PDA

View Full Version : Patience Is The Key!

nmyxspaceship
08-24-2011, 01:15 PM
Hey everyone, I know many people are tired of waiting and I know because of the numerous threads that have been posted, well Im here to tell you PATIENCE is the key. If the devs could have had the update approved already they would. All the waiting is not all the devs fault, the update has to go through alot of approval with apple.

hang in there everyone:)

Cascade
08-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Erm...thanks? XD

Cytokinesis
08-24-2011, 01:48 PM
no offense but wat is the point of this thread?

Register
08-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Maybe to assure others that A LOT more people are waiting along with them. Even people who can play. lol...

Ixillicus
08-24-2011, 02:04 PM
that was a rather pointless post. wouldn't it be better to post this to a reply of someone complaining?

WoundedEagle
08-24-2011, 02:28 PM
Chill guys. All he is offering is his support. And for everyone who says this is pointless....... Have you never made a useless thread.
If so, everyone has, no worries.
if not, I will stalk your started threads from the beginning of you forum time! ROFLMBO :)

goozy
08-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Hey everyone, I know many people are tired of waiting and I know because of the numerous threads that have been posted, well Im here to tell you PATIENCE is the key. If the devs could have had the update approved already they would. All the waiting is not all the devs fault, the update has to go through alot of approval with apple.

hang in there everyone:)

Hi, I adore your innocent mind nmyx :)
but its beyond approval... this is marketing strategy...
1 they have a succesfull game with 50 thounsands players
2 they have a new game (product)
3 they need that 50 thousand players to taste the new product (sl)
4 when that targeted 50thousan players are on the go and like the new product (sl)
5 than they will bring the update to PL

maybe i will write more about this later .. :)

Otukura
08-24-2011, 04:12 PM
Chill guys. All he is offering is his support. And for everyone who says this is pointless....... Have you never made a useless thread.
If so, everyone has, no worries.
if not, I will stalk your started threads from the beginning of you forum time! ROFLMBO :)

Haiku's hasn't I think... might've been Pewpew tho... forget. Check both ;)

nmyxspaceship
08-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Wounded said it right, but Goozy that might be true to but im very sure they are not totally through approval.

YYZ????
08-24-2011, 10:35 PM
I am right with you Nmyxspaceship. Patience is the key. Also some openness to change! Play with a new character, find some new friends, farm a new area, all can help in the waiting process.