PDA

View Full Version : Int based bear?

Robean
06-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Has anyone tried to train an Intelligence based Bear? would wands be good on him with his skills, i want to try make a wander-bear, at least the name sounds cool. Any opinions?

Monqi
06-17-2010, 08:38 PM
i noe some pple had tried before, not sure if they respec back.. you can try 1 and let us noe~

Robean
06-17-2010, 08:43 PM
Im trying it now.. ign: "FuFa" if you see me leech dont boot! XD

Monqi
06-17-2010, 09:13 PM
haa.. i doubt you will have any chance to drop into my group of game.. kekeke

Robean
06-17-2010, 09:34 PM
haa.. i doubt you will have any chance to drop into my group of game.. kekeke

"Blocks Monqi" J/K hehe the furthest i go is The Lost Expedition, at lvl 15 with some fire power i get nice crits / splash damage with the bear while buffed

Kirei
06-17-2010, 11:55 PM
its an alright class, my friend has one. he seems to like it and he doesent die to much so i guess it cant be terrible

runedarkblade
06-18-2010, 02:34 PM
do it you i made one today and the pvp tournament is just a breeze

tjornan
06-19-2010, 10:33 AM
I beg of u do not do this... Im one on renumoth... We dont want everyone respecing like the paladin outbreak do we?

Thelonearcher
06-19-2010, 04:46 PM
...... I did this when pvp was out .. And it = failed but now it absolutly owns all an paladins are nothing compared
to it :) I suggest it 100% and use all !!!!! Isis !!!!

Barbamitsos
06-20-2010, 10:37 AM
...... I did this when pvp was out .. And it = failed but now it absolutly owns all an paladins are nothing compared
to it :) I suggest it 100% and use all !!!!! Isis !!!!
Not nothin ;)

Kingofthebear
06-20-2010, 11:47 AM
I still can't wrap my head around an int based bear. What skills would you have to use to gain an advantage?

tjornan
06-20-2010, 01:03 PM
awww crap u guys just watch.

there is gonna be a huge int bear explosion

Away
06-21-2010, 06:47 AM
Paladins and now this?

Banned
06-22-2010, 12:04 PM
I don't understand whats so great about int bears. Birds just seem much more fit for the hybrid int role.

But they are beast.

Neurion
06-22-2010, 06:28 PM
If there's anything Int bears are good at, it's survivability, thanks to innate armor and dodge, and Isis gear. On PvE, you will only use pots once in a while. On PvP they shine during enemies' cooldown period. You regen off their blast/spell damage while they wait. They can also trigger the Terror combo (ghost faces animation) on their own.

I've fought a few with my Int bear, and a lot of them respec'd to this build, maybe because they found it good or maybe they just wanted to try it out. One thing's for sure, this build saves more pots than Dex bears and can tank better.

Also, muscular sprite holding a wand? Epic.

maneut
06-27-2010, 11:20 AM
If there's anything Int bears are good at, it's survivability, thanks to innate armor and dodge, and Isis gear. On PvE, you will only use pots once in a while. On PvP they shine during enemies' cooldown period. You regen off their blast/spell damage while they wait. They can also trigger the Terror combo (ghost faces animation) on their own.

I've fought a few with my Int bear, and a lot of them respec'd to this build, maybe because they found it good or maybe they just wanted to try it out. One thing's for sure, this build saves more pots than Dex bears and can tank better.

Also, muscular sprite holding a wand? Epic.

Hiya, can you tell me how to trigger the terror combo? :)

Neurion
06-27-2010, 01:12 PM
Nightmare (wand proc) + Hell Scream