PDA

View Full Version : Hisha aa bug, sts look on this

reiewaun
07-04-2016, 03:57 PM
To all these using hisha pet I don't know if they have noticed but hisha aa description
says it grant +12 damage or +20% critical. For what I am experiencing I get + 15% critical and + 70 damage.I am not using any other short of buff coming from elixirs,these buffs are on rogue, on mage it's different. Is it something I haven't understand on the description or is there's ssomething wrong on the aa

Ardbeg
07-04-2016, 04:01 PM
Hishas aa grants +10% luck to all players in range of the monolith. +15% to those who are under the influence of a dragon pet happiness bonus.

SacredKnight
07-04-2016, 04:08 PM
Hishas aa grants +10% luck to all players in range of the monolith. +15% to those who are under the influence of a dragon pet happiness bonus.

I think he means that the buffs are giving or displaying wrong stats. Hisha has 4 possible buffs, Mishi is the one with the luck buff only.

Ardbeg
07-04-2016, 04:12 PM
I think he means that the buffs are giving or displaying wrong stats. Hisha has 4 possible buffs, Mishi is the one with the luck buff only.

i think this is mixed up, i have both pets hatched. hisha gives the same luck % to all party members in range. It is mishi, that hands out 4 different buffs to the party randomly.

SacredKnight
07-04-2016, 04:21 PM
i think this is mixed up, i have both pets hatched. hisha gives the same luck % to all party members in range. It is mishi, that hands out 4 different buffs to the party randomly.

Really? That must be a bug or an error with the descriptions.

Which AA is better though, Hisha or Mishi?

Edit: Looking back at the descriptions again it says Hisha's Monolith and Mishi's blessing on the wrong pets, as in Hisha's Monolith on Mishi and Mishi's blessing on Hisha (Looking at the forum post talking about the pets).

Ardbeg
07-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Really? That must be a bug or an error with the descriptions.

Which AA is better though, Hisha or Mishi?

Edit: Looking back at the descriptions again it says Hisha's Monolith and Mishi's blessing on the wrong pets, as in Hisha's Monolith on Mishi and Mishi's blessing on Hisha (Looking at the forum post talking about the pets).

i have the pets hatched and see the descrition in stable. it is mishis blessing for mishi, and hisha's monolith for hisha. this is in line with the aa i see when activating.

SacredKnight
07-04-2016, 04:28 PM
i have the pets hatched and see the descrition in stable. it is mishis blessing for mishi, and hisha's monolith for hisha. this is in line with the aa i see when activating.

Oh alright then, I was just looking at the description in the forum post about the dragons. Not in game.

extrapayah
07-04-2016, 04:58 PM
the 12 base damage increase is multiplied by your %bonus damage stat, usually you have around 500% at this level, so, minimum of 60 damage increase
but the critical value definitely not matched the description then...

anyway, anyone know the cooldown for both dragon pets's aa?

Ravager
07-04-2016, 06:18 PM
the 12 base damage increase is multiplied by your %bonus damage stat, usually you have around 500% at this level, so, minimum of 60 damage increase

Hisha's AA is 35s cd. Ridiculously long.

Kakashis
07-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Hisha's AA is 35s cd. Ridiculously long.

how long is mishi's CD?

reiewaun
07-04-2016, 06:47 PM

Ok I didn't know that about the damage but definitely something wrong with the critical

Jazzi
07-04-2016, 06:52 PM
so many bugs came with this event,
new sword banishing bosses
bow broc half working aoe part of it(death hands) not working
hisha misha mixed aa ( hell i even mix names lol)

Why are you surprised. Releasing new content or releasing old one has always been a liability in this game, ever since I started playing it in 2014

extrapayah
07-04-2016, 06:54 PM
one more question though, how long does hisha's monolith stay?

Carapace
07-05-2016, 03:04 PM
I couldn't see anything wrong with the post about Mishi and Hisha, or the AA's in game 0.o You have thouroughly confused me however.

extrapayah
07-05-2016, 03:29 PM
I couldn't see anything wrong with the post about Mishi and Hisha, or the AA's in game 0.o You have thouroughly confused me however.

according to the original poster, he only get 15% critical increase buff instead of 20% which is written on the description,

non-owner can only put assumption...