PDA

View Full Version : move virtual joystick

Tortimer
08-25-2011, 01:14 PM
Is there a way to move the virtual joystick lower down. It just bugs me where it is located. If not I will just use tap move. thanks in advance.

peacemaster
08-25-2011, 01:19 PM
or add support for game controllers :-)

Navygreen
08-25-2011, 01:21 PM
support for game controllers sounds complicated... lol

i've played lots of mobile fps games and they have the option to relocate the on screen controls. that could be a cool option for those with smaller screens or a want/need to customize the controls. Definately :)

Register
08-25-2011, 01:22 PM
Lol playing SL with gamecube controller....that would be cool xD

peacemaster
08-25-2011, 01:23 PM
yea, but think about it... tablet plugged into the tv, lying in bed with a controller, beer right next to you! A dream come true :-)

Navygreen
08-25-2011, 01:30 PM
yea, but think about it... tablet plugged into the tv, lying in bed with a controller, beer right next to you! A dream come true :-)

ok now we're talkin! haha... my girl would really be upset then! haha i probably wouldnt have a good home cooked meal in a looooong time...

"you pay more attention to that stupid game than you do me! no food for you."

peacemaster
08-25-2011, 05:42 PM
ok now we're talkin! haha... my girl would really be upset then! haha i probably wouldnt have a good home cooked meal in a looooong time...

"you pay more attention to that stupid game than you do me! no food for you."

Luckily, I am the one who does the cooking! but then if I do the food... I might be denied something else o.0