PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Dracknor

Bakoffmycandy
08-24-2011, 02:12 PM
Yesterday at around noon Dracknor came into BC & was answering questions best to his ability & handed out the Best Antenna Ever 2010! I just wanted to express my gratitude :love_heart: Of course it ended up with everyone begging for some more items. Like I said at the time "Give em an inch Drac lol, they want the mile" I know a lot of the community is young but the begging is getting outa hand... All im askin of the people is next time this does happen, PLEASE dont beg for more Items. Be happy they took the time out of there schedule to do something nice. If I were a DEV that would shy me away from ever doing that again. Thanks again Dracknor! Hope to see ya again someday.

thefirehawk
08-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Ya ikr beggars r just lazy and don't want to work for whatever

Whirlzap
08-24-2011, 04:37 PM
Dracknor...we never hear of him/her on forums.
Does he have a forum acc?
Or is he Sam in disguise...dun dun dun DUNNN

Bakoffmycandy
08-24-2011, 04:38 PM
Begging is not gonna just up & go away, but please don't do it on the rare occasion a DEV drops in. Thats just rude & may be why we dont see them very often. Im just sayin.

Darkfader
08-24-2011, 04:59 PM
He was online 5mins ago in balefort castle. Giving yellow antennas.

Also was hilarious moment, someone tried to sell his own account there and dracknor said it's against Terms of sts, and it's not best move to sell account in front of person who is in charge of banning players.

NoobianOfAlterra
08-24-2011, 05:04 PM
He was online 5mins ago in balefort castle. Giving yellow antennas.

Also was hilarious moment, someone tried to sell his own account there and dracknor said it's against Terms of sts, and it's not best move to sell account in front of person who is in charge of banning players.
Lol yeah I was there and pointed it out lol. :D

SUPAPRODIGY
08-24-2011, 05:17 PM
Yeah they dont come to PL as much anymore its all about Sl now:(

Bakoffmycandy
08-24-2011, 06:06 PM
Yeah they dont come to PL as much anymore its all about Sl now:(
Well SL is there new baby. Hopefully we we see more of them through out the new expansion.
/fingers crossed

Sassinya
08-24-2011, 06:12 PM
I play SL very frequently and have as yet to see a Dev , fear not PL you are not forsaken :-)

Unxtoxic
08-25-2011, 01:18 AM
Dracknor...we never hear of him/her on forums.
Does he have a forum acc?
Or is he Sam in disguise...dun dun dun DUNNN

Dracknor is mostly in charge of the support emails, I'm sure he has posted on forums before. But he is not known very well as Samhayne is because of Dracknor not posting on forums as often, but yes he is a dev. I've gotten my antennas from him as well! Also Congrats on getting your antennas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ixillicus
08-25-2011, 04:39 AM
yeah, i got the antennas from drack last night

Barbamitsos
08-25-2011, 07:00 AM
Agreed bake..... People cant be ok with somethin. They will always want more and more