PDA

View Full Version : An idea

gmabe18
07-03-2016, 04:01 AM
Space Time should make it so you can turn your pets back in to eggs with plat or and gold or and story tokens. But it is not tradable only stashable. What do you think?

Gouiwaa9000
07-03-2016, 08:26 AM
Space Time should make it so you can turn your pets back in to eggs with plat or and gold or and story tokens. But it is not tradable only stashable. What do you think?

Lol i will crash the market... , and if you just opened an egg by mistake you can email support and they will turn it back into an agg for free , and it will still be tradeble

mistery
07-03-2016, 02:51 PM
Lol i will crash the market... , and if you just opened an egg by mistake you can email support and they will turn it back into an agg for free , and it will still be tradeble

they no longer accept that :) i tried ...

SacredKnight
07-03-2016, 09:51 PM

It won't crash the market as players would still need to buy the egg in the first place, secondly it's only transferable between toons as OP stated.

I like this idea! I happen to have a Singe on a toon that I don't really use and I would like it transferred to another guy, lol.

Gouiwaa9000
07-04-2016, 01:47 AM
they no longer accept that :) i tried ...

I asked to re-egg a couple of pets about 3 months ago , they accepted . Are you sire your pet was lvl1 ?

Gouiwaa9000
07-04-2016, 01:53 AM
It won't crash the market as players would still need to buy the egg in the first place, secondly it's only transferable between toons as OP stated.

I like this idea! I happen to have a Singe on a toon that I don't really use and I would like it transferred to another guy, lol.

Ups , thats my mistake . Well with the pet ani!acy system this will be quite handy

Sandeeep
07-05-2016, 11:09 AM
the main reason sts introduced egg combo wasnt 100% made to give player variance,

it was to make the economy needed for eggs
more players to have the use of eggs

re-egging just take out the reason for this hence this wont be done.
same reason pets cant be used on all char sharing an account..
but a thread somewhere did specify the event eggs to be an egg instead of opened (but untradeable or stashable) thus helping with usage <- this is kinda good

Captain critic
07-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Not bad idea but the egg will have to be tradeable

Gouiwaa9000
07-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Id like any way to remove a pet from my stable ( if i get an untradeble egg on the way it will be alot better tough ) but i will even accept simple delete.. i have more than 20 pets there that i havent summoned for a year or so...

resurrected
07-06-2016, 03:47 PM

I asked to re-egg a couple of pets about 3 months ago , they accepted . Are you sire your pet was lvl1 ?
I emailed them week ago. They said they dont re-egg pets anymore since there is confirmation button before open