PDA

View Full Version : crown of persistance stats and problems

dallasboycows
08-25-2011, 07:54 PM
can someone tell me the added stats for each of the crowns of persistance and also i have all the items with green checks but it has no combine button with the new patch? am i doing something wrong or is this an error?

LelouchX
08-25-2011, 09:25 PM
can someone tell me the added stats for each of the crowns of persistance and also i have all the items with green checks but it has no combine button with the new patch? am i doing something wrong or is this an error?

Offhand I don't know all the stats of the helms, but strength gives 37 defense, int give 39, and dex 27 I believe. if you check my COP dual spec guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?34266-Crown-of-Persistence-Dual-Spec-Guide) you can see the str stats.

As for forging, do you also have the recipe? It shows up at the top of the screen while the items are below. When I first started forging I didn't realize this. Good Luck!

dallasboycows
08-26-2011, 03:24 PM
where do you get the recipe? i thought you automatically got the recipe when you turned level 56?

LelouchX
08-26-2011, 04:23 PM
when you turn 56 you need to go to the guy next to where you get the quests for the hideout/stronghold (dark prince I believe is the name). he will give you a series of 3 quests that will allow you to chose one of the recipes. note that you can buy more than one dingy hat of persistence, but only one recipe. the dingy hats are 5 plat each. After completing all three quests talk to him again to forge the COP you chose the recipe for. In general, at any forger, you need the recipe before creating the forged item EVEN IF you have all the required items (can't forge a customized recurve without the lv 55 recurve recipe). Also, you need a lv 55 item for sewer forges. Hope this helps you figure it all out.

dallasboycows
08-26-2011, 05:28 PM
hmm well if i have all the items i must have had the recipe?? or i wouldn't have gotten the quests. wander if i sold it by mistake?

LelouchX
08-26-2011, 11:16 PM
Look in your inventory and see. There are three different recipes you can chose from, and when you go to craft you COP, it will let you pick one of the tree. Maybe you are choosing to make the Str COP, for example, when you chose the Int recipe, or something like that. Look in your inventory and dsee which recipe you have and make sure you select that recipe from the list when you go to craft. Did you do three quests from him? The first is to obtain a drop from goldfever, the second is to kill the king and queen in the stronghold, and the third is to kill 75 bandits. If you did all three of these and turned them in then you should have everything you need to forge one of the 3 COPs. If you are still having trouble, look for me in game under one of my toons and I can see if I can help you some way in game. Good luck!

dallasboycows
08-29-2011, 04:15 PM
it says you have all the items you need to make your helm of persistence from that dingy helmet. would you like to craft it now. I choose i would like to craft my helmet. It gives me the three options and no matter which one i choose it says i have all the items but won't let me craft.

LelouchX
08-31-2011, 12:17 PM
it says you have all the items you need to make your helm of persistence from that dingy helmet. would you like to craft it now. I choose i would like to craft my helmet. It gives me the three options and no matter which one i choose it says i have all the items but won't let me craft.

hmmmm...... whats your IGN? I should be on tonight and I can see if I can help you