PDA

View Full Version : How should I use my stat points so I am strong and basically unable to die?

Gavrizescu
06-17-2010, 12:21 PM
I was playing the game as my warrior, Gavrizescu. I need some help on how I should use my stat points each time I lvl up. The basic concept is that I want to be very strong, but I also don't want low health either. Can you help me?

Rebel
06-17-2010, 12:25 PM
Most people spec their warriors like this:

Put as much str as needed for the level capped weapons and armor. Then they put the rest into Dex.

Royce
06-17-2010, 01:25 PM
If you are going for invincibility, you should probably put additional points in Str instead of Dex, since that is what gives you health, health regen, and base armor. Still put some in Dex though for added hit%, damage, dodge, etc.

Also make sure to max out both ironblood and hellscream, since they will increase your armor and reduce the damage done by enemies.

Monqi
06-17-2010, 08:13 PM
It is depend on wat type of warrior you wanted to be. I would suggest if tank warrior - All Str to have better health. If a fighter cum 70% tank - Str put up to the needed of armor and weapon then rest to Dex.

But you can follow most of the Tank warrior which they put Str up to wear the armor & weapon, 16int for 1/m and the rest to Dex.

Mabushka
06-18-2010, 02:22 AM
U dnt need the 16 int anymore with the mana regen on the oasis pinks I suggest until new items are out putting everything into str n dex. Ur mana regen with the best items is so good that u wnt need the 16points until oasis 2 :)

King Richie
06-18-2010, 06:31 AM
Id say just go with the basic bear set up .. As much STR to hold the level capped items and then DEX it up !!

Mahk
06-23-2010, 04:08 PM
U dnt need the 16 int anymore with the mana regen on the oasis pinks I suggest until new items are out putting everything into str n dex. Ur mana regen with the best items is so good that u wnt need the 16points until oasis 2 :)

Totally second this now that I've got THOTH (+Int M/S) gear from AO, those 10-11 pts in INT are wasted now. Just use Mana Pots until you get some THOTH gear -- at which point Warrior is so freakin fun!

I think Highest Gear I've seen for Warrior Lvl 40 requires 127 STG? And again, that DEX is important for DODGE as well as being able to hit stuff.

Mahk
06-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Well, you asked about STAT points (STG, INT, DEX) but we're all bears here, so a lil talk about skillz too?

EVADE. Crank that up with IRON BLOOD and HELLSCREAM. Helps a bear DODGE, max out these defensive skills.... So then the CRUSHING BLOW starts to look good too, as it debuffs your opponents dmg/dodge.

Having reached 40 the other day (have I mentioned that in a bazillion threads yet?), I have become pretty invincible in my pink THOTH gear, which at first had thrown me fer a loop, why would I want +INT and M/s? For the mana regen (esp in PvP). pink is awesome, all you can eat mana, a bonus!

All that said, it still takes some timing and mad skill button mashing -- I had gotten whacked by a few archers and what not in Chapter 5 Alien Oasis, and before I could buff up and run in to tank Pitti Pat first boss, she one shot me for 296 pts!

I think some birdie had aggro'd her, and I run over and unleash the TAUNT before I buff up.
Whoops!

But with a bit of good timing on cooldown cycles of all the defensive skills, I can pretty much just sit there on Seth for quite some time with minimial heal pot quaffing.

deadhungry
09-21-2013, 08:59 AM
Most people spec their warriors like this:

Put as much str as needed for the level capped weapons and armor. Then they put the rest into Dex.

how will know the level capped for weapons and armor?

NECROREAPER
09-26-2013, 03:34 AM
how will know the level capped for weapons and armor?

Epic 3+ year revival. The people who created and commented on this thread haven't been on this forum for years.

Alhuntrazeck
09-26-2013, 10:06 AM
I lol'd

Itoopeo
09-26-2013, 11:48 AM
Lol he is just a noob dont bully him.

Btw what does he mean that grammar is so bad.

Kixxler
09-29-2013, 12:46 PM
Lol he is just a noob dont bully him.

Btw what does he mean that grammar is so bad.

i thot u said dont bully him

noob