PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Change to Character Screen- Friend Request Button

Register
08-24-2011, 02:14 PM
Ya know when you are on a players char screen and they send you a friend reuqest? The friend request button disseapears. Well, I dont like that. Plenty of times in runs or cs or something, im about to add somebody and then they add me. Then I have scroll through my many pages of friend reuqest to find the person. Its easier to find it cuz the online people are at the top but its sitll time consuming.

Please make it so the button to send a friend request turns into a button to accept the friend request.

Also, Wounded asked me to add his thoughts. He suggests to make an /accept woundedeagle command or make something come up to accept, decline, or ignore.

Lysdexic
08-24-2011, 02:17 PM
I'm definitely all for the button being replaced with an Accept button. With all the lvl 7 noobs throwing friend requests around like candy, it makes those lists pretty unbearable.

WoundedEagle
08-24-2011, 02:18 PM
My idea was, pop-up window that shows up when you are friend-requested. Like a Pop-up that says:

Accept---Ignore---Decline
Instead of simply going to the box and searching through all requests
Oh and in options, you could turn this feature off

Cytokinesis
08-25-2011, 04:28 PM
I'm definitely all for the button being replaced with an Accept button. With all the lvl 7 noobs throwing friend requests around like candy, it makes those lists pretty unbearable.
LOL ikr?