PDA

View Full Version : iOS Bugs

NECROREAPER
08-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Got a few bugs for you guys Devs:

-Names aren't automatically associated with the account if you purchased the 50 plat name reserve, or at least mine wasn't, I had to manually type mine in making me think it wasn't reserved at all.

-When viewing a players page and pressing the back arrow in the top left corner, sometimes it asks you if you wanna switch guild leadership over to that player

-Pots dont do nearly enough healing, I blasted through all 25 just from doing a few quests, and we earn way too little money to buy anymore in the very early stages of the game.

-The player selection screen is too sensitive, the slightest touch makes the players spin around to a different class

-The game makes my iPad get HOT, like really hot where I can't hold it anymore, and i've never had that at all with any game or anything else before, only when i've started playing SL. I have an iPad 2 by the way so hardware isn't an issue.

*EDIT*
-right after quitting SL, my iPad was completely cool and back to normal within 5 minutes, so it for sure is the game. I was running on att 3G with full bars and no apps running with a half full battery if thats of any help.
I've noticed the same thing about PL on my iPhone 4 though, it heats up really hot while playing, haven't tried SL on it yet.

-The text box on the bottom left is way too small to notice on an iPad

Thats just a few that i've noticed from playing for the past 1/2 hour, i'll post more in here if I find more.

Hankomachos
08-25-2011, 03:13 PM
Hey necro, I suppose you bought that squid head, eh? Lol ;)

kamikazees
08-25-2011, 03:14 PM

-Pots dont do nearly enough healing, I blasted through all 25 just from doing a few quests, and we earn way too little money to buy anymore in the very early stages of the game.

That's on purpose. This isn't PL and pots are really valuable. You have to play more carefully, invest in healing skills or play with an Engineer in your group.

The Flash
08-25-2011, 03:15 PM

-Names aren't automatically associated with the account if you purchased the 50 plat name reserve, or at least mine wasn't, I had to manually type mine in making me think it wasn't reserved at all.

-When viewing a players page and pressing the back arrow in the top left corner, sometimes it asks you if you wanna switch guild leadership over to that player

-The player selection screen is too sensitive, the slightest touch makes the players spin around to a different class

-The game makes my iPad get HOT, like really hot where I can't hold it anymore, and i've never had that at all with any game or anything else before, only when i've started playing SL. I have an iPad 2 by the way so hardware isn't an issue.

*EDIT*
-right after quitting SL, my iPad was completely cool and back to normal within 5 minutes, so it for sure is the game. I was running on att 3G with full bars and no apps running with a half full battery if thats of any help.
I've noticed the same thing about PL on my iPhone 4 though, it heats up really hot while playing, haven't tried SL on it yet.

-The text box on the bottom left is way too small to notice on an iPad

Thats just a few that i've noticed from playing for the past 1/2 hour, i'll post more in here if I find more.

The name reservation works that way in that you have to type it but only your account can use that name.

That how pots work in sl im lv 26 and burn tru like 30 in guardian runs. Its not as much that they dont heal enough as mush as they hit so hard that you need to waste more. This is done to make you use all 3 classes in runs which shows the importance of team work and diversity.

My phone gets hot too.

Hope that helps you

SlasherNL
08-25-2011, 03:20 PM
My Phone (Samsung Galaxy SII) get's very hot too after 15 mins!

I think it's normally for a phone, don't know if a tablet or ipad makes any difference.

But if you reduce the graphic settings in options it will less rapidly get hot.

Cascade
08-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Nothing you can do about the heat that i know of...My phone gets pretty hot when i play for an extended measure of time

NECROREAPER
08-25-2011, 10:31 PM
I've played for hours on end of PL and it's never gotten hot before, and even while playing SL I was mostly just sitting around, not really in dungeons.