PDA

View Full Version : 1.0.2 Content Update (67597)

asommers
08-25-2011, 10:38 AM
Fixed missing hud in the tutorial

Kakatoa91
08-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Sound bug back?!!

Cannot hear gunshots now...

AOmonsta
08-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Something I've noticed on the last 2 updates. Right after the update gets completed, I get booted back to my phones home screen. Just something that's going on with mine. I'm on DROID X.

Nike
08-25-2011, 01:23 PM
Since update, guild list incorrectly lists current members online. Member may be online but does not show in guild list.

And do officers have right to remove Guild Master even? Apparently there is an X next to Guild Master name which I find it strange. Guild Leader / Owner should reserve complete rights to administer the guild and officers should not be able to eject the GM.

Zbooo
08-25-2011, 05:55 PM
I want some pink!!!!! @.@.@ @.@ lol

Anadrarin
08-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Since the last update the guild roster isn't showing all of the active and the members offline. Also name changes are not showing up, and invites by name aren't working right.

AOmonsta
08-25-2011, 10:38 PM
What is the arrow under my character for? I have only seen it appear while in Blackstar and it points me to the cs.

asommers
08-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Something I've noticed on the last 2 updates. Right after the update gets completed, I get booted back to my phones home screen. Just something that's going on with mine. I'm on DROID X.

I've seen this too. It looks like the client occasionally crashes after patching. It will take a client update to fix it. :/

-ALS

mycroftxxx
08-26-2011, 08:28 AM

I noticed that too (Nexus One).

mycroftxxx
08-26-2011, 08:31 AM
What is the arrow under my character for? I have only seen it appear while in Blackstar and it points me to the cs.

As far as I can tell, it directs you to a NPC or terminal to pick up or check in a quest.

One possible bug: It seems to direct you based on the first completed quest in your list (or the next quest you need to pick up). If that quest happens to involve the Bulletin Listings terminal on Blackstar, the arrow does not appear, even if you have another completed quest for which the arrow would otherwise appear.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-26-2011, 08:33 AM
Ty vm :)

mycroftxxx
08-26-2011, 11:51 AM
FWIW, I think the arrow is a good change. It's always been a pain in the butt-armor (and was in PL as well) trying to find NPCs to pick up quests. Seems like another in a series of changes to encourage more casual play (which of course means more revenue).