PDA

View Full Version : PvP problem

Thasaint
08-24-2011, 08:08 PM
Ok so I usually PvP on my bird, and whenever I get killed people are like, "is that all ya got?" and when I kill them theyre like OMG rusher noob and i get booted. So i decided to start PvPing on my mage. When i get kills with this character peoplpe call me cheap or "weaken proc noob" or whatever. Also if someone gets mad at me (even if i didnt do anything wrong) i appoligise and theyre still rude. I find it strange that most of the people i PvP with are complete jerks. Does anybody else have this problem?:/
Because its becoming less and less fun with this going on, and in a way, it is turning me off of the game.

XghostzX
08-24-2011, 08:17 PM
Hey, people can be like this they hate accepting that they aren't the best. They try to boost their self confidence. Keep on killing 'em and one day they'll be the players considering themselves noobs compared to you.

LADYHADASSA
08-24-2011, 10:03 PM
Well said ghost,

You are right pvp can be very rude ignore the poor sports who loose becauae they... Ummmm lol is there a word besides suck here peeps? If they kill you and say stuff ya know what it shows their maturity is smaller than their shoe size, either kill them till they go or just change maps, many are creAting their own games so they have the power to boot rushers and bad mouthers, this keeps pvp enjoyable.

Ixillicus
08-25-2011, 04:42 AM
This just sounds like the usual poor-sport mentality a lot of people have.

Make sure you're not rushing. (If it's 1v1 you have to say go).

If it's FFA, then there isnt rushing, people are just whining.

CrimsonTider
08-25-2011, 06:10 AM
As said before, don't worry about it. I am still new to the pvp seen myself. If I get killed I am called all sorts of things, yet if I kill someone it is because of "debuff" or "lag". Just laugh at them and move on.

Zerious
08-26-2011, 06:09 PM
I'm so close to going renegade twink and rushing everyone in sight if these problems persist... I know the devs can't really do anything to stop this since what the other players do are sometimes not in violation to TOS, but it gets so irritating to try to be nice then rushed over and over... I need to seriously find a good crew to run with at each bracket. I'm covered in 26 (Thanks Lady and War :)) but as for 30-35, it seems anyone I once called friend before, turned a cold shoulder to kindness and threw on the same IDGAF attitude that all these newcoming Rage-gens have.

Bunnyshoota
08-26-2011, 06:15 PM
Zerious ill join you with my level 25 mage and my 30 warbird
Artemistical and Knightmarewar
oh and my 30 dex bear, Bunnyshoota

Zerious
08-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Zerious ill join you with my level 25 mage and my 30 warbird
Artemistical and Knightmarewar
oh and my 30 dex bear, Bunnyshoota

check my thread out. I'm trying to get something going