PDA

View Full Version : regarding ursoth loot n chests

Rome
07-01-2016, 05:57 AM
I just wanna say my opinion about this.

I don't like the drops from bosses and leaf chests...

Sts the drop rate of blood grub visage is too low. IMO the Leaf chests and the ethereal chests aren't worth it.

-Rome

Edit:152853

This is what i looted:

1x dova
4x Squirles
100x light ward recipe
5x leaf blood crate

Gouiwaa9000
07-01-2016, 07:12 AM
Yeah... Reduce the price on leafy chests , increase drop rate on visage , and maybe add massive elondaring to ursoth/bloodgrud loot table?

Hercules
07-01-2016, 09:47 AM
They changed all vanity with recoloured and some effects - Blood vanity don't count but they dont change the cost of leafy chests. #LOL it's time to do a new change.

Melthyz
07-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Yeah... Reduce the price on leafy chests , increase drop rate on visage , and maybe add massive elondaring to ursoth/bloodgrud loot table?

1. Reduce price of leafy chest - agreed to like 15.
2. Increase drop rate of visage - disagree, 2 week events more will drop dun want to see market flooded making them worthless.
3. Massive Elo Chests dropping from last 2 bosses - We need this badly, makes it a lot more fun to run the event.

Carapace
07-01-2016, 11:31 AM
1. Reduce price of leafy chest - agreed to like 15.
2. Increase drop rate of visage - disagree, 2 week events more will drop dun want to see market flooded making them worthless.
3. Massive Elo Chests dropping from last 2 bosses - We need this badly, makes it a lot more fun to run the event.

3. These can drop from Ursoth and Bloodgrub

Memnochthedevil
07-01-2016, 12:53 PM
So i run for 7h or so to get 2,2k tokens, loot one visage from chest ( again 2,2k tokens worth of chest ) and i complain to goldilox and say they should do something about it. You know what hos answer? Is just tokens. Like really? You run 7h and loot one visage and wanna see whats ur reaction. Please im begging any of you deva and mods to run for 7h and see how you feel? Pla mage visage 200 tokens im ok with that. But this is not ok. 7h of my time for one run to loot squimish?

Kaziscate
07-01-2016, 01:17 PM
I'm pretty sure you don't have to be any tier for these to drop since you can get Ursoth easily from at least gold tier and Bloodgrub is portal only which any tier can join.

marsu4u
07-01-2016, 01:22 PM
XD its only a leafy chest, its not gonna drop like the new arcane weapons lmao :P

Sandeeep
07-01-2016, 01:50 PM
remove the trash in leafy chest too

or make instead of 2000 and 5000g make it 10000g and 15000g

Rome
07-01-2016, 01:54 PM
3. These can drop from Ursoth and Bloodgrub

killed 150 ursoths. 10 blood grub. 0 VISAGE 2 Elon locked here.

Its really hard to get the blood grub visage.. can't u just tweek it a bit?

More drops on bosses etc..

-rome

Melthyz
07-01-2016, 02:00 PM
killed 150 ursoths. 10 blood grub. 0 VISAGE 2 Elon locked here.

Its really hard to get the blood grub visage.. can't u just tweek it a bit?

More drops on bosses etc..

-rome

Sounds like set pieces drop rate, is their a universal announcement when one drops?

I was going to amend my stance on this visage drops. However after further thoughts, I've been given the knowledge of the bad drop rate ahead of time and it's my free choice to run or not, therefore i have no problem with the drop rate cause I'm going to sit this one out.

Carapace
07-01-2016, 02:18 PM
The Visage comes from Leafy and Ethereal chests, independent of the Event Bosses

extrapayah
07-01-2016, 02:50 PM
sadly, in front of angry customers, everything feels like made up excuses...

anyway, have you checked a statement from a person who traded around 1.5k tokens with leafy chest, only to get 1 visage? i don't think 1.5k tokens is something you can get easily in a day

Electrickiller
07-01-2016, 03:01 PM
And the vanity on store isnt worth...not tradeable and not stashable

Sent from my Lenovo X2-AP using Tapatalk

Rome
07-01-2016, 03:05 PM
The Visage comes from Leafy and Ethereal chests, independent of the Event Bosses

Im on 2nd spot overal lb atm. and i openend allot of leaf chests. managed to get 2 blood grub visage. Looted zero from bosses. And bought several for 100k because they r that ridicules expansive because of the drop rate...

sadly, in front of angry customers, everything feels like made up excuses...

anyway, have you checked a statement from a person who traded around 1.5k tokens with leafy chest, only to get 1 visage? i don't think 1.5k tokens is something you can get easily in a day This i exactly what im trying to say. Grinded so hard that my social life ran away from me. Wasted allot of event tokens for the chests but havent got anything worth it.

Memnochthedevil
07-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Check Sashaleigh ign i bought worth of 2,4k tokens now and only one looted, and opened more chest looted from ursoth and still just one visage. How is that ok?
What im trying to say is dissapointing to wanna run event and just hive up hope after 7-8 hours of grinding the maps for one bloodgrub visage. And the reaction you guys have, godilox better said, "Is just tokens"

Everybody wants to farm bloodgrub boss bcs of pet and weapon vanity. If the drops rate is so low how can we do it?

200k/run is also not worth.

Inrun to get plat tier so i can farm bloodgrub. Not for lb, or anything else, wanted the pet and weapon vanities. Very dissapointing.

Rome
07-02-2016, 05:26 AM
19 recipes for light ward.... 0 blood visages -.-

fix please its making me soo soo sad

Memnochthedevil
07-02-2016, 05:33 AM
Visage doesnt drop from boss

Yakuza_Malaysia
07-02-2016, 05:37 AM
carapace why do we need to use plat to open the furniture chest?Now it's like 1k in cs so the gold tier reward is pretty much useless (except the pet ofc)

Rome
07-02-2016, 07:14 AM
been crafting and opening ethereal crates since the start.. i got 4 so far....

this is getting awkwardly painful.....

-Rome

EDIT: can only craft 5 in 12 hours.... js

ThaAnas
07-02-2016, 07:19 AM
15 ethernal chests over 100 leaf chests no visage, lol should have bought the doll in auc... thought I will loot at least 5 visage, fix it please

twinkplays
07-02-2016, 07:33 AM
Thumbs up i gotta agrer here make this event more profitable!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

sciucafez
07-02-2016, 07:40 AM
Open so far about 700-800 token and buy leaf chest, only got 1 visage.

Sandeeep
07-02-2016, 12:56 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?346236-Follow-the-Story-instead-of-comparing

as avikk once said in a thread
every bloodgrub kill should give us a visage (as if we rip the face off bloodgrub and get a bloody visage)

Memnochthedevil
07-03-2016, 07:26 AM
Is just the two of us comaplining so i dont think will matter much since the rest of all can afford to run bloodgrub at 200k/run

Rome
07-04-2016, 04:32 AM

1 dova egg

100 Light ward recipes :\

as u can see blood grub 18 times.

6 where my own dolls rest came from guild mates.

* i stopped spending tokens on those leaf crates.

dinzly
07-04-2016, 09:36 AM
wonder why sts make 2 almost identical vanity set???..one from 2.5k token and one more from bloodgrub..

Sandeeep
07-04-2016, 09:56 AM
let's make a better proposal..

one of the things that makes this event painful is the crafting time.

we all admit that farming energy is okay but crafting them is a pain like imagine 5 runs every 2 hours so that gives us 60 runs in 24 hours if your not planning to sleep

so if im gonna use ROME's points and compute it according to the tokens per boss:
HEROND: 5 TOKENS
EUROPHEX: 8 TOKENS
HELENA: 12 TOKENS
URSOTH: 16 TOKENS
BLOODGRUB: 26 TOKENS

then ROME had 9474 tokens in total during that time.
so with his LOOTED ITEMS VS THE AMOUNT HE SPEND FOR ENERGY KITS

he didn't gain any profit on that

one the vanities worth 2,500 TOKENS and the other one is not tradeable nor stashable so no profit on that,

if he spend it on leafy chest then he can hoard around 315 chest so if he opens it its a combo of 2K and 5k plus lets just say 1-3 visage we are looking at a profit of 600K-700K so not enough still if he sells it for 7-9k then she can earn 2.205M to 2.835M not bad minus tax around 110-130K not bad ( that is again 315 chest)

if he spend it on little bears that is 500 per pet then he can buy around 18-19 BEARS which cost around 170K-200K

then you can earn around 3.06M TO 3.6M the only problem is its not so fast to sell so earning profit here is 50/50

and he did RUN the event 640 TIMES so imagine that he has 60 energy in 1 hour then how many energy he bought @.@

if this was done all in one day ( basing it on the date you posted this JULY 1, 2016 )

so if this was done in 24 hours and you have 100 extra energy then you spend prolly around

100 energy from last year plus 60 ( crafted ones in 24 hours)

so... 480 ENERGY KIT times 14-15K

then he spend 6.72M TO 7.2M which is HALF of what he can earn on the event if he use his tokens wisely.

sooooo with all the computation i did ( LMAO)

all im saying is reduce the energy crafting time or increase the token drop :)) because if you guys don't want to reduce the price of the chest then increase the token drop or reduce the crafting time of the crafted energy..

any thoughts???

u should revise this,
btw i think u were lucky on getting visages from ur alts and chests, instead of it being normal
u should revise the calculations, prices have dropped.
so technically poor rome gets even less this event (imo i really didnt like the lb prizes)

Rome
07-04-2016, 10:16 AM
i run the event from 8am EST last Saturday up to 10pm EST i have 4 toons in one account

i bought my tokens to leafy chest and i looted 4 visage.

the drop rate is fair.. it just depends on your luck... and i feel and understand you specially if i put myself in your shoes but if you think about it you might have made the wrong decision on opening them...

because if you opened 5-6 without looting anything good you should have sold the rest that would have given you profit...

Hi there, thanks you very much for your reply, it is greatly appreciated.
I understand you got extremely lucky with your leafy chest opening but I have opened approximately 300-400 leafy chests in a period of 72 hour and have only manage to obtain 6 visages though this process. currently I am rank two on leader board for this event and have not manage to find this event in anyway profitable though re-roling at the bosses, it is currently to hard to see the drop rate of blood grub as it is extremely difficult to get visage. visage is currently 200k gold in consignment store which is equivalent to 2 little bear eggs, which are 90k each so that's 1200 token which is equivalent to 1 visage to every 40 chests. I find this drop rate a little steep and if not then the drop rate at bosses to be extremely low at the moment.

-Rome

Potato is me
07-04-2016, 03:28 PM
let's make a better proposal..

one of the things that makes this event painful is the crafting time.

we all admit that farming energy is okay but crafting them is a pain like imagine 5 runs every 2 hours so that gives us 60 runs in 24 hours if your not planning to sleep

so if im gonna use ROME's points and compute it according to the tokens per boss:
HEROND: 5 TOKENS
EUROPHEX: 8 TOKENS
HELENA: 12 TOKENS
URSOTH: 16 TOKENS
BLOODGRUB: 26 TOKENS

then ROME had 9474 tokens in total during that time.
so with his LOOTED ITEMS VS THE AMOUNT HE SPEND FOR ENERGY KITS

he didn't gain any profit on that

one the vanities worth 2,500 TOKENS and the other one is not tradeable nor stashable so no profit on that,

if he spend it on leafy chest then he can hoard around 315 chest so if he opens it its a combo of 2K and 5k plus lets just say 1-3 visage we are looking at a profit of 600K-700K so not enough still if he sells it for 6.9k-7.5k then she can earn 21735M to 2.3625M not bad minus tax around 110-130K not bad ( that is again 315 chest)

if he spend it on little bears that is 500 per pet then he can buy around 18-19 BEARS which cost around 70-85k

then you can earn around 1.26m TO 1.53M the only problem is its not so fast to sell so earning profit here is 50/50

and he did RUN the event 640 TIMES so imagine that he has 60 energy in 1 hour then how many energy he bought @.@

if this was done all in one day ( basing it on the date you posted this JULY 1, 2016 )

so if this was done in 24 hours and you have 100 extra energy then you spend prolly around

100 energy from last year plus 60 ( crafted ones in 24 hours)

so... 480 ENERGY KIT times 14-15K

then he spend 6.72M TO 7.2M which is HALF of what he can earn on the event if he use his tokens wisely.

sooooo with all the computation i did ( LMAO)

all im saying is reduce the energy crafting time or increase the token drop :)) because if you guys don't want to reduce the price of the chest then increase the token drop or reduce the crafting time of the crafted energy..

any thoughts???

This is a visage thread, i have really no qualms about the energy usage here but dolls is really sucking gold out of us like a big black hole with no real satisfying rewards unless you are super lucky to loot a hisha, sts explanation: to maintain high prices. I can understand that there is a need to do so for the vanity weapons because not everyone needs them, so price will fall easily, but for hisha, its kind of becoming a necessity for farmers and it is so hard to get that its becoming as expensive or more expensive than it's arcane counterpart? This just doesnt make sense. We want to enjoy farming for the event and sts is just not doing it right, they can increase rate of visage and decrease the rate of looting an item(not that it isnt low enough to begin with) to have more people be able to join in the fun, now we are just restricted to how much gold we are willing to spend and how hard it is for us to find other willing parties to run with us, 8 hrs spent in the game i wasnt even able to find a party willing to farm bloodgrub, makes me feel like im wasting my time in game ... thank you sts for this great event

Tapash Bose
07-04-2016, 05:19 PM
I still don't understand the point in making the visage a rare drop as antignome set .. Sts is earning money through the 2 energy kits ..so why this visage (160-200k avg)..
conscious effort everywhere to prevent people from earning any gold(like not giving any egg in gold tier but adding it to stable)...non tradeable vanities ....but at the same time visage..looool..

Day by day the fun element is being taken systematically out of the game ...
Bringing out lvl 56 arcanes with no criteria ...amaazing...
Before 46...it was the low drop rate in locked crate which was bothering us ...but the game play was pleasant..map wise tindrin,planar tombs and arena were the last good job done ...
With 46 came Glintstone caverns with very little imagination....only stun stun and stun and bugged bombs which are yet to be fixed...only good thing was the ren crates which had high chances of a good drop :)

Now with 56...maps are a copy of the last one...99% of the players are under geared ...thanks to STS with such good drop rates that 99.9% cannot even complete the legendary set :(..and if that was not enough they put the drop rates in cryo same as that of locked crates ...all in all the evils of 41 came back but the good things didnt ......forget even the absolute unnecessary nerf to please another class in pvp...

It is highly recommended that developers should run the map with the legendary gears available before bringing it out ...normal or elite :)...programmers need to have some practical area about the environment :)

pukki
07-04-2016, 07:22 PM
please CLOSE this THREAD!!!!!
This ppl not understand???
There is better things to worry about that worry about your itself started dramas.
Didnt you knew that running Leaderboards isnt easy or free???
Sts did a great job. Event run very well. Alot ppl most than this few against it are so positive about the event.
If you cant afford it to be at lb then stop before its too late.
+ if you think if you loot visages that it gonna help you go fast up you are wrong cus others also gonna loot itm so it gonna be fifty fifty. Unfortantly Some ppl are never happy however you try everything..

First time i see event run this well. Best ever. Please sts dont listen to this bad ideas against this event. Forst event which let a really active players and rich ones be in LB. Let it be like that even this time. Ty sts

Potato is me
07-04-2016, 07:45 PM
There is better things to worry about that worry about your itself started dramas.
Sts did a great job. Event run very well. Alot ppl most than this few against it are so positive about the event.
+ if you think if you loot visages that it gonna help you go fast up you are wrong cus others also gonna loot itm so it gonna be fifty fifty. Unfortantly Some ppl are never happy however you try everything..

First time i see event run this well. Best ever. Please sts dont listen to this bad ideas against this event. Forst event which let a really active players and rich ones be in LB. Let it be like that even this time. Ty sts

Please remove this comment, this guy obviously dont understand what we are talking about here, also if you think this event is great and active, you have probably never been throught the first tarlok event where even warriors are not left out

Vixenne
07-04-2016, 08:48 PM
In my opinion, access to a bonus map shouldn't be this difficult. I suggest making like a Key item worth very expensive in the Token NPC but non-tradable (or if you guys can think of another/better way.) No need to craft it. We just simply use to open the Portals and we can happily run the map with our friends/guildmates. At least that gives us some hope and a good reason to save up those tokens for access to the 5th boss (unless you prefer the Vanities hah.) I'm Plat Tier already but it makes me sad that this particular Bonus run costs waaaaay too much to do.

Potato is me
07-04-2016, 10:44 PM
In my opinion, access to a bonus map shouldn't be this difficult. I suggest making like a Key item worth very expensive in the Token NPC but non-tradable (or if you guys can think of another/better way.) No need to craft it. We just simply use to open the Portals and we can happily run the map with our friends/guildmates. At least that gives us some hope and a good reason to save up those tokens for access to the 5th boss (unless you prefer the Vanities hah.) I'm Plat Tier already but it makes me sad that this particular Bonus run costs waaaaay too much to do.

yea, make it as accessible as the previous halloween bungee house or whatever you call it so that more people can enjoy the additional map

Jazzi
07-04-2016, 11:48 PM
The price to enter even once is too high for a large percentage of the player base. Something needs to be done about the rarity of the visage. I do understand what StS was trying to achieve by this and the idea is generally great. I just think that the droprate is currently a bit off.

As for the drops from the bosses: I am currently at 6034 points and have looted a total of 8 light ward recipes, 6 cryo locked, 1 blood leaf locked, 1 squirrels egg. The rest of the loot was only epic items. All 150ish runs were done with reroll lix, lepre and eggshell ring on boss kill. I had plenty of rerolls, but almost all ended in epics. Very discouraging for me personally., to the point where I have decided not to run the event anymore unless something changes.

P.S. All the drops happened before I got to plat tier. If anything this perma lix, which players get at plat tier has had a negative effect so far.

Faliziaga
07-04-2016, 11:50 PM
I haven't made any Bloodgrub run so far because I am not willing to spend 200k for one run.

Jazzi
07-04-2016, 11:56 PM
I haven't made any Bloodgrub run so far because I am not willing to spend 200k for one run.

ditto.......

epicrrr
07-05-2016, 12:42 AM
1m for 5 bloodgrub runs, id suggest be plat tier and have event hunt elixir and max luck on.before playing with blood grub otherwise its just too dang expensive.. with no guarantee of profit. 1m is not easy to.make :banana:

aneshsinghblu
07-05-2016, 03:26 AM
does hunt lix actually work. . does it say it re rolled or something

Tapash Bose
07-05-2016, 03:28 AM

I dont know what gave u the idea that ppl discussing here wants to run leaderboard..loool..suggest u to read the thread carefully first :)
U must be the only person here who is thinking that u can reach the leader-board by looting visage,,haha..
Forget the tarlok event...even if u had played the last goblin event u will understand that was far better and this by any stretch of imagination is the worst event ever organized :)..probably the first event u are running here if I m right :)
FYI...leaderboard is always about gold and platinum .lots of it and 2 hrs of sleep on an average throughout the event :)..it has always been like that ...and it is better that way...lets hope STS does not apply their fertile imagination to it :)....

Memnochthedevil
07-05-2016, 04:09 AM
13 runs with plat tier since first day... Best loot i got was a elon chest. After that i just gave playing all togheter the event. All i do now is run for energies and lockeds. I spent 3k tokens by now to loot only one visage and also bought around 50 more leaf from other ppl.

Potato is me
07-05-2016, 05:32 AM

Actually its 50 k a run if you are able to find willing parties to share with you but I only do it with close friends or people who are willing to pay beforehand so it is actually quite hard to find a pt.

Even so, 50k is like 3-4 energy kits worth of gold which makes one run around 4-5 energy kits worth which in most case u get nada back, so it's still pretty expensive and hard to find others willing to pay so much for each run.

If there are people who runs solo on blood grub, you have my respect :hypnotysed:

Chrissam
07-05-2016, 06:53 AM
This is first time coming forums to comment and I just have to say I agree.

Being top 1(think I lost, will probably get back) or 2 for warrior it's just not as fun as I thought it'd be running every day with little sleep trying hard for loots.

So far running 454 Ursoths, looted 2 dova's, about 5 sns, 5 blood crates n plenty Elo Wards. For grub looted Blood revolver after running 50 times! Furniture and ether chests and epics being rerolled n drop like water jwls.:) Putting much efforts ,my determination and my team are what keeps me going!

Blank119
07-05-2016, 06:54 AM
OMG!!! I was like this when event start however i realized something , its not fun to play a game if u know u will earn alot of gold easily with few hardship , i think sts did a good job for this event, if all player can earn alot of gold like last goblin event, it will damaged the economy, what they did was just to balance it, and some ppl just want an easy life like last goblin where u can earn a million in just 3days, and i already earn 1.2m with leaf chest and loot in boss without spending gold in energy and only crafting energy and im playing 16-18hours a day . BETTER play , instead complaining, it always depend on luck and Hardwork , Happy Farming

sillybanana
07-05-2016, 07:09 AM
I was excited when I thought I could make money in other ways than km3 crate farming but I was disappointed...back to km3 lol Im enjoying slink at least, thats really the only positive of this event

BlueSkied
07-05-2016, 07:30 AM
I've run blood 200 times. Seen about 15-20 various vanities and 2 hisha eggs. That averages out around a drop per 10-13 runs. This looks good on paper but the price of admission is high af. Something about the gamble of it all is appealing though. If it isn't feasible to run then don't. I know it's not fun or glamorous but it makes sense to most of the player base. I'm not saying I disagree with anything in the thread, just giving some feedback. Visages have a low drop rate but auc is always full of them at 16-200k a pop. Past events harnessed complaints about vanities being too easy to get and the market becoming severely saturated. Perhaps sts is mitigating this so farmable items retain value for longer. It's not a new facet to the game that big farming takes big gold.

Melthyz
07-05-2016, 08:35 AM
Carapace already stated the "Goblin Event" is the only "free gold" event. This is a drop based event and therefore will be determined by RNG. I think the drop rate of visage is fine, this is a 2 week event. If visage drops are too common the price of these loots will be worth next to nothing by the end of the event. Becareful what you wish for, always access what you want to accomplished from event before overly committing. Goblin event was easy gold which everyone loved.

However, I do think the LB prizes needs a bit of work, a Gold Tyrannica just doesn't have much of an appeal.

aneshsinghblu
07-05-2016, 09:01 AM
OMG!!! I was like this when event start however i realized something , its not fun to play a game if u know u will earn alot of gold easily with few hardship , i think sts did a good job for this event, if all player can earn alot of gold like last goblin event, it will damaged the economy, what they did was just to balance it, and some ppl just want an easy life like last goblin where u can earn a million in just 3days, and i already earn 1.2m with leaf chest and loot in boss without spending gold in energy and only crafting energy and im playing 16-18hours a day . BETTER play , instead complaining, it always depend on luck and Hardwork , Happy Farming
such a fitting name "blank"
not everybody can play 16-18 a day. . we have rl commitments.
you are probably a new player who has not played previous awesome events. . events are supposed to be fun. . this seems like work to me. .
before all you needed was a lepre to loot great stuff. .nowadays using lepre, luck elixir, egg shell band and event hunt lix still gets you no good loot chances.

I don't think hishI(not sure of spelling) goin make a difference also

events are here for all to make money. . this event looks like only sts goin make money

Melthyz
07-05-2016, 09:10 AM
such a fitting name "blank"
not everybody can play 16-18 a day. . we have rl commitments.
you are probably a new player who has not played previous awesome events. . events are supposed to be fun. . this seems like work to me. .
before all you needed was a lepre to loot great stuff. .nowadays using lepre, luck elixir, egg shell band and event hunt lix still gets you no good loot chances.

I don't think hishI(not sure of spelling) goin make a difference also

events are here for all to make money. . this event looks like only sts goin make money

Not all event is like the Goblin Event, only money I made from this event was from selling the wings from plat tier, then again I didn't go spending crazy gold on event kits and dolls so I'm happy. If you expect to get filthy rich from this event you are in for a huge disappointment.

extrapayah
07-05-2016, 09:11 AM
simply the chance to loot hisha is too small, a gamble, and we're forced to do it because there isn't any other mean to get it, you might say that you can buy it from people/auction, but the pricing will eventually follow the original chance and cost needed to loot one... and for a time limited event, it's simply not generous enough.

and in the end the game-time effort needed to catch up by every event, and every expansion is accumulating. ofc we can go to km3, to catch up effectively, but there is no point of having the event then. this will make most people bored, and leave the game,

Melthyz
07-05-2016, 09:19 AM
simply the chance to loot hisha is too small, a gamble, and we're forced to do it because there isn't any other mean to get it, you might say that you can buy it from people/auction, but the pricing will eventually follow the original chance and cost needed to loot one... and for a time limited event, it's simply not generous enough.

and in the end the game-time effort needed to catch up by every event, and every expansion is accumulating. ofc we can go to km3, to catch up effectively, but there is no point of having the event then. this will make most people bored, and leave the game,

However, if Hisha becomes too common of a drop then Hisha will become too saturated and it's value will plummet, which makes farming it pointless.

Some people are willing to take a chance and spend that 200k on the doll and "gamble". There are a lot of vanities and other various drops from Blood in the market already, so some people get "lucky" and some don't.

At the end of the day, It always come back to supply and demand.

aneshsinghblu
07-05-2016, 09:26 AM
Not all event is like the Goblin Event, only money I made from this event was from selling the wings from plat tier, then again I didn't go spending crazy gold on event kits and dolls so I'm happy. If you expect to get filthy rich from this event you are in for a huge disappointment.

I don't want to become rich. . I just want something worth while for my time invested. . terrible drop rates makes the game not worth playing

Melthyz
07-05-2016, 09:30 AM
I don't want to become rich. . I just want something worth while for my time invested. . terrible drop rates makes the game not worth playing

Why I'm sitting on the sidelines and using my free energy kits. If everyone just complains and still participates in this event guess what STS is going to do??? NOTHING... If everyone stop wasting their hard earned gold on these dolls maybe something will change for the next event. Everything is data dependent for STS, if the data looks good, nothing is going to change...

extrapayah
07-05-2016, 09:31 AM
However, if Hisha becomes too common of a drop then Hisha will become too saturated and it's value will plummet, which makes farming it pointless.

Some people are willing to take a chance and spend that 200k on the doll and "gamble". There are a lot of vanities and other various drops from Blood in the market already, so some people get "lucky" and some don't.

At the end of the day, It always come back to supply and demand.

i see, but tbh supply and demand in the game is unnatural. will be correct if premium items are limited to vanities, or untradeable.

extrapayah
07-05-2016, 09:39 AM
Why I'm sitting on the sidelines and using my free energy kits. If everyone just complains and still participates in this event guess what STS is going to do??? NOTHING... If everyone stop wasting their hard earned gold on these dolls maybe something will change for the next event. Everything is data dependent for STS, if the data looks good, nothing is going to change...

yes, you're right, thanks! were planning to senselessly spend on dolls...

now let's hope that sts have the data, looking at it, and make good decision based on it

Memnochthedevil
07-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Both mishi and hisha are just a overpriced lep that we will use just for the boss when is almost dead. So even if the market is fully saturated of them wont be a bad thing. In the new maps luck is pretty much pointless. Set items require no luck, and for chamber u need to use hunter elixir. Im not saying i farm citadel and chamber the most in the game but i do farm it alot using all luck possible, including class luck, hunter elixir, lep and arlorian ring. I dont think this 2 pets will make such a big change in looting game that will be to manny in the game. ( remember this is a 2 week event ) And as for km3 ppl complain about lock drop for quite a while do you really think this will make a difference?

Melthyz
07-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Both mishi and hisha are just a overpriced lep that we will use just for the boss when is almost dead. So even if the market is fully saturated of them wont be a bad thing. In the new maps luck is pretty much pointless. Set items require no luck, and for chamber u need to use hunter elixir. Im not saying i farm citadel and chamber the most in the game but i do farm it alot using all luck possible, including class luck, hunter elixir, lep and arlorian ring. I dont think this 2 pets will make such a big change in looting game that will be to manny in the game. ( remember this is a 2 week event ) And as for km3 ppl complain about lock drop for quite a while do you really think this will make a difference?

Well, if they nerfed the drop of lockeds in KM3 to accomodate the extra luck these 2 dragons bring then YES it will be very significant. I was averaging 6+ lockeds for every 30 mins (lep+elix+alorain ring), these past few days 3 per 30 was my max. I'm not planning to spend mils just to farm lockeds, but it will determined if I should farm it at all.

extrapayah
07-05-2016, 03:42 PM
strange indeed, i also experienced cut in half compared to last season crates farming rate... seems like it's not a coincidence...

Melthyz
07-05-2016, 03:45 PM
strange indeed, i also experienced cut in half compared to last season crates farming rate... seems like it's not a coincidence...

Yep, KM3 was like the last resort, to take that away from the masses would be a crime. There's already not much to farm...

Dex Putra
07-05-2016, 03:49 PM
lol many complain here ...always like this ...!!
and AGAIN and AGAIN.! always like this ..and u always fix here,fix there ....!! dont angry 2015-2016 your event all no good that my opinion ..dont banned me

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Memnochthedevil
07-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Even if it drops to 2-3m most player base wont afford to buy it. Remember this is a two week event. This pet you wont probably find it in lockeds for at least a year or so, maybe more. If the drop is anything like cauldron, the marked wont be flooded. And im sure is alot more rare then that. the game wont be affected about the drop hisha. The km 3 drops or any other map ur running are affected about the numbers of players running that map.

Melthyz
07-05-2016, 03:53 PM
lol many complain here ...always like this ...!!
and AGAIN and AGAIN.! always like this ..and u always fix here,fix there ....!! dont angry 2015-2016 your event all no good that my opinion ..dont banned me

I think the last Goblin event was pretty good. Although there still issues but overall it was a fun event.

Melthyz
07-05-2016, 03:57 PM
Even if it drops to 2-3m most player base wont afford to buy it. Remember this is a two week event. This pet you wont probably find it in lockeds for at least a year or so, maybe more. If the drop is anything like cauldron, the marked wont be flooded. And im sure is alot more rare then that. the game wont be affected about the drop hisha. The km 3 drops or any other map ur running are affected about the numbers of players running for that map.

I've been farming KM3 regularly on 30 mins session for the past weeks. It's only these past 2 days were I noticed a severe drop in the drop rate.

Mishi won't be rare, Hisha would be the rare pet. You can still crate these blood leaf lockeds after the event, as long you have the recipe. For those of us not spending it on leafy chests, this recipe is the most likely option.

Memnochthedevil
07-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Thats what im saying. The increase in the drop of blood visage wont flood the market with hisha. Yes will increase the number in the game but not so much that the lockeds market will be affected.

Dex Putra
07-05-2016, 04:07 PM
I think the last Goblin event was pretty good. Although there still issues but overall it was a fun event.
2013-2014 event more than petty good

Melthyz
07-05-2016, 04:09 PM
2013-2014 event more than petty good

I'm going to have to agree with you they were, hopefully we'll see those events soon.

sillybanana
07-05-2016, 07:06 PM
i suggest spending all your tokens on stockpiling locked blood leafs recipes :P they will surely go up in price i hope, because that is what i am doing lol

aneshsinghblu
07-06-2016, 02:02 AM

well that's what I've been doing. . . I just got gold tier yesterday. .lookin at the data provided by Criss and Rome . . there's no incentive to run anymore . . got a free pet . . yaay

Otahaanak
07-06-2016, 02:12 AM
For what it's worth, there are a lot of locks dropping from Helena. Lix+Arlor ring+Lep + Hisha and good party FTW (especially if two or more Wildfire mages in party)

IGN: Cryformana