PDA

View Full Version : 1.0.2 Client Update (67489)

asommers
08-24-2011, 03:00 PM
You should no longer hear sounds when nearby players accept or complete a quest.
The Continue button in the lobby will now try to take you to a PvE zone associated with one of your quests. If you have no quests, or if all of your quests are associated with one of the bases, then the Continue button will take you to a PvE zone that is appropriate for your level.
Guild chat is now green
Delta-7: Miner McGuirk will now have a chance to drop slightly better loot than the Vular Hyper Tankoid, since he's harder to kill
Invite, join and message friends options added to guild roster page
Casual mode options added to avatar, skills & options windows.
Fixed not being able to purchase a skill respec with Platinum
Fixed join button not being displayed when the friend is in a towne.
Fixed cosmetic issue with heavy rifles
Operative can no longer solo trigger the combo Ripper.
Head Squid vanity helmet should no longer remove the chest of female characters.
Updated Nexus News

Kakatoa91
08-24-2011, 03:03 PM
First...

Keep on good work.

Edit:
Ping still unstable ( no prob in PL)
Plat credit still shows 5 plat for any amount when u want to purchase in store.

Europe, Belgium.

Physiologic
08-24-2011, 03:08 PM
"Your enhancer has worn off" message appears repeatedly if crystals are obtained.

AOmonsta
08-24-2011, 03:14 PM
"Your enhancer has worn off" message appears repeatedly if crystals are obtained.

Yea I played for a few minutes yesterday and noticed that. It got real annoying.

Other than that thanks for all the updates. Especially with the guild chat.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Fourth Jk thanks for update...

apoceq
08-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Sooo miner has new loot now. can anyone confirm?

nabidavid
08-24-2011, 03:23 PM
I noticed a bug. Not sure if this is where to mention it...

Withmy friends who are higher levels on my lvl 18 commando, the "JOIN" button also has "LEVEL UP" super-imposed on it as well.

I have no problems with my 26 eng and 26 oper obviously.

bronislav84
08-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Guild chat is now green
Invite, join and message friends options added to guild roster page
Casual mode options added to avatar, skills & options windows.
I tested the colors and they still aren't quite like they used to be. Love the chat bubbles, though.

Please could guild menu have locations too? I posted a thread on how to possibly implement this.

Can you please explain what casual mode options means? I haven't noticed a difference.

Also as some of this seems to be a fix to the client issues, isn't it a content update as well?

CappinClutch
08-24-2011, 05:53 PM
This is why I never whine...it's just a matter of time before u guys address a problem and issue a fix...good stuff! Ty!

Dahitman
08-24-2011, 06:43 PM
Cool.. respec is fixed.

Arterra
08-24-2011, 06:49 PM
Head Squid vanity helmet should no longer remove the chest of female characters.

worst update ever D:

SpaceGhost
08-24-2011, 06:57 PM
Geat work dudes!! Thanks for Antennae!!

NoseToNose
08-24-2011, 07:28 PM
Still can't kick the first of four on each guild member page. We hate to kick members but sometimes they don't follow the rules. Other wise great job

Cascade
08-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Can you change it back to 5 guildies on each page? Its alot easier to count members that way

status109
08-24-2011, 07:52 PM
I did the invite friends and the rest of.the spacetime.nexus ways to get free platinum and I have nothing.what's going.on spacetime?!

NoseToNose
08-24-2011, 08:21 PM
I did the invite friends and the rest of.the spacetime.nexus ways to get free platinum and I have nothing.what's going.on spacetime?!Wrong place to post this, as it has nothing to do with update, though a note of the similiar matter would be inviting friends whom I know for a fact have not registered their account and receiving the message this account is already registered. Tutorials is glitched after last client update, menu is not showing up (quit game, sector map or avatar), attack icon is not showing as well so it is impossible to create and level a new character at the moment

Apostar
08-24-2011, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the continued good work

octavos
08-24-2011, 10:44 PM
The only problem I have seens in guild roster not all members show up. I change alts and I see different members. I have to use /guildo to see all members online. Lov the updates.

Whatyouwill
08-24-2011, 10:54 PM
My housemate tried to play on my phone unregistered. He got as far as the tutorial & only had the joystick overlayed. No autoattack button, no health bars, not even the link to the plat store showed up. He died shortly thereafter...
Playing on my account still works, but everytime we tried to log him in it was the same: movement, but no other controls.

Johnaudi
08-24-2011, 11:58 PM
worst update ever D:
Lol haha

bronislav84
08-25-2011, 09:42 AM
My housemate tried to play on my phone unregistered. He got as far as the tutorial & only had the joystick overlayed. No autoattack button, no health bars, not even the link to the plat store showed up. He died shortly thereafter...
Playing on my account still works, but everytime we tried to log him in it was the same: movement, but no other controls.The other controls come up later. Don't you remember? Walk up to the NPC first.

cagethewicked
08-25-2011, 10:00 AM
love upgrades issues keep becoming less n less... will have none in no time

asommers
08-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the heads up. The tutorial on Android was definitely broken. It's now fixed in the latest content update.

-ALS