PDA

View Full Version : No more dual spec

pastrychef
08-25-2011, 05:26 PM
So, STS decided that boosters can not be used to boost specs to equip gear. Now, I can't equip any of my level 55 gear. I hope they give a free respec to everyone because there are lots of dual spec players who will be left high and dry.

Trollee
08-25-2011, 05:28 PM
What really !? Did this come in the latest update ?

Gluttony
08-25-2011, 05:30 PM
It's not for sure gone... Not completely sure how to interpret this, I err on the side of devastating news, take it how you will:

Just a quick note to let you know we're aware of the issue not allowing dual spec characters who were stacking gear to get higher stats to equip items can't do that after today's patch. We'll have more input about it soon.

Brickwall
08-25-2011, 05:48 PM
Good thing I logged out in my bodyguard set lol never taking that off

Swimmingstar
08-25-2011, 05:50 PM
Guys! The devs are trying to fix this look at the quote in gluttonys post.

Kingofhurtz
08-25-2011, 05:53 PM
Oh no...I still really should've gotten my rift set back :(

Too late now

Samhayne
08-25-2011, 05:54 PM
We are aware of the issue where you cannot equip items based on boosted stats and are quickly working on a resolution. Currently you are unable to equip your items because your base stats do not meet the minimum requirements on the item. This does not take into account your stats after boosting them with other items.

You are able to view your base stats by going to your avatar page and tapping the “Update Stats” button.

Our apologies for the confusion!

starside
08-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Is this because of using the coding from Star Legends? Will it be fixed?

pastrychef
08-25-2011, 06:10 PM
We are aware of the issue where you cannot equip items based on boosted stats and are quickly working on a resolution. Currently you are unable to equip your items because your base stats do not meet the minimum requirements on the item. This does not take into account your stats after boosting them with other items.

You are able to view your base stats by going to your avatar page and tapping the “Update Stats” button.

Thanks. Extremely relieved to hear this.

Buddyf97
08-25-2011, 06:12 PM
Can u please fix this or t least give us free respecs to change it so we can? I'm not paying STS 2 plat... This is the first time I'm actually angry at STS for an issue... I need my 140 dex... 88% hit on a tank isn't even close to what I need! Please fix!

Solvok
08-25-2011, 06:47 PM
Fix it please

XchilangopwnX
08-25-2011, 06:51 PM

Thank you master creators :D I was tryin to boost into str and im left as a noob without gear lol I said omg whats wrong lol glad to hear there will soon be a solution

Ayc2000
08-25-2011, 08:28 PM
i think everyones mad but a few people *sigh*....i never got how to dual spec anyways, so it doesnt affect me ^^

xantor
08-25-2011, 08:37 PM
The problem I have noticed is that it took away points from...don't want to say...and put in str...it would cost me 4 plat to fix...BTW thank u samhayne for not letting us down!!!! Ty ....morality

Fastcast
08-25-2011, 08:49 PM
Is this problem fixed ?

Technique
08-25-2011, 09:02 PM

Does that mean its going to be fixed so we can duel spec again? Or should I just respec and change my stats

pastrychef
08-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Is this problem fixed ?

Nope. Not yet. I can't play without correct gear...

Fastcast
08-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Well hoping the fix is nothing to hard I cannot play at all im stuck with dual spec and cannot use gear :(