PDA

View Full Version : Immortal Arcane staff

will0
07-01-2016, 11:14 PM
Anyone use this staff yet how's the process like? Process is it good for pve?

I am using the immortal gun the totem process doesn't seems often and range seems small...

will0
07-02-2016, 05:49 AM
Nobody have this?

sciucafez
07-02-2016, 07:46 AM
Not yet get it. Lol.

resurrected
07-02-2016, 08:14 AM
Proc is well cool and it proc'ed like 3-4 times on ursoth boss when i was running with friend. Range is medium

will0
07-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Maybe will get one to try. How's the effect look like?

Helal
07-03-2016, 01:32 AM
mythic flame much better than lvl 56 arcane staff :((

Fidalex
07-03-2016, 02:00 PM
Does it have autoaim?

bonjovi3223
07-03-2016, 03:07 PM
mythic flame much better than lvl 56 arcane staff :((
Why would you say that? Explain pls.

Ineedgold
07-03-2016, 04:11 PM
I have the new arcane staff and the proc is pretty awesome on elite map, i can banish a lot of ennemies and i deal big damage ;)

ProKaveh
07-03-2016, 04:13 PM
If u read the proc youll understand which weap is op like new arc sword(dammit soooo op)
Arcane staff is good too(thanks God😉)
But i dont know about arc guns proc that proc and altar....

Ineedgold
07-03-2016, 04:42 PM
Arcane gun proc is a totem who deal dmg to ennemies and heal you and your allies +- 85 per tic every 0.5s for 6-7s

Kim S. Barcelo
07-03-2016, 04:48 PM
Guys can you make a review and post a video about this staff please ;-). I'm still using dragon hunter staff and it's proc is -2.5% of ursoths hp and we can kill ursoth fast.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Helal
07-03-2016, 06:25 PM
Why would you say that? Explain pls.
I have used both of items

After i tried new arcane staff on elite map i found that I not do damage in moobs as mythci flame new arcane staff proc weak almost i did not feel there is areal proc on this staff

So Now i bouht flame again

will0
07-03-2016, 08:20 PM
If u read the proc youll understand which weap is op like new arc sword(dammit soooo op)
Arcane staff is good too(thanks God😉)
But i dont know about arc guns proc that proc and altar....

Did u use it as a personal experience or just read the the AA as descripe on the weapon?

will0
07-08-2016, 06:10 AM
Any more review?

yubaraj
07-08-2016, 08:14 AM
Regarding 56 arcane stuff:

I love the stat boost. It's nice.

However, I am pretty disappointed with the proc. Proc does happen often. 4 5 normal attack and I see proc. Which is not that bit when I read the description of the proc. It says reduce armor. Not clear by HOW MUCH? also it says when it stacks for 10 times enemy explodes and chance for banish. So ten time we have to see that rotten proc. So that means 10 x 4 = 40 times we have to keep hitting same targets. Seems like something is wrong here. Aren't we suppose to use our skills too. And normal maps we can kill mobs with few hitsm how we gonna suppose to do 40 50 hits to stack the proc for 10 times. Not so practical for normal maps. About elite mage is too squishy we can not afford to stay close and hit that many times and we are normally charging our skills. So not useful proc. Babish sounds good though lol.

There are some legendary which has nice procs. For example. Long rifle gun proc 100% if u charge and it explodes dealing damage to large area or radius.
Captain staff - when charged it proc 100% reducing enemy chance to hit by 50% I guess. So what I am trying to say is when charged the proc happens all the time. It's not the same case with new arcane staff.

In conclusion, I am happy with stay boost but I hope STS look into the proc.
I suggest that the proc happens 100% if charged and please reduce the stack times of 10 to 3 -4. 10 times proc is too long imo. Or give us some useful proc like extra damage dealt , speed , dmg reduction something useful plz.

Procwise 56 arcane staff is worse than some legendary gears.

Melthyz
07-08-2016, 08:33 AM
Regarding 56 arcane stuff:

I love the stat boost. It's nice.

However, I am pretty disappointed with the proc. Proc does happen often. 4 5 normal attack and I see proc. Which is not that bit when I read the description of the proc. It says reduce armor. Not clear by HOW MUCH? also it says when it stacks for 10 times enemy explodes and chance for banish. So ten time we have to see that rotten proc. So that means 10 x 4 = 40 times we have to keep hitting same targets. Seems like something is wrong here. Aren't we suppose to use our skills too. And normal maps we can kill mobs with few hitsm how we gonna suppose to do 40 50 hits to stack the proc for 10 times. Not so practical for normal maps. About elite mage is too squishy we can not afford to stay close and hit that many times and we are normally charging our skills. So not useful proc. Babish sounds good though lol.

There are some legendary which has nice procs. For example. Long rifle gun proc 100% if u charge and it explodes dealing damage to large area or radius.
Captain staff - when charged it proc 100% reducing enemy chance to hit by 50% I guess. So what I am trying to say is when charged the proc happens all the time. It's not the same case with new arcane staff.

In conclusion, I am happy with stay boost but I hope STS look into the proc.
I suggest that the proc happens 100% if charged and please reduce the stack times of 10 to 3 -4. 10 times proc is too long imo. Or give us some useful proc like extra damage dealt , speed , dmg reduction something useful plz.

Procwise 56 arcane staff is worse than some legendary gears.

Just as I thought, I saw my friend using his and it's pretty awful. We used to shred thru elite mobs with 2 hex staves. This time with him using the new arcane and me using the old mythic the mobs were not dying as quickly which lead to many deaths. So unless the proc gets looked into I dun think this staff is practical to use.

Coalhouse
07-08-2016, 09:32 AM
The proc description states: "... and further stacks on taking damage". This implies that while a target is under the effect of the proc, it stacks every time the target takes damage (rather than every time the proc is applied).

It appears that everyone is concerned with the procs of various weapons. I have an honest question: does nobody use skills anymore?

Melthyz
07-08-2016, 10:08 AM
The proc description states: "... and further stacks on taking damage". This implies that while a target is under the effect of the proc, it stacks every time the target takes damage (rather than every time the proc is applied).

It appears that everyone is concerned with the procs of various weapons. I have an honest question: does nobody use skills anymore?

(N.B.: proc = Programmed Random OCcurrence)

When you say skills as in the 4 skills of the character or the skill of the player. If you are referring to the 4 skills then ofc we do. The proc of a weapon is of paramount importance because it affects the success of your pt. If it's not then everyone would just go for the weapon that gives the best stats. It's is because of the "Wildfire" proc that still makes the lvl 46 hex staff the more viable option for PvE mobs.

yubaraj
07-08-2016, 10:09 AM

(N.B.: proc = Programmed Random OCcurrence)

I read the description again and it does say stacks on taking damage. But if you read the sentence after that it says rotting flesh stacks. It's contradicting and confusing. Even it's 10 stacks taking damage, I am pretty sure I have done 10 attacks on elite southern gate mobs at least but never seen any explosion. Also another question arise, does skill attack count toward that stack damage thing?

Even if it's true. Mobs will be dead before hitting 10 time in normal maps. It's not that useful.

And yes I do use skills. But As for the proc part take the hint, 51 mythic staff 46 arcane staff, and 46 arcane sword proc. Just an example.

And I happened to see the new community update about buffing the rogue and warrior arcane weapons. What about mages? Do you guys still think 56 arcane staff proc is that good?

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-08-2016, 10:26 AM
Hey guys,

I will double check the description of the proc for clarity, but it works like this.

1) You attack a monster using your basic attack and "Rotting Flesh" procs, which is a debuff that lowers armor. This first stack can only come from a basic attack.
2) From that point forward, every time that mob takes damage, they receive an additional stack of "Rotting Flesh" (this time without the text overhead). This can be from skills, from your basic attack, from pets, from other players, just any source of damage.
3) When the monster hits 10 stacks of Rotting Flesh they explode dealing damage to nearby enemies and possibly banishing them.

Psychoism
07-08-2016, 10:35 AM
I know some of you like the new arc staff, But the myth staff proc is stillcool :) even the arc drag staff proc buffs and dmg. Anyways its your choice, I'm still waiting for theimmo staff price to go low :banana:

Coalhouse
07-08-2016, 10:38 AM

Here is the actual proc description. Perhaps I can explain it:

It states that the proc is called "Rotting Flesh".

It states that the proc stacks "on taking damage".

It states that when the "Rotting Flesh" (i.e. the proc) has stacked ten times, the target explodes.

As for skills, it seems that all anyone is interested in, with respect to new weapons, is the proc. If the most efficient way to play the game is to endlessly use the basic attack hoping for an excessively powerful effect, then it is a sad state of affairs.

Only once have I obtained a weapon because of its proc, when the glintstone aegis proc was changed so that it worked with skills as well as the basic attack. I would rather not have a weapon which could fight equally well irrespective of its user.

I do not actually care which weapons other people use, I have merely tried to clarify some people's confusion.

yubaraj
07-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Hey guys,

I will double check the description of the proc for clarity, but it works like this.

1) You attack a monster using your basic attack and "Rotting Flesh" procs, which is a debuff that lowers armor. This first stack can only come from a basic attack.
2) From that point forward, every time that mob takes damage, they receive an additional stack of "Rotting Flesh" (this time without the text overhead). This can be from skills, from your basic attack, from pets, from other players, just any source of damage.
3) When the monster hits 10 stacks of Rotting Flesh they explode dealing damage to nearby enemies and possibly banishing them.

Thank you for your kind clarification.

I still have to say that proc is kinda useless on normal maps as regular mobs cannot survive our 10 attacks. Maybe little helpful if bosses are exploded and if minions are effected by that explosion and banished as well.

I hope this staff serves well in the elite maps but I doubt that as our 51 mythic staff wildfire proc seems better than 56 arcane staff proc.

yubaraj
07-08-2016, 10:41 AM

Here is the actual proc description. Perhaps I can explain it:

It states that the proc is called "Rotting Flesh".

It states that the proc stacks "on taking damage".

It states that when the "Rotting Flesh" (i.e. the proc) has stacked ten times, the target explodes.

As for skills, it seems that all anyone is interested in, with respect to new weapons, is the proc. If the most efficient way to play the game is to endlessly use the basic attack hoping for an excessively powerful effect, then if is a sad state of affairs.

Only once have I obtained a weapon because of its proc, when the glintstone aegis proc was changed so that it worked with skills as well as the basic attack. I would rather not have a weapon which could fight equally well irrespective of its user.

I do not actually care which weapons other people use, I have merely tried to clarify some peoples' confusion.

Thank you for taking time to clear the confusion. I appreciate that.

will0
07-08-2016, 08:00 PM
I sold the staff 30mins after tried in elite as i cant do much damage, why AA is important on arcane weapon ? It is the same for warrior Aegis and arcane sword too.... or even rogues blades and bow....
Why this staff sucks ?
1. Do we really need a DEBUFF armor weapon that can only use close range? In Elite it is not even useful for survival, why? The staff is close range weapon and mobs and boss have big HP. Most pet does debuff why we need a weapon to do this job? The basic of the weapon is to deal damage and good damage like mythic hex staff wild fire. Maybe it is more suitable for tank as an AA process not mage staff ...
2. This is an arcane weapon its process is inferior to mythic, yes i do use skills to freeze and stun ... but weapon process should buff the caster and this is not the case for this staff... Look at Aegis with armor buff and those extra "death hand" process ....

I think this weapon needs a re-haul .... at least the gun gives health and damage from the totem which is useful which spawn quite consistently

Kingofninjas
07-09-2016, 01:03 AM
Not surprised. Mage arcane weapons have always had terrible procs. Why would this one be any different?

Hoardseeker
07-10-2016, 09:21 AM
Hey guys,

If I hit a elite monster with the proc and then if I drop Clock to make DoT will it stack to 10?

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-11-2016, 10:40 AM
If I hit a elite monster with the proc and then if I drop Clock to make DoT will it stack to 10?

Yes it will!

Hoardseeker
07-11-2016, 11:23 AM
Yes it will!

Thanks for the answer , does that work in PvP?

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-11-2016, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the answer , does that work in PvP?

It works in PvP as well

Coalhouse
07-12-2016, 05:38 AM
It works in PvP as well

It also appears to proc on bosses, although they do not explode.

How much is each stack of armour reduction, by the way?

(In case anyone is interested, the staff gives my alt. more than a 13% skill damage boost and over 9% more health).

will0
07-12-2016, 06:15 AM
i dont see banish happening when stacks was trying with smrd using it, it has a pretty bad damage compare to hex staff. This staff needs a buff for damage and stun since it is close range.

seraneyla
07-12-2016, 06:17 AM
Anyone tested rogues both bow and dagger version? Would love to watch it before I bought it

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

JesuisCharlie
07-12-2016, 06:49 AM
I noticed the new dolmen stone proc and the indian totem with flams on Arcane weapons... It's so well designed! Hum am'i really playin Arcane Legends? It's amazin even the vanities: the original them, styles, colours are perfects with so nice details i keep discovering days later....
Well, i would see next a rabbit costum with a new rabbit pet. Thx

will0
07-12-2016, 09:09 PM
We are talking about arcane immortal staff not gun ...

justhell
07-13-2016, 10:32 AM
Just tryin immo staff on elite shuyal and KT 4,this what I'm thinking bout :

- Proc should be on normal attack and skill attack,underhul and glint elite mob is hit sorc really hard,even we try to keep distance from them,some of them have pulling skill and immunity to time shift skill (its more risk to be more close to bunch of mob for doin normal attack). Hex proc active on normal/skill attack,so why this should be different?.

- In KT 4 I'm very very rarely saw proc active,even when proc active mob just can hold 2 - 4 hit then die. So in normal map this is staff is not so good,reduce stack times before explode will be good option. (But this is not on my concern,I buy immo staff for run elite) :D

- It's dealing dmg to nearby enemies when its explode,but are rotting flesh it self also spread to nearby enemies?
If no then this not good,sorc advantage is on AoE and DoT. (Can't noticed this one)

- On description said " chance on attack to apply rotting flesh to an enemy" ... come on... we are sorc not rog we dealing area dmg not hit single target.

- Also its has bad auto aim,need really close to mob.

Well that's what I'm thinking after testing it,there could be some mistake point on my observation (someone maybe can clarified).

Thx.

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-13-2016, 11:50 AM
- Proc should be on normal attack and skill attack,underhul and glint elite mob is hit sorc really hard,even we try to keep distance from them,some of them have pulling skill and immunity to time shift skill (its more risk to be more close to bunch of mob for doin normal attack). Hex proc active on normal/skill attack,so why this should be different?.
The Hexstaff does not proc on skills, Wildfire can only be caused by a normal attack. For the Immortal Corruption Staff, once Rotting Flesh is applied to an enemy from a normal attack, skills work to increase the stacks (both skills from you and other players).

- It's dealing dmg to nearby enemies when its explode,but are rotting flesh it self also spread to nearby enemies?
If no then this not good,sorc advantage is on AoE and DoT. (Can't noticed this one)
It was originally the intent to have Rotting Flesh potentially spread but in this case it was not possible to make it work. We have done some workarounds to mimic "spreading" for other abilities but in the context of Rotting Flesh spreading was not possible.

- On description said " chance on attack to apply rotting flesh to an enemy" ... come on... we are sorc not rog we dealing area dmg not hit single target.
Chance to apply to an enemy means that every enemy hit has a chance to have Rotting Flesh applied. 1 attack from the staff can hit up to 4 targets. Each of these targets hit has a chance to get Rotting Flesh. The wording used is to distinguish between an all or nothing situation. If Rotting Flesh procs, it doesn't automatically proc on every enemy you hit. Each enemy hit has their own chance to get Rotting Flesh.

Hope I could clarify some things for you! :)

justhell
07-13-2016, 12:13 PM
My eyes trick on me on hex proc :D ,was tought proc also active with skill attack,my bad... but still wish u guys can make this staff lil better (just lil bit better)... :D thx for ur time

Sorcerie
07-13-2016, 01:36 PM
Hope I could clarify some things for you! :)I'm actually really pleased with the staff overall, but I do think that there is one small place for a little improvement, and that's to address the description of "the target explodes", I don't see any explosion effect when an enemy dies.

Would it be possible to add the exploding target animations that happen when you kill a low level enemy with a charged staff attack with the exploding cloud animations from the shadowflare on Kershal in green (since that's the color that you guys selected for the normal attack) to show the target has exploded?

I hope that made sense, lol.

I just feel like there needs to be an actual explosion, if that's what you say is supposed to happen there.

will0
07-14-2016, 01:41 AM
I'm actually really pleased with the staff overall, but I do think that there is one small place for a little improvement, and that's to address the description of "the target explodes", I don't see any explosion effect when an enemy dies.

Would it be possible to add the exploding target animations that happen when you kill a low level enemy with a charged staff attack with the exploding cloud animations from the shadowflare on Kershal in green (since that's the color that you guys selected for the normal attack) to show the target has exploded?

I hope that made sense, lol.

I just feel like there needs to be an actual explosion, if that's what you say is supposed to happen there.

Please with this staff because you can kill slowly with this staff?? Personal observation after buying this staff 2nd time to re-try, it is an "ok" staff but even the arcane gun does better... even pve with totem spawn heal and damage to mobs and players..

Small attack range / bad auto-aim / rotting flash process rate / banish and no visual of "explosion" cant tell if this process are in place.

Rotting flesh needs to do a bigger debuff and spread to other mobs to make the AA more usable. Good job nerfing wildfire process another un-usable mage weapon soon ....

justhell
07-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Tryin in glint and underhul elite,if u guys can increase chance proc of rotting flesh it will be great staff for mage,banished chance already at cool rate.

And please take a look on auto aim,its really bad.

Also I hardly to noticed when rotting flesh stack and exploding... wish u guys can make more easy to noticed both stack process and exploding animation.

Thx.

eleasah
07-16-2016, 10:49 AM
Tryin in glint and underhul elite,if u guys can increase chance proc of rotting flesh it will be great staff for mage,banished chance already at cool rate.

And please take a look on auto aim,its really bad.

Also I hardly to noticed when rotting flesh stack and exploding... wish u guys can make more easy to noticed both stack process and exploding animation.

Thx.

Yes. it will be really nice if this can be changed. Ty

bonjovi3223
07-16-2016, 04:03 PM
Hmmm....to buy or not to buy...after all these reviews. Wondering why sts is not tweaking it somewhat.