PDA

View Full Version : Immortal Corruption Sword thoughts

Arcael
07-03-2016, 06:36 AM
Things about the sword-I appreciate the glitter and the awesome look, and as it from the set of Banish weapons for the first time, still experienced some shortcomings-

1. Why is gives lower HP than lvl 46 Arc sword? It is not a huge issue but well I thought lvl 56 would be better in every aspect than the old one.

2. I barely can see the proc. There's no glowing effect, anything- that marks the mobs with affected proc. Only those letters turning up. Don't even know which mobs got affected in a large group of mobs in planar tombs or elite Underhul insects. The charged strike is supposed to make the affected ones explode but sometimes I hit the wrong ones with the charged strike...

At least mark the affected enemies with an aura- preferably blue, like the forge mark of the mythic hammer of flamed forged series...

3. This problem is from normals, not elite. I usually solo the KT4 or WT4 and pull two rooms full of mobs. Within that huge crowd I hit and hit normal strike in order to proc- but a lot of times, or mostly, the affected enemy dies and the next charged strike makes no mob explode at all.
I still find Aegis preferable in there which, I think-shouldn't well be(since its the last season weapon). Even Dragon hunter sword has those lava pools which kills mobs amass without having to charge the normal strike(which takes like 2 seconds and I got hit like hell during that).
Could do something like after being affected, a skill could make the enemy explode addition to charged strike(which is excellent, by the way- in stunning).
This sword needs a less time-consuming mass-kill mechanism, I suppose.

Lastly, but its a known secret- These weapons are banishing Ursoth lol I ended up banishing him at 60%-70% HP several times and then felt like I was breaking rules and tried my best not to charge-strike him. I know that you'll fix these but tell us we aren't cheating lol.

These may seem childish to exoerts. If they are, give me some tips how to effectively use this sword in pvE...
I won't get to the PvP chapter now.