PDA

View Full Version : About Event !!!

Blank119
07-01-2016, 07:26 AM
Im very excited to this event maybe not just me, but when it live im dissapointed, you cannot buy anything good in token to earn a lot of gold, the price of vanity new vanity is 2500, 1500 while egg is 500, and leaf chest is 30 token, im sure most of player will spend their token to egg nor vanities especially those ppl who are in Lb who will earn alot of token, and the event is 2 weeks, i should be happy bcz the event will end too long but i realised that It was bad idea to make the event 2 weeks bcz supply of new vanity and egg will increase since Im sure most of player would rather spend their token to new vanities or egg than leaf chest, bcz of that price will decreased and we will earn few gold, i hope sts would notice it, and I hope sts would decrease the price of leaf chest at least Half, so i would half the ppl who will buy egg or new vanites, TY for reading and Happy Farming

Melthyz
07-01-2016, 08:36 AM
Yeah, I agree with you i've asked several people how they feel about the event. Most of the responses were luke warm to disappointed. The only good reward comes from gold tier which can be earned in a day. Hope everyone else is having a better experience.

Kingofninjas
07-01-2016, 09:17 AM
I agree there isn't many ways to earn money exclusive to this event (km3 does not count since it is always a good way to farm). However, the new dragon pets look amazing and the introduction of arcane weapons more than make up for the lack of farming opportunities in this event. The goblin event was better for f2p, hardcore farmers and this event is better for plat users. I am just happy that there is so much new, usable gear for end game.

Melthyz
07-01-2016, 09:20 AM
I don't see how the new arcane weapons are such huge upgrades to the existing mythic weapons. I can't speak for the other classes but I definitely will be sticking with my 500k hexstone staff. I can do a better job with my hexstone than i can with the new 5m staff.

codered
07-01-2016, 09:30 AM
U might true, but honestly this event is better than u think,,goblin is better for sure but this event is good to earn some gold.
The reason is, i can keeep crafting elon loked crate which gving me 30-50k profit each till now, not sure how much it cost later, utilize 5 toons i can earn 1.3m till now, better think about what profit u can make right now. And event locked is only our chance,,best of luck dude,,

Fredystern
07-01-2016, 12:11 PM
The only reason to make it 2 weeks are the new arcane and mythic population

Melthyz
07-01-2016, 12:39 PM
U might true, but honestly this event is better than u think,,goblin is better for sure but this event is good to earn some gold.
The reason is, i can keeep crafting elon loked crate which gving me 30-50k profit each till now, not sure how much it cost later, utilize 5 toons i can earn 1.3m till now, better think about what profit u can make right now. And event locked is only our chance,,best of luck dude,,

While this is true, this still failed in comparison to the Goblin event. Most of the gold made from the Goblin Event was from that cheap chest. The profit margin on the Elon Lockeds already so low it's not even worth the effort.. (we're at day 2 of event). In the Goblin Event if you were lucky enough with the massive goblin chest and cauldron you could've made 10m+. This event seems more like a drag than something fun...

tasakli
07-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Tbh I think the prices are ok. It lasts 2 weeks and if the leaf chests would be like the hoarded chests in goblin event, it wouldve been way too easy to earn gold. And you can still make some gold with crafting the lockeds.

Carapace
07-01-2016, 02:36 PM
I made a similar post in another thread, but the theme of gold from Goblin keeps coming up as a comparison. The theme of the Goblin Event is the gold, that's why there is so much gold to be "found" in it. Ursoth has a completely different angle, and the gold to be made is more from the items and drops than the opening of chests.

Goblin will continue to be the only major "free gold" event when compared to other major seasonal events. Variety is the spice of life!

Horme
07-01-2016, 03:07 PM
I made a similar post in another thread, but the theme of gold from Goblin keeps coming up as a comparison. The theme of the Goblin Event is the gold, that's why there is so much gold to be "found" in it. Ursoth has a completely different angle, and the gold to be made is more from the items and drops than the opening of chests.

Goblin will continue to be the only major "free gold" event when compared to other major seasonal events. Variety is the spice of life!

Checkmate. :)

Sandeeep
07-01-2016, 03:13 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?346236-Follow-the-Story-instead-of-comparing

i myke dis !! plz seea

imo my thoughts