PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Gun Proc

Spell
07-04-2016, 09:46 AM
I feel that the proc needs to be made bigger because as a mage i tend to circle around the boss or group of mobs/players.with the size of the totem proc atm we have to be way too close to the enemies which is a big nono for us squishy yet adorable mages.giving the totem some kind of defense while inside the circle or increasing the size of the totem proc area would be nice! Better yet perhaps making the heals automatic to yourself and allies!The totem could also use some kind of explosion! Like when the totem expires it should explode with rot dmg or something =D

what do my fellow mages think!

--->Please no drama keep it friendly =]<---

Robhawk
07-04-2016, 09:53 AM
Just be thankful that your gun is usable and had a progression! :untroubled:

will0
07-04-2016, 07:08 PM
The totem have a small range and doesnt heal the caster unless we stay near it i.e where the enemies is if it is the boss for example (ursoth) we have to keep running avoiding the red zone. Please increase the range or when totem is activated it will auto heal the caster without the caster moving towards the totem.

Spell
07-05-2016, 04:47 PM
No Other opinions?

Anyona
07-05-2016, 04:49 PM
It definitely needs to auto heal the mage and it should add some debuff/buff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will0
07-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Gun is not intended for pve weapon as it only hit one targets but the AA totem helps alot and needs a radius increase buff and buff caster.. All other new weapons buff caster not the arcane gun .. I am not referring to the totem heal it is not a buff..

When totem times out it should explode and deal extra damage and stun ..

Kingofninjas
07-06-2016, 01:11 AM
I agree. Quite simply put, it is inefficient. If we stand close enough to the battle to benefit from the proc, the difference in damage we take from being close and far is more than the proc can heal. The only reason for the proc is to help out tanks and maybe rogues for a split second if they use sp.