PDA

View Full Version : Huge question(s)!

nmyxspaceship
08-24-2011, 10:24 PM
I am now making nmyxspaceship and need a little help bc its not like pl specing and ill never be able to change back.

Engineer or operator

upgraded not upgraded

Cascade
08-24-2011, 11:24 PM
Engineer if you like supporting your team

Operator if you like DPS and damage.

I suggest upgrading you char

Zbooo
08-24-2011, 11:49 PM
It all depends on the way you play.

Kakatoa91
08-25-2011, 12:56 AM
Like Cascade and Zbooo said.

Check a bit the sub forum on op and engi.
That will help also make up on ur mind.

Liathea
08-25-2011, 04:50 PM
Engis' buffs don't stack any more, so it's getting harder for engis to find games where they don't get booted in favor of an op. I would go upgraded op if I were you. :)

Acyer
08-25-2011, 04:52 PM
Engis' buffs don't stack any more, so it's getting harder for engis to find games where they don't get booted in favor of an op. I would go upgraded op if I were you. :)
Id never boot a eng for a op...

NoseToNose
08-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Id never boot a eng for a op...I don't know many people who would boot an engineer for an operative, unless there were like 4 engineers already

Zbooo
08-25-2011, 11:40 PM

Lol, I wonder who do you play with... Without a Engineer there is no successful team, besides you have a gizzilion stims.

nmyxspaceship
08-26-2011, 10:10 AM
Nmyxspaceship is up, im level 15 and could use some help send me message if you can help!

noneo
08-26-2011, 12:12 PM
I can tell you I have never been booted for simply being an engineer. (Never been booted period actually). I would say the engineer is still 1 of the most important additions to any team. We are for great healing for the entire team, we offer a protection buff for the members, if you combo two engineers together and alternate your pain skill you can infinitely freeze any mob on the map, and we have a devilishly good looks. What more could anyone want?