PDA

View Full Version : PvP coming with iOS release?

serprus
08-24-2011, 11:19 AM
I am hoping we can see the PvP release the same time Star Legends releases for iOS. Can anyone confirm?

wvhills
08-24-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm not a pvper and I don't play b* so I'm unqualified to answer this question, lol, but I've been reading that class roles are more pronounced in B* than in PL. I think one class is for buffs and heals, one for damage, and one for tanking. PL has focused on balancing the classes which translates well to pvp. If B*'s class roles are more well defined would pvp even be possible?

Flowman
08-24-2011, 02:35 PM
How are we supposed to know?

Ebalere
08-24-2011, 05:38 PM
I'm not a pvper and I don't play b* so I'm unqualified to answer this question, but I will anyway.

Fixed, lol

Jk.

Raulur
08-25-2011, 12:49 AM
Don't know why STS would hold out pvp just for IOS release, so I doubt it. To me it would make more since to put it in as soon as it is ready, especially if costs plat. They are still a business, no matter how much they enjoy doing what they do. In the end they still need to make money, so why would they hold back just for IOS?

I'm thinking that it just isn't ready yet, and will be released when it is.

Samhayne
08-25-2011, 12:55 AM
It's a little further out.

BodMaster
08-25-2011, 10:55 AM
Have never pvpd but may give it a go for SL hmmm.. do that many people really find it that much fun or more so than PvE..