PDA

View Full Version : Cannot accept reward

harsono
08-24-2011, 09:50 AM
Hi, i have done a quest but cannot accept the reward. Htc dinc froyo

Kakatoa91
08-24-2011, 10:04 AM

It would b helpful to say which quest you have problem finishing it.

Uepauke
08-24-2011, 11:26 AM

Hello,

I have the same problem, I cannot turn in Infestation and Enemy of My Enemy to the Cycorps Representative., choosing the reward takes me out of the screen with the quest still completed but not turned in. My friend did the quest at the same time and was able to turn it in.

harsono
08-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Yep same as uepauke. Infestation and enemy of my enemy... and also i cant find the tickery. I have replay the same quest for about 5 times and still couldnt find it.

harsono
08-25-2011, 02:53 AM
Up up up

Corpser
08-25-2011, 03:42 AM
email support there is a support buttton for people to use (the black one) also having your email as your name may not be the smartest thing.

Samhayne
08-25-2011, 11:21 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the bug reports on this quest. If you have any further details about what specifically happens, that would be very helpful.

Also heard that the Red Sun Chip Quest won't allow you to receive your reward. If anyone has more input on that quest as well, please post. Thanks!

mett7
08-25-2011, 04:15 PM
I miss a quest in cycorp (dont know name), its 8/9 and no quest ther. Also i done 2 last quests in Numa for Major and I can not turn in them (ther green in my log)
Nick in game: Pudzian

Air
08-25-2011, 07:41 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the bug reports on this quest. If you have any further details about what specifically happens, that would be very helpful.

Also heard that the Red Sun Chip Quest won't allow you to receive your reward. If anyone has more input on that quest as well, please post. Thanks!

Hey i also did a quest, the reward page saids 5 hp and 5 ap stimpack award plus 1 item of 3. I selected 1 item. Got that item but never got the stimpacks. I forgot which quest it was.

Archey
08-25-2011, 07:59 PM
Yea im having same trouble woth "blissful thinking" i hit reward i want and hit complete, it exits out and it doeant complete quest

Kiara
08-27-2011, 04:53 PM
on an ipod 4g cant turn in blissful thinking quest lets me choose reward click complete and it doesnt accept it

Fixed: abandon blissful thinking then turn in any quests you have to turn in into the console then re grab blissful thinking and then redo the quest then turn in this quest actually has no reward but cash

nazgulking
08-28-2011, 01:59 AM
Yea im having same trouble woth "blissful thinking" i hit reward i want and hit complete, it exits out and it doeant complete quest

Same here. Can't complete that quest :(

nazgulking
08-28-2011, 06:47 AM
I have found a way to turn in the "blissfull thinking" quest. The terminal gives you 2 quests, one is "blissfull thinking" the other is "grand scheme of the things" or along those lines. If you turn in FIRST the "grad scheme " quest and then you accept and complete the "blissfull thinking" quest, now you can turn it in :) Hope this helps

Agentyamski
08-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Yeah, I can't turn in the blissful thinking or the one where you get the organs from the big vular. I think it has glands in the mission name.

Futumsh
08-28-2011, 04:09 PM
This should be fixed for the majority of cases in the next content update.

Ladycandyheal
08-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Same problem with gland scheme and blissful but will try abandoning etc