PDA

View Full Version : Notification when friends sign on

serprus
08-25-2011, 12:36 PM
I would like to see a small notification that my friends are on when they sign in.

Echelong
08-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Well its a good and bad idea at the same time. For some of us that have tons of people on hour friends list it could be more of a problem than a feature because we would see lots of log in and out in our screen. But it could work if they did something like this:

Make a VIP friends list and these would be the only ones that show up logging in and out and make it in one of the corners so it wouldn't take much space.

serprus
08-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Well its a good and bad idea at the same time. For some of us that have tons of people on hour friends list it could be more of a problem than a feature because we would see lots of log in and out in our screen. But it could work if they did something like this:

Make a VIP friends list and these would be the only ones that show up logging in and out and make it in one of the corners so it wouldn't take much space.

Yeah that's an even better idea. The ability to select what friends you want to get notifications from.

Navygreen
08-25-2011, 01:13 PM
I think it's a cool idea. I wouldn't mind something like this. Of course there would need to be a notification on/off toggle in the options screen which lets you turn them on/off. :)