PDA

View Full Version : <The Wicked> present: How Fast Can You Go

peacemaster
08-24-2011, 09:11 AM
<The Wicked> present: How Fast Can You Go

We are proud to announce a contest for all to attend while waiting patiently for PvP. A contest aimed to test your solo and collective skills alike!
How will it work, you ask? Well, simple! You will be given a map to clear, whoever does it fastest is the winner, and the winner he shall be!
Did I mention there are credits to be won!? 50k credits to be handed out and this might increase even further!

Why on earth are we doing this!?!?
Well, we want to have fun and help people to settle their own personal conflicts in a non-offensive way!

Who are we!?
We are The Wicked - duh! forum link for those of you who want to know more (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?33657-The-Wicked-are-Recruiting.!)

OMG! Free credits!
Thanks to all who contributed some credits! if you still want to contribute, find me (Peacemaster, Slavery, Skecor) in game!

Pff! you are going to make us run in circles and then give us no money!!!
Sure, you can think that you will not be paid anything but we are putting our guild name here, if you don't get your credits, you can easily find us in game!

Is is open for everyone!?
Yes, no matter what guild you are in, as long as you meet the level requirements, you can join in! Will the sparkles win? Will the knights steal their sparkly dust? Will Vendetta show us what they are made of!? Or will that guildless person get all the glory! Just register in this forum post! If you are registering for Numa Tier, state the names of all the members. You can even enter multiple tiers if you qualify! Do some 3 man run and then go show everyone how it is done in 1man run!

When will this take place?
26th to 28th August. It is your responsibility to find a member of the wicked during that time to do the timing. Only some members will be timing the runs, but if you tell anyone that you are ready, they'll repost in guild chat! Closing time is Sunday 28th 12:00 GMT!

There are 3 tiers to this contest:

Dynastar Tier!
Applies for level 19-24 inclusive
Your goal will be to solo the Outer Limits map
Money to be won: 4k, 2k, 1k

CyCorp Tier!
Applies for levels 25+ inclusive
Money to be won: 7k, 4k, 2k

Numa Tier!
Applies for levels 19+ inclusive
Your goal will be to put together a band of 3 brave soldiers and clear out the Uncharted Ruins Map!
Money to be won: 15k, 9k, 6k

There are a few rules to follow:
1) No enhancers and plat resurrection - need to give everyone the same chance! Plat gear is acceptable.
2) A member of the wicked will be hosting the run and timing it but won't help
3) The time will be taken from the point you say GO to level cleared box popping out
4) The Wicked members are allowed to compete but will not be entitled to any prizes - they will go to the next one in line
5) You can use as many stims as you want
6) All the drops you get are yours to keep
7) you cannot register in Dynastar tier and level up beyond 24 while still competing in the same tier. You will be upgraded to CyCorp Tier!
8) 10 second penalty for every death!
9) You can be in only one 3man group
10) You can have 2 attempts, however if many people will want to join in, it is possible there won't be enough time

peacemaster
08-24-2011, 09:12 AM
Registered Runners

Dynastar Tier!

CyCorp Tier!
apoc
morfic
zero
cahaun

Numa Tier!

peacemaster
08-24-2011, 09:13 AM
reserved 2

Zaltiar
08-24-2011, 09:14 AM
Reserved,
Once i finish merchanting and all, ill be donating more credits :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

MuskTheWicked
08-24-2011, 09:16 AM
Enjoy guys...

JaytB
08-24-2011, 09:41 AM
Sounds an awful lot like whirlz contest... But, good luck with it! Wish I could participate (iOS :/ )

peacemaster
08-24-2011, 09:57 AM
sorry no idea what whirlz contest is

JaytB
08-24-2011, 10:03 AM
sorry no idea what whirlz contest is

It's exactly the same as your contest, but then in PL :)

themars
08-24-2011, 10:04 AM
Im in with some friend ;) will post later which friend . Nice idea

peacemaster
08-24-2011, 10:06 AM
It's exactly the same as your contest, but then in PL :)
Ah never really played PL :p

GigaBits
08-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Are the numa tier prizes for each member of 3 man team or are u dividing equally? Just curious. Also if wicked member is part of numa tier but the whole team is not are the other members still eligible for prizes?

peacemaster
08-24-2011, 10:21 AM
The prizes are per group, but am hoping to be able to gather more money by the weekend. Also if the wicked are part of a group that wins, then no prize can be handed to that team, sorry guys. Maybe we can have some internal contest later to make it up for the wicked members :-) Oh also I have forgotten to mention, you can enter multiple tiers.

apoceq
08-24-2011, 10:41 AM
Im in!

Hawkthewicked
08-24-2011, 10:53 AM
I can't wait to see the times! This should be very interesting!

SUPAPRODIGY
08-24-2011, 10:55 AM
<The Wicked> present: How Fast Can You Go

We are proud to announce a contest for all to attend while waiting patiently for PvP. A contest aimed to test your solo and collective skills alike!
How will it work, you ask? Well, simple! You will be given a map to clear, whoever does it fastest is the winner, and the winner he shall be!
Did I mention there are credits to be won!? Over 30k credits to be handed out and this might increase even further!

Why on earth are we doing this!?!?
Well, we want to have fun and help people to settle their own personal conflicts in a non-offensive way!

Who are we!?
We are The Wicked - duh! forum link for those of you who want to know more (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?33657-The-Wicked-are-Recruiting.!)

OMG! Free credits!
Thanks to all who contributed some credits! if you still want to contribute, find me (Peacemaster, Slavery, Skecor) in game!

Pff! you are going to make us run in circles and then give us no money!!!
Sure, you can think that you will not be paid anything but we are putting our guild name here, if you don't get your credits, you can easily find us in game!

Is is open for everyone!?
Yes, no matter what guild you are in, as long as you meet the level requirements, you can join in! Will the sparkles win? Will the knights steal their sparkly dust? Will Vendetta show us what they are made of!? Or will that guildless person get all the glory! Just register in this forum post! If you are registering for Numa Tier, state the names of all the members. You can even enter multiple tiers if you qualify! Do some 3 man run and then go show everyone how it is done in 1man run!

When will this take place?
26th to 28th August. It is your responsibility to find a member of the wicked during that time to do the timing. Only some members will be timing the runs, but if you tell anyone that you are ready, they'll repost in guild chat! Closing time is Sunday 28th 12:00 GMT!

There are 3 tiers to this contest:

Dynastar Tier!
Applies for level 19-24 inclusive
Money to be won: 3k, 2k, 1k

CyCorp Tier!
Applies for levels 25+ inclusive
Money to be won: 5k, 3k, 1.5k

Numa Tier!
Applies for levels 19+ inclusive
Your goal will be to put together a band of 3 brave soldiers and clear out the Uncharted Ruins Map!
Money to be won: 8k, 5k, 2k

There are a few rules to follow:
1) No enhancers and plat resurrection - need to give everyone the same chance! Plat gear is acceptable.
2) A member of the wicked will be hosting the run and timing it but won't help
3) The time will be taken from the point you say GO to level cleared box popping out
4) The Wicked members are allowed to compete but will not be entitled to any prizes - they will go to the next one in line
5) You can use as many stims as you want
6) All the drops you get are yours to keep
7) you cannot register in Dynastar tier and level up beyond 24 while still competing in the same tier. You will be upgraded to CyCorp Tier!
8) 10 second penalty for every death!
9) You can be in only one 3man group
10) You can have 2 attempts, however if many people will want to join in, it is possible there won't be enough time

If it were PL i totally donate but its not :(

apoceq
08-24-2011, 10:55 AM
So the whole Tier, 3 man huh? Where you at Thes? Hmm, 2 Op's and a Eng FTW: Some people have thousands of stims saved up...I say this is a winnar combo.

peacemaster
08-24-2011, 12:00 PM
yea the 3 man runs will be fun. On its own it is fairly simple to do a 3 man. However if you try to go fast, you are bound to make mistakes that might cost you some time.

apoceq
08-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Fast is the name of the game. You have to be fast and precise. Most of us can run these maps blindfolded now.

Ebalere
08-24-2011, 12:15 PM
On behalf of KoC i'd like to donate 10k credits, which excludes me from the races. Hopefully we still have a few knights representing our guild tho. I will find you after work, about 5-6 hours from now and give u the donay.

peacemaster
08-24-2011, 12:20 PM
Donating does not exclude you since you are from a different guild! The Wicked are excluded from the prizes since we'll be taking the time.
Thanks for the donation, will bump the prizes up later on, I am throwing some more money in as well :-)

morfic
08-24-2011, 02:12 PM
Ohhhh ho HO! I am in too.

themars
08-24-2011, 02:34 PM
So the whole Tier, 3 man huh? Where you at Thes? Hmm, 2 Op's and a Eng FTW: Some people have thousands of stims saved up...I say this is a winnar combo.

Im with u apoc, ;) we will own them or at least i hope we wont be last :)

Acyer
08-24-2011, 03:06 PM
Count me in also....lets go apoc and thes i will bring my op.

apoceq
08-24-2011, 03:24 PM
So from outer limits to the guardian?

NEVERMIND!

I just saw it. We have to clear ruins map. Okay.

peacemaster
08-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Outer limits is for solo, ruins is for 3man

apoceq
08-24-2011, 03:48 PM
We just started our trial runs, GL guys. Was a good run!

Hawkthewicked
08-24-2011, 04:09 PM
We just started our trial runs, GL guys. Was a good run!Wooooo!! This is getting serious!!! I love it!! Hope somone gets some videos of some of the runs!

Cahaun
08-24-2011, 04:56 PM
On behalf of KoC i'd like to donate 10k credits, which excludes me from the races. Hopefully we still have a few knights representing our guild tho. I will find you after work, about 5-6 hours from now and give u the donay.
I volunteer to represent koc.

Cahaun
08-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Lol everyone is in the cycorp tier so far. Practicing...

peacemaster
08-25-2011, 03:35 AM
Hehe, I am sure people will join other tiers later on... They have till sunday :p

peacemaster
08-25-2011, 06:14 PM
I just got 10k from Ebalere on behalf of the Knights of Cydonia and we have decided to throw in another 10k creds! This brings the prize pool to 50k!! Will update the individual prizes soon!

Thanks Knights and Ebalare!!

Zaltiar
08-25-2011, 07:43 PM
Hey, dont forget my donation aswell. Lolol

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

peacemaster
08-26-2011, 06:36 AM
Once again thanks to everyone who has donated! You can start contacting me about the runs starting now!

peacemaster
08-28-2011, 06:52 AM
This is now over. No one has entered, the donations have been returned. I will try this again in the future.

Cahaun
08-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Dang. I was JUST about to do it! Lol always next time I guess.:p