PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on the current state of PvP

xbabybugszx
08-25-2011, 04:55 PM
I was in pvp today after the new update. I joined a game and saw that my attacks were way stronger which i liked but we got weaker!. Most noobs are able to rush and get kills now. Mages suck now in pvp. All bears and birds do easy 1combo kills in all level caps. Kinda not fair. Plz patch this as quick as you can. I dont like this pvp. And alot of others dont!.

Nourish
08-25-2011, 05:01 PM
So bears are good now????

Justg
08-25-2011, 05:11 PM
We know there are a lot of bugs with this new update. It was the entire Star Legends code base, so it will take us awhile to get it all smoothed out. thanks for your patience.

xbabybugszx
08-25-2011, 05:17 PM
We know there are a lot of bugs with this new update. It was the entire Star Legends code base, so it will take us awhile to get it all smoothed out. thanks for your patience.
Okay thanx :)

Yvonnel
08-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Thanks g! That's what I thought was that you guys had migrated a lot of the SL code over. You guys will get it. I have Faith!

Asaciuacor
08-25-2011, 06:23 PM
hahaha i think its great, dex birds can now one hit the mages that used to one hit us!! woot woot

im sure if your a mage you hate it but it does make pvp more fair

WhoIsThis
08-25-2011, 09:53 PM
hahaha i think its great, dex birds can now one hit the mages that used to one hit us!! woot woot

im sure if your a mage you hate it but it does make pvp more fair

Birds used to be OP, especially in the AO3 days. As much as I dislike GCD, it did make the 3 classes more close to being balanced than ever before. Btw, cruel blast and often just blast shot can one hit ko an unshielded pure int or dex mage and do so far more frequently than drain life.