PDA

View Full Version : The Most Annoying person ever

tjornan
06-17-2010, 10:17 PM
OK mysteryboy.... hes pretty dang annnoying... asking for money on his alt wen hes a lvl mage.... if hes on the forums too bad

PS the only reason im complaining is cuz ive got nothing to do

flaimdude
06-17-2010, 10:25 PM
Please, don't make topics just because you're bored. You could level your characters, or find other topics to post in instead! :)

ed anger
06-17-2010, 10:30 PM
yeap, hes annoying. begging is lame.

Gwendaline
06-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Please, don't make topics just because you're bored. You could level your characters, or find other topics to post in instead! :)

FLAIMER you better watch yourself. Shut your mouth, and get over yourself. This is General Discussion.. Anything goes here.

vulgarstrike
06-17-2010, 10:47 PM
lol this is not offtopic

KingFu
06-17-2010, 10:49 PM
OK mysteryboy.... hes pretty dang annnoying... asking for money on his alt wen hes a lvl mage.... if hes on the forums too bad

Yes, very. So is cool@$$, he always begs me for 7,000 gold and asks me every time he sees me! LOL, when i opened this post I was hoping it wouldn't have my name in bold, bright letters!

Dizko
06-17-2010, 10:51 PM
FLAIMER you better watch yourself. Shut your mouth, and get over yourself. This is General Discussion.. Anything goes here.

Thats you told anyway flaim. :O

Begging is getting out of hand. We need to start a phrase or something that we all have quickchatted and ready to use.

Something like 'No beg. Go fight. K thanks.'

Gwendaline
06-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Yes, very. So is cool@$$, he always begs me for 7,000 gold and asks me every time he sees me! LOL, when i opened this post I was hoping it wouldn't have my name in bold, bright letters!

Yea Flaimdude Is pretty annoying too. He is always trying to bark orders, and take control of something that does not belong to him.

Who is off topic now FlaimBoy? Welcome to General Discussion.

KingFu
06-17-2010, 10:56 PM

Off topic? This is the general discussion category. Please stay within the categories standards, or take you business elsewhere, lol!

Royce
06-17-2010, 11:00 PM
You guys should try the new forum chatbox if you're just posting because you're bored.

maneut
06-17-2010, 11:01 PM

Just put him on ignore list or boot him from your game whenever he joins :p?

Gwendaline
06-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Off topic? This is the general discussion category. Please stay within the categories standards, or take you business elsewhere, lol!

Ahahahahahah :) I love you Mystypookins

Gwendaline
06-17-2010, 11:03 PM
You guys should try the new forum chatbox if you're just posting because you're bored.

Your reason for posting is....? Lets stop pointing fingers, and being petty here ppl. Please.....

smokester
06-17-2010, 11:04 PM
this thread was about ppl being annoyiing in towne but ya r coming off as annoying in this thread dont flame on flamindude (lol that rhymed) he was just saying dont make threads because you're bored level your other characters no harm there i think

Gwendaline
06-17-2010, 11:06 PM
No harm in being a power tripper?

vulgarstrike
06-17-2010, 11:26 PM
hsiiwcndn nothing makes sense no mor,e

Gwendaline
06-18-2010, 12:06 AM
hsiiwcndn nothing makes sense no mor,e
I will win......

PvP
06-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Gwen, I will always have a special spot in my warm soft heart for you! You silly bleeding person you...

vulgarstrike
06-18-2010, 12:23 AM
that pex! what is this? general discussion?

Gwendaline
06-18-2010, 12:24 AM
Gwen, I will always have a special spot in my warm soft heart for you! You silly bleeding person you...

Awe Ty PvP :) Your so sweet :)

RedRyder
06-18-2010, 01:45 AM
dont flame on flamindude (lol that rhymed)

Where's the rhyme? (lol that failed). Flamindude does act like a know it all at times, and is a troll too while categorizing others as trolls solely for the purpose of instigation. He's pretty annoying

Barbamitsos
06-18-2010, 01:53 AM
Tell him to pvp me and hell cry after

Gwendaline
06-18-2010, 03:29 AM
where's the rhyme? (lol that failed). Flamindude does act like a know it all at times, and is a troll too while categorizing others as trolls solely for the purpose of instigation. He's pretty annoying

woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah mf!! Flaimindude?!?!?! Wahahtt up now???????? My best mage is barkin up yo tree!! Go ta sleep!!!!

Ty Redy red red :)

King Richie
06-18-2010, 06:23 AM
Please dont post threads just to put other people down its just harsh like !!

flaimdude
06-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Yea Flaimdude Is pretty annoying too. He is always trying to bark orders, and take control of something that does not belong to him.

No, I'm merely trying to enforce the forum rules. Specifically, rules one and five. Don't know em? You should go check em out.

Your reason for posting is....? Lets stop pointing fingers, and being petty here ppl. Please.....

Yes, let's stop pointing fingers. (THE IRONY, IT BURNS)

Where's the rhyme? (lol that failed). Flamindude does act like a know it all at times, and is a troll too while categorizing others as trolls solely for the purpose of instigation. He's pretty annoying

Again, rules 1 and 5. I'm merely trying to help these forums be constructive and least-spammy as possible. I'm sorry if my posts seem like I'm trolling.

Gwendaline
06-18-2010, 02:29 PM
No, I'm merely trying to enforce the forum rules. Specifically, rules one and five. Don't know em? You should go check em out.

Yes, let's stop pointing fingers. (THE IRONY, IT BURNS)

Again, rules 1 and 5. I'm merely trying to help these forums be constructive and least-spammy as possible. I'm sorry if my posts seem like I'm trolling.

No... You are a @#$% and that sums it up. Have good times.

Cascade
06-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Watch your language.

Avadonna
06-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Children! CHILDREN! Go to your rooms!

Cascade
06-18-2010, 02:35 PM
LOL yes mom

Avadonna
06-18-2010, 07:27 PM
Wow, no other posts for five hours? You can come out of your rooms now.

I wish my children minded so well. ;)

Pleasure_Pirate
06-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Was there really a need to flame flaimdude? Sorry Gwendaline, but you're the first person on my forum ignore list.

Gwendaline
06-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Yeah!!!! I made someones Ignore list!!! Who cares.....

flaimdude
06-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Was there really a need to flame flaimdude? Sorry Gwendaline, but you're the first person on my forum ignore list.

Wait, you can do that? Sweet! :D

EDIT: Hm, it doesn't really ignore, it just says 'post hidden blah blah.' Darn, I was hoping for the posts to be completely hidden.

Cascade
06-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Lol........

Banned
06-19-2010, 12:15 PM

Haha! You, calling people annoying? Shut your mouth, and review your posts before you start name calling.

Cascade
06-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Practice what you preach.

Justg
06-19-2010, 12:18 PM
Sorry folks, but I am going to close this one up (which kinda makes me annoying as well).

We would very much prefer that you all play nice. If you can't, then please just ignore the other person instead of calling them out.

Thanks!

- g