PDA

View Full Version : Qestion about qest

mrm
07-01-2016, 05:28 PM
When i startid playing al 1 1/2 years ago i i exspectid quests witch grant awsem gear and would take hours of frustration and hard work to conpleat it like planer pendint quest. From most Mmo and rpg i play (And yes there are tons(yes i know no live lol)) The where always awsem quest really hard ones that would grant you something amizing again like planer pendint or arcane ring thay had really good stroys behind them and where not just randomly genrated drop items with theas tipes of quest u had like a "progress bar" and u didin't have to do the same mape over over over over over over over over and over again not knowing if just wast of time. I Think i made my point there
it just feels to me like every new gear sts just trows in a lock its understanble that thay want to make money and fair. But im getiing sick of the cycile farm locks. Sel locks buy the gear u wanted after 10 sec u relized u just used all your money and have to start all over then something new comes along and u again have to reapet running the same map over and over and just playing on luck again.

Just asking do you guys plan on makeing any gear quest soon
(Glint set does not count it was so fastly outdated)
Just feels like quests should be part of the point of any MMO or RPG
Cant wait to see the negtive coments i get just for feeling so -_-
Ps sorry for any spelling mestakes

Sandeeep
07-01-2016, 05:34 PM
id agree with u
as does anyone else

make ur thread a bit more fancy and more pleasant to read though

Zylx
07-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Http://www.dictionary.com

I disagree, there are casual players that do play this game (that are unable to invest hours per day to playing) who shouldnt be left out. Besides, these quests are too much of a grind which can mentally drive a person to boredom. People play the game to have fun, not work their @?& off. Especially after a full day of real work or school.

mrm
07-01-2016, 07:35 PM
id agree with u
as does anyone else

make ur thread a bit more fancy and more pleasant to read though
Thanks for agreeing tho i know my grammer is really not good im sorry for that

mrm
07-01-2016, 07:49 PM
Http://www.dictionary.com

I disagree, there are casual players that do play this game (that are unable to invest hours per day to playing) who shouldnt be left out. Besides, these quests are too much of a grind which can mentally drive a person to boredom. People play the game to have fun, not work their @?& off. Especially after a full day of real work or school.
I understand thats a factore but whats the point of a game if thay just trow all the stuff in chests what u have to open with money you worked your "@?&" of for if you want to that is and then after u have that gear what do you go do with it? Then since grinding mentally draves some people insane
And i agree 100% with about the time tho the game need something new and exciteing if you compair the last 2 exspansion thay where kanda the same 3 maps ech and that exstra boss thing some stuff arent the same but still tho

Schnitzel
07-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Ehh....
tl;dr?

#11characters