PDA

View Full Version : Hey Devs!

Eternyl
07-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Before I share my thoughts, I want to say, on behalf of every previously bored Arlorian, that you have done a tremendous job restoring balance to this game. I hope your hard work and long hours translates into a well deserved bonus paycheck.

Anyways... In regards to future events, do you guys think there would be any way to incorporate suggestions from the community into the mechanics of each event? I'm not saying you're ignoring us, but the trend seems to be that with each event comes unexpected changes in loot tables and platinum yield.

I don't think going into detail would be very important (it's rather subjective), but I think a feedback thread should be devoted to each event where you can cross examine the things your community likes and dislikes about each one, being that they are all so unique.

And just as an extra, would it be counter productive to have a schedule of events on the forums?

These are merely the thoughts of an old time Arlorian (from s2) who is definitely open to the critique of his ideas.

Please close this thread if it gets off topic.