PDA

View Full Version : Dual speccing is gone!!

KingFu
08-25-2011, 09:26 PM
The new update made it impossible for you to dual spec anymore! You can't have the minimum requirements either! If you want to wear a 55 int set, you'll NEED 173 BASE INT. If you have any twinks with minimum requirement (like my str bird having 94 str with iceberg and vyx on) do not unequip their gear or you'll never get it back to that way unless devs make a change. Idk what to say, this is crazy....

Paar
08-25-2011, 09:33 PM
D: I want Dual Speccing BACK!!!!!!

CrimsonTider
08-25-2011, 09:38 PM
Its just a glitch guys. Sam has already stated they are working on it. :)

Fastcast
08-25-2011, 11:15 PM
Patients pass off :)

Genes
08-26-2011, 02:35 AM
Thank god its just a glitch. I didn't know about this until half way through a run when i was changing my warrior bird to a shooter and all of a sudden, my bird is left stark naked right in the middle of boss fight and i can't even equip the Osiris booster set now with this glitch, let alone level 50s and onward gears.

So duel spec will be back to the norm as per before the update devs/mods?

Ellyidol
08-26-2011, 02:46 AM
Thank god its just a glitch. I didn't know about this until half way through a run when i was changing my warrior bird to a shooter and all of a sudden, my bird is left stark naked right in the middle of boss fight and i can't even equip the Osiris booster set now with this glitch, let alone level 50s and onward gears.

So duel spec will be back to the norm as per before the update devs/mods?

Yup, I think so. From what I've read, it was a coding mistake and will be fixed. I don't think they'll just remove dual spec-ing like that (if they plan to). Maybe in the next update they can change around the stat requirements of gear to prevent dual spec-ing, but certainly not boosting :)

Suntv
08-26-2011, 04:25 AM
I just noticed this epic failure of the devs. If they could at least communicate on this, then that would be nice. So devs, just tell us if dual spec or hybrid is banned from now on, so most of us can unstall this app. Or tell us that it is an epic error and that a pathc is due soon to fix this.

Chance on joining my friends who abandoned this game earlier: 77%

Ellyidol
08-26-2011, 04:41 AM
It's not banned or gone, the coding is just wrong.

To be honest, I think the devs have accepted dual spec-ing or hybrids as part of PL, too much revolves around this IMO.

From what I know, the stats coding is messed up, hence dual spec-ing.

Jsaieagle
08-26-2011, 05:37 AM
I'm sure dual spec would be back, hybrid makes PL special. :cool:

But dev, please dont make it too long.

I'm now stuck in NO GEARS!!:mad:

Ixillicus
08-26-2011, 06:17 AM
it's gonna be fixed, they're working on it

Darkfader
08-26-2011, 06:19 AM
Wondering how many threads this same subject needs... It's already least fourth i see. :D

Samhayne
08-26-2011, 11:53 AM
Details here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?34869-Dual-Spec-ing-and-List-of-Issues-We-re-Working-On Pile on to an existing thread.