PDA

View Full Version : Game's state in two words : Utter chaos

Intous
07-03-2016, 05:31 PM
Hello, I have created this thread, to point out some things.
First of all, it's been a long time since the game became stable, we keep getting continued events, etc, this is a great thing, I know, and thank you devs, very much, but still, this is really bad news to the players in fact, it has a lot of effects, I'll state some:
First when multiple weaponry and gear gets introduced once each 1 - 2 week, players can't focus on trying to achieve a goal(like buying a mythic staff), until then pooof, new arcanes, mythics are now worthless, the player will now ignore it and go for the new arcane staff, poof event, new mythics, arcane now worthless, and so the cycle goes on, second, and this one is the big deal, since the game is undergoing multiple, continued changes, market is going crazy , arcanes worthless, this often, I mean always, rips off merchers(this isn't coming from a complaining mercher, I do not merch)...

Getting to the point, I think that after this Elondrian event, the game should chill for a bit, and settle down for a whiile, thank you StS developers for such a nice event, but too much events and the game will be ruined.

Sent from my IPhone Galaxy S10 using Tapatalk

Mel030
07-03-2016, 05:37 PM
Its already ruined...price go up and down like crazy...

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Kim S. Barcelo
07-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Yeah arcane weapons should be released every year only because it's so special, mythics every 3 months IMO, dragon arcanes are cheap now but it's cool everyone can afford them :-)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

epicrrr
07-04-2016, 05:57 AM
usability : necessity

If you still find your dragon arcane weps getting you through maps and dealing ok damage then dont upgrade if youre a pve player then dont upgrade youd be surprise that legendary will still get you through some maps.