PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

Krozon
06-17-2010, 03:38 PM
I'd like to start off by saying I love PL and I'm having a lot of fun with the new expansion.

But when Alien Oasis was first announced, I guess I was expecting... well... aliens! I realize part 2 is yet to come. I just find it amusing that we have six new levels with no aliens. Maybe it should be Alien-free Oasis?

Avadonna
06-17-2010, 03:41 PM
Perhaps WE are the aliens...........

Tullen666
06-17-2010, 03:42 PM
I'd like to start off by saying I love PL and I'm having a lot of fun with the new expansion.

But when Alien Oasis was first announced, I guess I was expecting... well... aliens! I realize part 2 is yet to come. I just find it amusing that we have six new levels with no aliens. Maybe it should be Alien-free Oasis?

Its part one of the story line... it hints at something being inside the pyramids that the D'jinn are hiding. Part two we will probably venture inside the pyramid and smite these bad-*** aliens.

Rebel
06-17-2010, 03:43 PM
It's alien OASIS. An oasis is a small poop of water in a desert. That's where egyptians come in. In the next update we will see Aliens. There was a rough draw up of an alien in another thread. Can't rememerthe exact one at the moment.

Druc
06-17-2010, 03:52 PM

...Deep....

Dizko
06-17-2010, 04:56 PM

....dude.....

ed anger
06-17-2010, 05:05 PM
while you were playing the aliens came to your house, hypotized you, took you aboard their ship, anal probed you, and returned you. and you're none the wiser.

Gwendaline
06-17-2010, 05:19 PM

.....poop......

It's alien OASIS. An oasis is a small (poop)? of water in a desert. That's where egyptians come in. In the next update we will see Aliens. There was a rough draw up of an alien in another thread. Can't rememerthe exact one at the moment.

Who pooped in the water?

Rebel
06-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Who pooped in the water?

I've been around my 4 year old cousin for a day and I'm already mixing regular words with potty words. Haha, jk! Just a small error.

Gwendaline
06-17-2010, 05:38 PM
I've been around my 4 year old cousin for a day and I'm already mixing regular words with potty words. Haha, jk! Just a small error.

Maybe someone did actually poop in the oasis? perhaps a cat? in that giant litter box........ Perhaps that is why Cascades cat has that look of "Did I do that" in its eyes..... Maybe?

Cascade
06-17-2010, 08:59 PM
I think i know what is gunn a happen in part 2