PDA

View Full Version : I lost my account help me please

smallhammer
07-03-2016, 08:40 AM
when I play I got a message from " <removed> " he told me to visit the spoofed web that initially I did not know <removed> he told me on the web that I can get a lot of gifts . I opened the web and after 5 minutes of my account can not be opened . I beg for help spacetimes but they did not respond to an email I sent . my ign is " Smallhammer " . I do not know what should I do now . I ask for help I want to play arcane legends back . 2 years I made ​​the account. thank you

Kingslaughter
07-03-2016, 08:50 AM
Omg...sorry for ur lost...i think ur acoount got hack once ur enter that site including ur email n password...be sure next time dont trust anyone about the free gift etc...btw sts must ban id mrnaelsuhardi before more victim will fall into this phising site.

Croak
07-03-2016, 12:24 PM
If you've been playing for 2 years, you should've known this is a scam tactic to get your account info, and you have willingly gave it up. Even if you get your account back, all your valuables are most likely gone. Good luck.

Gouiwaa9000
07-03-2016, 12:28 PM
Im sorry for your loss , i belive it will be hard to get it back ... email support to see if they can do anything . But seriously , you should have known that thats a scam , common way of stealing account now days.

hozukreti
07-03-2016, 01:15 PM
This guy once told me to join his new guild back there, lucky i am not one of his victims..pls do something STS. This player lead your customer to scamming website.
Please take action on him.

e5c4p3artist
07-03-2016, 01:54 PM
How does simply going to the site allow your account to be hacked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Befs
07-03-2016, 02:18 PM
How does simply going to the site allow your account to be hacked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He probably entered his info because the website was probably one of the "infinite money" sites.

His fault but StS should be able to help if you can prove that you're the original account owner (provide original email / pass), however you may receive a week long ban.

Seoratrek
07-03-2016, 02:35 PM
Please email us at support@spacetimestudios.com with the details. As a reminder, you should never share your password. Anyone claiming to need it are only wanting to gain unauthorized access to your account. Thanks!