PDA

View Full Version : PVP + Elite Tanking = same build?

jonathan4210
07-03-2016, 11:59 AM
I've been looking at different warrior builds, and noticed that the PVP builds and the elite tanking builds use the same skills: HoR, Jugg, and Axe.

For the 4th skill, I've seen PVP favouring SS, and elite tanking favouring CS. But, I've seen some PVP builds use CS as well.

So can I just use CS, HoR, Jugg, and Axe for both PVP and tanking, instead of worrying about switching loadouts?

Thewolfbull
07-04-2016, 10:38 AM
I use HoR Jugg VB And SS For elite tanking no idea about pvp i dont do pvp.

dinzly
07-11-2016, 12:35 PM
I've been looking at different warrior builds, and noticed that the PVP builds and the elite tanking builds use the same skills: HoR, Jugg, and Axe.

For the 4th skill, I've seen PVP favouring SS, and elite tanking favouring CS. But, I've seen some PVP builds use CS as well.

So can I just use CS, HoR, Jugg, and Axe for both PVP and tanking, instead of worrying about switching loadouts?
for hard elite tanking u going to need more supporting skills than dmging skill

- cs,rally cry,jugg,hor

for PvP u going to need bit more dmging skill to kill fast

- better u hv glintstone set as 4x axe throw gv u advantages
-axe,cs,jugg,hor
-some pvp player switch hor to venge blood cuz korruption AA cancel tank jugg and HoR heal over time..so they justgo with full power to kill

Adtr
07-13-2016, 06:41 PM
Why no Whirlwind?

Sevencent
07-19-2016, 07:36 PM
I also like the HoR vb jugg ss but I don't pvp

capeo
07-20-2016, 11:52 AM
I think war avoids whirlwind because of the cool down. Chest splitter has a shorter one. My favorite build was jug, axe, horn and chest splitter when I had the glintstone set. Now that I traded it for coins I use jug, horn, cs and I haven't found my favorite fourth one. I have been trying them all and none are my favorite. When I run with my guild I picked rally or vb. Can't constantly change them so I'm still looking for one I can live with long term.