PDA

View Full Version : I am AnAngil :)

AnAngil
08-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Hey guys! I'm sorta new to this game as far as playing it goes. I've watched my brother play a lot and I couldn't wait to try it out for myself. He let me on one of his "twinks" (still not sure what that means) and I fell in love with this game. So he let me have that char until I have my own STS playing account. :)

I'm 17 years old and a senior in high school (finally), I usually play stuff like super smash bros and tekken. Pretty much any fighting game that has mechanics to be broken down and exploited XD

If you wanna meet me in game, you'll have to catch me on my bro's twink (he doesn't want a full friends list on it :confused:) Name: Guardianangil

anyways, that's my story :D yay for 1st post!

Zbooo
08-24-2011, 01:20 PM
Welcome to game!!!! I'm a big big fan of fighting games also, and yay for last year of high-school, I remember mine :P one more year of college left for me! Anyways I hope I see ya in game the name is Zbooo and you should add it :)

Cascade
08-24-2011, 01:20 PM
Yay im a fellow super smash brothers player too! :) Unlocked all the chars on the original one xD anyways welcome to the forums!

Silentarrow
08-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forums and the game!

A twink is a low level using overpowered gear ;)

AnAngil
08-24-2011, 01:28 PM
so the dreamer's crystalline set is over powered? :D cool

JaytB
08-24-2011, 02:01 PM
Hi, and welcome. I don't want to be the party pooper or anything here, but it isn't allowed to share accounts with other people, even if it's your bro. I don't believe devs will make a problem about it here, but it's in their tos (therms of service). Why don't you make a character yourself? It's load of fun leveling up, and you'll certainly meet some cool people in the process.

A 'twink' btw, is a low level character maintained by a high level player. So yeah, usually they have expensive gear that a char at that level shouldn't be able to afford. As for the crystalline set, I wouldn't go as far as to say it's overpowered, but it's among the best of its lvl. There's also onyx and earthquake gear for lvl25. Onyx doesn't come with a wand, but earthquake does. Difference between earthquake set and crystalline set is 1 dmg and 1 armor btw (cryst has 1 more dmg, while eq has 1 more armor).

Anyway, welcome to PL and the forums :)

Snakespeare
08-24-2011, 02:17 PM
I would like to join JaytB in encouraging you to make your own account. It's very easy. When you do, your brother can give you stuff. There were so many people who said that their brothers did the swearing and they shouldn't be banned. Now they say, you're doubly guilty because you're not allowed to share accounts. Someone also claimed his brother spent all the plat. Someone said his ex-girlfriend sabotaged him by buying scads of plat... hundreds of dollars worth. It wasn't pretty.

So hurry and make your own account. You won't regret it. And it's really very easy.

Welcome to the forums! :)

Sulfurus
08-24-2011, 02:32 PM
Welcome to Pocket legends!
My in game name is Sulfurus
Add me if you want!

Yvonnel
08-24-2011, 02:38 PM
Welcome to Pocket Legends. Seriously, make your own account though. It will save both you and your brother the hassle.

When you do make a new character, Add Me! Names are in the sig. I will hook you up.

thefirehawk
08-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Welcome to the game

AnAngil
08-24-2011, 04:26 PM
Wow thanks guys :D and yeah I know it isn't allowed to share an account, but it was more of a test drive. Since I like it, I'm now working on an Ursan under my brother's guidance and on my own account :) Add Fuzzyangil guys :D

Zerious
08-24-2011, 04:45 PM
be nice to this guy, or you deal with me :tyrannosaurus:

Snakespeare
08-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Wow thanks guys :D and yeah I know it isn't allowed to share an account, but it was more of a test drive. Since I like it, I'm now working on an Ursan under my brother's guidance and on my own account :) Add Fuzzyangil guys :D

Cool!!! :)

And don't worry. The TOS violation is to give out your password, which we're sure Zerious did not do, right? He probably logged himself in then handed you his phone so you could try it. He probably has "Remember Password" checked and all he had to do was tap "Play". So, there's really no need to worry.

Glad you got an account now, too. You'll be so glad you did! :)

Swimmingstar
08-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Welcome!!!!