PDA

View Full Version : Quick question regarding extra boss

Nvgd
07-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Is it worth spending 200 tokens for the doll? What do you get from the killing the extra event boss?

Vvildfire
07-01-2016, 11:11 AM
A dev said that the Doll is consumed on use, so you'd have to craft one for each Bloodgrub you want to fight... I don't know if it's worth the price (needs 2 non-crafted energy kits and a Bloodgrub visage) :(

As far as I know, from him you have a chance at looting:
-Hisha, the mythic luck granting pet
-Corrupt vanity weapons
-Corrupt Bloodgrub vanity (looks similar to the 2500 token one, but the headdress is different)
-Tokens and points ofc

Personally I'd give it a try a few days into the event, maybe not right now, in hopes of the Doll's price decreasing :)
If you have an awesome guild you could make it so that everyone equally splits the price, since it should only require 1 Doll for the entire party (Ex. make each of the pt members craft a Doll, then run Bloodgrub 4 times, so that each player gets 4 runs out of one Doll).
I'd do that too, but sadly right now I'm guildless, alone and miserable. Jkjk

Nvgd
07-01-2016, 11:25 AM
A dev said that the Doll is consumed on use, so you'd have to craft one for each Bloodgrub you want to fight... I don't know if it's worth the price (needs 2 non-crafted energy kits and a Bloodgrub visage) :(

As far as I know, from him you have a chance at looting:
-Hisha, the mythic luck granting pet
-Corrupt vanity weapons
-Corrupt Bloodgrub vanity (looks similar to the 2500 token one, but the headdress is different)
-Tokens and points ofc

Personally I'd give it a try a few days into the event, maybe not right now, in hopes of the Doll's price decreasing :)
If you have an awesome guild you could make it so that everyone equally splits the price, since it should only require 1 Doll for the entire party (Ex. make each of the pt members craft a Doll, then run Bloodgrub 4 times, so that each player gets 4 runs out of one Doll).
I'd do that too, but sadly right now I'm guildless, alone and miserable. Jkjk

Thank you very much :)

dinzly
07-01-2016, 02:49 PM
what bout Bloodgrub's Staff Banner??i see a thread player selling it..does it came in this event or previous Ursoth Assault??

Carapace
07-01-2016, 02:58 PM
what bout Bloodgrub's Staff Banner??i see a thread player selling it..does it came in this event or previous Ursoth Assault??

It is a drop from Bloodgrub this year