PDA

View Full Version : Better Character Creation Options

Elgar
08-25-2011, 09:07 AM
When I first played Pocket Legends, I was pretty disappointed due to lack of appearance for your character. I understand that its kind of hard to make a lot of looks for an animal character. Now in Star Legends there isn't much extra besides the gender option.The excuse isn't really there anymore since we're working with humans now. I would like to see more then 2 different eyes and few more hair styles, if we could freely the change the colors that would great. As far as I've seen Star Legends is great, I just think we should get a few more options when creating a character.

Liathea
08-25-2011, 04:21 PM
I'm just happy that there is a gender feature in SL. That alone is a huge improvement over the character creation in PL. When I was creating my characters, I got a handful of hair color options, three or four different skin tone options, and a few expressions. There are also more options in the Face-O-Mat, just like the Magic Mirror in PL.

I gotta say that I was pleasantly surprised at the range of options available at start-up compared to PL.

Elgar
08-26-2011, 04:58 PM
I'm just happy that there is a gender feature in SL. That alone is a huge improvement over the character creation in PL. When I was creating my characters, I got a handful of hair color options, three or four different skin tone options, and a few expressions. There are also more options in the Face-O-Mat, just like the Magic Mirror in PL.

I gotta say that I was pleasantly surprised at the range of options available at start-up compared to PL.
I got like 3 hairstyles, thats not much for me. I'm very glad the gender locking is gone though, where is Face-O-Mat anyway?

Liathea
08-30-2011, 12:05 PM
It's to the left if you are coming out of Dynastar HQ. It's got a big blue revolving sign above it.