PDA

View Full Version : Belts

Agirlnamedbob
07-04-2016, 08:55 AM
Hi sts

I have a question, why are there only level 41+ belts? I dont know if this has been discussed before but i think it woul be nice if u make lower level belts. For twinks it would be a nice way to improve stats, i also know a number of players who like to play events on lower levels so they wont be able to have a belt because they like lower lvl more them endgame?

I am a low level player myself and i was pretty exited when belts came out, was a little dissapointed when they were only for higher lvls but i kept hoping u would make them for any level, someone i know told me about a belt by elondrian vendor which requiered lvl 1 to have but when i logged on on my lower lvl it was not there.

Maybe a suggestion to make it the same as the deary ring, like a belt that lvls up with u as u equip it.

Lemme know what u think :)
Thanx for reading :D

resurrected
07-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Yeah it would be nice to have low lvl belts :) atleast every 5 lvl
5/10/15 and so on

Thewolfbull
07-04-2016, 10:06 AM
If its like deary ring please dont give it that awfull proc lol

Plqgue
07-04-2016, 12:18 PM
Hi sts

I have a question, why are there only level 41+ belts? I dont know if this has been discussed before but i think it woul be nice if u make lower level belts. For twinks it would be a nice way to improve stats, i also know a number of players who like to play events on lower levels so they wont be able to have a belt because they like lower lvl more them endgame?

I am a low level player myself and i was pretty exited when belts came out, was a little dissapointed when they were only for higher lvls but i kept hoping u would make them for any level, someone i know told me about a belt by elondrian vendor which requiered lvl 1 to have but when i logged on on my lower lvl it was not there.

Maybe a suggestion to make it the same as the deary ring, like a belt that lvls up with u as u equip it.

Lemme know what u think :)
Thanx for reading :D

Because the game isn't called twink legends

Befs
07-04-2016, 01:15 PM

It's also not called endgame legends.

Zylx
07-04-2016, 01:45 PM

It's also not called endgame legends.

I legit lol'd at this.

Visiting
07-04-2016, 02:05 PM
Easiest way to equip a belt onto your twink character:
Step 1: Acquire platinum
Step 2: Smash dat auto level button
Step 3: Equip belt

Agirlnamedbob
07-04-2016, 03:21 PM

Thats treu but twinks are a part of this game so imo they should have the option to equip a belt to, lower lvls have a belt slot but its just being there not to use..

Suentous PO
07-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Isn't the new belt from the event token npc a lv one?
What good is that belt, anyone have one?

Edit- I don't get it the token belt is called a sash (thought those go over a shoulder ) but the info icon shows it's a belt.

Besides that being weird it says it grants stats but when I look at the preview it appears to give no stats.
Wtf

Plqgue
07-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Thats treu but twinks are a part of this game so imo they should have the option to equip a belt to, lower lvls have a belt slot but its just being there not to use..

Bro twinks use the same gear all year round for multiple years why do you need to change it ?

Hail
07-05-2016, 12:09 PM
Bro twinks use the same gear all year round for multiple years why do you need to change it ?

So they dont need to 'use the same gear all year round for multiple years'
Its called gear progression.

kickazzrogue
07-05-2016, 03:48 PM
We low lvls have no rights and deserve nothing at least thats the way it seems. i make threads every event about the weak gear that comes out they dont care. just keep your 2 year old set and stop asking for stuff we are low lvl peasants everything should be for endgamers since they think there the only ones to contribite to this game. XD go endgamers go go go