has some sort of nightmare going on, but I can't actually figure out if it does anything...

Druc
06-21-2010, 04:47 PM
Nightmare Proc is like the Enchantress spell, It reduces armor and hit chance.

As for Bleed, I know there has been a few topics about it and people confirming that there is a Bleed Effect (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?752-Can-anyone-confirm-daggers-cause-quot-bleeding-quot-damage&p=5967#post5967) but there has been no actual mention if bleed is actually a proc and has an effect/damage or if it's just visual..

Neurion
06-21-2010, 06:14 PM
Ice
Fire
Stun
Weakness
Nightmare

Lightning. Reduces armor and damage.
Also, Break Armor from spears.
As for Bleed, I feel it's the bears' Crushing Blow. But someone needs to confirm