PDA

View Full Version : Plasma Gun Fan Art thing..

Register
08-24-2011, 06:37 PM
There is no Fan Art or Creative Corner for Star Legends so I figured I might as well post it here!

I was bored earlier so I just started doodling and I came up with this. Tell me what you think!

Its a gun. But it doesnt shoot bullets! It fires plasma/energy!

Precision Plasma Cannon

The plasma is stored in cartridges at the top part of the gun. The thing at the side is a solar panel. Eco-friendly FTW! It flips out and recharges the cartidges while the others are being used. The thing below the cartridges (on the gun side) is a clear thingy that shows how much total energy is left. The thingy hanging below that is a telescoping stand. Because the end of the cannon gun thing is so thin, the surface gets extremely HAWT. So a layer of...metal....stuff....Because of the intense HAWTNESS of the inner layer, intense light gets locked in, thus, making the outer layer completely black.

Nourish
08-24-2011, 06:41 PM
Na na na niceeeeee :)

I suck at drawing so if I drew something it'd be stick figure

Flowman
08-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Good start...but the barrel isn't on the same level as the gun :\

Register
08-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Good start...but the barrel isn't on the same level as the gun :\

lol ik....lol i made it in like 10 minutes....i think it was cuz I was drawing the gun at an angle pointing towards the corner of the paper so I didnt have anything to base it on :/

Arterra
08-24-2011, 06:53 PM
plasma guns or alien themed guns in general should all have a sleek design like that... human weapons are so boxy in comparison lol

Flowman
08-24-2011, 07:06 PM
I'd puppet warp it straight for you but the brown parts surrounding the barrel wouldn't look right :(