PDA

View Full Version : power leveling

Aradraca
08-25-2011, 11:59 PM
Need some help power leveling to 50 I am lv 40 please help I'll use 4x elixer whole time and also how long will it take?

NECROREAPER
08-26-2011, 03:33 AM
Power leveling is thoroughly looked down upon by the community and the higher level players, especially when one is blatantly asking to be power leveled.

If you were to level with a group of people roughly around you're level you'll find that you will learn to play the class well (or at least you should) and how to be effective in your class and how to support your team. You also get an exp bonus for being in a full team so that might help in addition to using a 4x elixir.

Just remember, power leveling is doing a disservice to other players, the community, and most importantly, yourself.

Aradraca
08-26-2011, 11:13 AM
Umm i was told it meant to keep battling for ages.Is this right?

Aikiebo
08-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Need some help power leveling to 50 I am lv 40 please help I'll use 4x elixer whole time and also how long will it take?

Hey! If you want to power level, you should feel free to do so. Some people don't like it. But others love it. Especially, if what u want to do is use elixirs. Elixirs are the best form of power leveling. The developer's have given us elixirs so that we can use them. They want us to use them. Never hesitate to use elixirs if you want to. If u got questions about elixirs, it's ok to ask on the forum. No one but the devs can censor the forums. And they won't censor anyone asking legitimate questions.

You don't really need a lot of "help" if ur using elixirs, especially 4x. I got from level 2 to 38 on a elf if 5 hours SOLO the whole way. (and the only reason I didn't get bit farther is as soon as I hit ao, lost focus on xp'ing fast, lol) So, on 4x just group with people, won't take you long at all. But, u don't need a high level player when ur starting at level 40.

People forget they should let people play the game the way they think is fun.

One valid concern that some has, is that people who use elixirs should take the time to learn their class and general group mechanics as they level. Most people know that and do that already. Im sure you did. No one wants to be a bad player. People just need help and advice sometimes. Thats true for most all players.

Don't worry about people "frowning upon" power leveling. Ask them what "that would be frowned upon" even means.

Aikiebo
08-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Power leveling is thoroughly looked down upon by the community and the higher level players, especially when one is blatantly asking to be power leveled.

If you were to level with a group of people roughly around you're level you'll find that you will learn to play the class well (or at least you should) and how to be effective in your class and how to support your team. You also get an exp bonus for being in a full team so that might help in addition to using a 4x elixir.

Just remember, power leveling is doing a disservice to other players, the community, and most importantly, yourself.

This forum is for all players who play Pocket Legends. Not just a few. And not just the one who agree with someone else's personal opinion. People can ask about power leveling anytime they want to. No one, but devs has the right to censor the forums.

Since, you used the phrase, what happens to someone who has been "frowned upon" by some senior member? I don't mean these reasons u think power leveling is bad, but what actually happens to someone once they have been "frowned upon" by some senior member?

How does "frowning upon" power leveling stop power leveling from happening in the game?

How does "frowning upon" power leveling stop power leveling from being discussed on the forums?

Aikiebo
08-26-2011, 08:37 PM

I forgot to ask one thing, what class is your lev 40? Not, that it matters too much at all at 40, but some people have used elixirs a lot and may have few ideas. Good luck and have fun.

Aradraca
08-26-2011, 11:38 PM
A ursan warrior btw lv 46 now!!!!

Aradraca
08-26-2011, 11:39 PM
I've been a merchant been December and decided to lv up as the other merchants don't take me seriously :(

Aikiebo
08-26-2011, 11:48 PM
I've been a merchant been December and decided to lv up as the other merchants don't take me seriously :(

Lol, I noticed same thing also. Makes buying bit difficult sometimes. So, do u still have questions? If so, ok to ask in the forums.

PClisty
08-26-2011, 11:51 PM
Hey people will help power lvl you, if thats what YOU want to do. Personally I love to take my time, i am lvl 51 mage and have throughly enjoyed getting there without 'paying' for it with elixirs. Just ask high players in forest haven, some will, even if you have to pay them gold....hmmmmm

Aikiebo
08-26-2011, 11:55 PM
A ursan warrior btw lv 46 now!!!!

Grats!! Glad to hear it.

Aradraca
08-26-2011, 11:59 PM
Apparantly there is a new update to lv 61 and the vanity you get at 56 will be discontinued. I'm not sure of true or not .

Aradraca
08-27-2011, 12:00 AM
1 more question, if i use 2 4x elixirs will I get x16 xp

Aikiebo
08-27-2011, 01:50 AM
1 more question, if i use 2 4x elixirs will I get x16 xp

No, lol

davidis57
08-27-2011, 03:22 AM
Apparantly there is a new update to lv 61 and the vanity you get at 56 will be discontinued. I'm not sure of true or not .

Level cap is not implemented yet. It will be announced when it is.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20

Redbridge
08-27-2011, 03:30 AM

Yep, that's true. 56 and then replaced by 61 are an additional 'elite level' which are the normal XP x10.

Power levelling is frowned upon, but if you understood the reasons why, you may be able negate the problems that 'sometimes' result from power levelling.

When power levelling, many players either use elixirs or follow/leech XP from higher level players in order to speed up their XP gains, which is great for simple XP advancement. The down side is, by whizzing through the game you are maybe not focusing on the more subtle aspects of playing your class (Mage, Bird or Bear) & the game game generally, self-combos, joint-combos, team play, map navigation, boss killing techniques, communication, etc

I think the frustration comes from more experienced players who are trying to run higher level maps swiftly and effectively, but some other players that join, simply don't have the skills/understanding required to compliment the team, and occasionally don't even know the basics.

Admittedly, some power levellers take time to learn the game and their class properly, and not all poor players are powerlevellers.

Just be aware that by focusing solely on XP some people often forget the importance of the other skills. There are plenty of guides and top tips on the forums so take some time to have a read and mainly just enjoy the game.

Check out my signature for a link to lots of the guides.

NECROREAPER
08-27-2011, 03:39 AM
This forum is for all players who play Pocket Legends. Not just a few. And not just the one who agree with someone else's personal opinion. People can ask about power leveling anytime they want to. No one, but devs has the right to censor the forums.

Since, you used the phrase, what happens to someone who has been "frowned upon" by some senior member? I don't mean these reasons u think power leveling is bad, but what actually happens to someone once they have been "frowned upon" by some senior member?

How does "frowning upon" power leveling stop power leveling from happening in the game?

How does "frowning upon" power leveling stop power leveling from being discussed on the forums?

For one, don't triple post, edit your original post to include all of what you wanna say. By the way, double, triple, etc. Posting is highly frowned upon, even by the devs.

Two, nothing actualky happens to the players obviously, however we take notice that that person is a kown power leveler, and speaking on behalf of myself and not on behalf of others, I refrain from playing with power leveled players. Most of the time pwr lvled players are terrible, and it's because they didn't get the experience of how to properly play their class because they werent doing the killing themselves, they we're just tagging along.

TEACHING people and helping them is one thing, but what I and many others have problems with is how many of the players these days just want to be max level with no work which I turn generally makes them bad players which also in turn affects our playing experience. I've had more than my fair share of times when I've been seriously pissed off because eof a scatter bear or a lag behind the group mage who did in fact turn out to be power leveled.

Any other questions?

Aikiebo
08-27-2011, 08:43 AM

For one, don't triple post, edit your original post to include all of what you wanna say. By the way, double, triple, etc. Posting is highly frowned upon, even by the devs.

Two, nothing actualky happens to the players obviously, however we take notice that that person is a kown power leveler, and speaking on behalf of myself and not on behalf of others, I refrain from playing with power leveled players. Most of the time pwr lvled players are terrible, and it's because they didn't get the experience of how to properly play their class because they werent doing the killing themselves, they we're just tagging along.

TEACHING people and helping them is one thing, but what I and many others have problems with is how many of the players these days just want to be max level with no work which I turn generally makes them bad players which also in turn affects our playing experience. I've had more than my fair share of times when I've been seriously pissed off because eof a scatter bear or a lag behind the group mage who did in fact turn out to be power leveled.

Any other questions?

Hmmmm..any other questions... Yeah.
So your saying that when someone has the nerve to disagree with certain senior members of this forum they get "frowned upon" and being frowned upon means that this group won't play the game with them? Is that what "being frowned upon" means? Is there more to it than that? Or is it just that? Please answer.

As for the double / triple posting goes, one I didn't do that. Was addressing two different people. But, main prob with what ur saying is that people on this forum do that all day long dozens of times. One thing that a few members do is "enforce" the rules selectively. Sometimes this is done innocentlty but sometimes it's done to try to create negative effect to people that a small group of people disagree with. But, in any case, I like every other forum member who is paying attention, could show you hundreds of cases of double posting - many done by senior members. How come you didn't mention this to them? Oh, wait, I know, because they haven't been frowned upon, LOL, so they can break forum rules without being corrected?

Look: i'm editing my post, lol. Had to go out and take a count. On my device, maybe this true for other devices and / pc, I got no idea. But, on this device, 20 posts display per page. The top 10 are stickies. So, the top two pages has 20 posts that arn't stickies. Last night when I was writing the original post to this thread, nine of the 20 were on the prob with dual spec'ing. Did you take the time out to "monitor and correct" them? About a week ago, someone posted a perfectly fine post. But the title of the post did in no way indicate what the post was about. Someone "monitored and corrected" him right away. I basically.agree and wish folks would be more descriptive. But, it was so short could have been misunderstood. So, I hit back and counted the number of posts that had the same problem. There were six out of the top 20. And I opened every single one. Not one had been "monitored and corrected" in any way. Do you really, really want me or anyone to "monitor and correct" everything? Rules should either be enforced equally, or let some things slide equally or w/e but not used by a few to manipulate/control the behavior of others. And, as I said, there are hundreds of examples of what u complained about to me.

And most power leveled players are better players than the average player. Because generally, they care more about the game, their progress and game mechanics FAR more than the average player.

Redbridge
08-27-2011, 09:20 AM
I'm not sure if you actually read what I wrote to try and explain the 'why's' of 'frowned upon', but your comments above don't appear to reflect any understanding of the explanation I gave for you to clarify.

As for your statement 'most power levelled players are better than the average player' where did you get that rubbish from? Or are you just wanting to disagree with necro because he's disagreed with you? I'm not flaming just interested to know why you even think that and what it's based on. I could be wrong and you could be right, it would be great be made aware if I am.

I tried to explain my take on things best I could, and you are very entitled to disagree with anyone on the forums, what I think really frustrates experienced forum members is when people post topics which have been repeatedly discussed (use search maybe), when people quote facts which have no substance, people ask for assistance and advice but when it comes it appears to be ignored.

No one is saying you can't power level. Feel free, fill ya boots. But be aware of the problems that 'might' occur and why they occur. And most importantly don't come back on the forums in 2 months time moaning about being booted from various games, because that is what happens over and over again, to many people. It's probably the two most repeatedly talked about topics and they are intrinsically linked.

I won't repeat what I said above but power levelling is frowned upon because it is believed to be the main cause of badly skilled players. But not all power levellers are bad players.

My personal take as above, is don't just chase XP solely. Learn the game, read the guides, ask for help/advice if you see something new, ask players for feedback if you can handle it, but most importantly have fun, it is a game after all.

I'm not the best player by a long shot, but if I join a game and someone in that game is blatantly messing up everyone else's experience due to bad skill/knowledge, then there are a few choices. I'd probably tactfully try to offer some advice. Some want it, some don't. Some player would leave the game to get away from the mess and move to a different team either at the end of that map or even mid map. Some hosts will boot. Hopefully this explains the why's, feel free to do whatever suits you best.

NECROREAPER
08-27-2011, 02:53 PM
Hmmmm..any other questions... Yeah.
So your saying that when someone has the nerve to disagree with certain senior members of this forum they get "frowned upon" and being frowned upon means that this group won't play the game with them? Is that what "being frowned upon" means? Is there more to it than that? Or is it just that? Please answer.

As for the double / triple posting goes, one I didn't do that. Was addressing two different people. But, main prob with what ur saying is that people on this forum do that all day long dozens of times. One thing that a few members do is "enforce" the rules selectively. Sometimes this is done innocentlty but sometimes it's done to try to create negative effect to people that a small group of people disagree with. But, in any case, I like every other forum member who is paying attention, could show you hundreds of cases of double posting - many done by senior members. How come you didn't mention this to them? Oh, wait, I know, because they haven't been frowned upon, LOL, so they can break forum rules without being corrected?

Look at posts 4, 5, and 6.

I'm not a moderator of these forums, nor am I a GOA so its not my duty to peruse these forums and be forum police. Yes people make mistakes often and yes many members try to catch them and help the member correct his mistake, however to try and put the blame solely on me for all the double/triple posting, misleading and inaccurate titles, etc. is ridiculous. Between my two jobs which I work six days a week and College, I generally don't have a lot of time to be on the forums, let alone read every single thread to enforce common forum rules.

By the way, if there *is* an instance where a senior or an otherwise well experienced forum member makes a mistake like a vague title or triple/double posting, we'll call him out on it and he'll fix it. However, this happens so infrequently that it's rarely the case, generally it's the newer members who need some assistance in being reminded as to what the forum rules are.

I'm not trying to flame, I'm trying to explain myself to you since you don't seem to be understanding what I'm trying to convey to you.

And most power leveled players are better players than the average player. Because generally, they care more about the game, their progress and game mechanics FAR more than the average player.

I'd have to strongly disagree with you here, if you want to know why Red and I already explained it in previous posts.

I won't repeat what I said above but power levelling is frowned upon because it is believed to be the main cause of badly skilled players. But not all power levellers are bad players.

My personal take as above, is don't just chase XP solely. Learn the game, read the guides, ask for help/advice if you see something new, ask players for feedback if you can handle it, but most importantly have fun, it is a game after all.

This is what I was trying to say above, thank you for clearly summing it up in two sentences Red ;)

Would you like clarification on anything else Aikiebo?

largecommand
08-27-2011, 03:58 PM
i can help my IGN is
Largecommande 55 mage
largecommandr 55 bird

FOr ur lvl i charge 40-43 10K, 44-46 15k, 47-50 20K, 50-53 25K
ill b running crush the keeper runs, so u can clear the first lvl in alien 3 thatll be great and we can get started, my prices can b negoitable

Aikiebo
08-27-2011, 05:32 PM
I'm not a moderator of these forums, nor am I a GOA so its not my duty to peruse these forums and be forum police. Yes people make mistakes often and yes many members try to catch them and help the member correct his mistake, however to try and put the blame solely on me for all the double/triple posting, misleading and inaccurate titles, etc. is ridiculous. Between my two jobs which I work six days a week and College, I generally don't have a lot of time to be on the forums, let alone read every single thread to enforce common forum rules.

By the way, if there *is* an instance where a senior or an otherwise well experienced forum member makes a mistake like a vague title or triple/double posting, we'll call him out on it and he'll fix it. However, this happens so infrequently that it's rarely the case, generally it's the newer members who need some assistance in being reminded as to what the forum rules are.

I'm not trying to flame, I'm trying to explain myself to you since you don't seem to be understanding what I'm trying to convey to you.

I won't repeat what I said above but power levelling is frowned upon because it is believed to be the main cause of badly skilled players. But not all power levellers are bad

Would you like clarification on anything else Aikiebo?

Yes, thank you for asking.

Plz reread what I wrote, if u do, ull see no way was I solely blaming you for the dozens of violations. In fact that was my point, it happens a lot, by lots of forum members. But, yeah I totally agree no way are you entirely to blame for anything, especially for what we are talking about. Yes, I agree u not solely responcible for this problem. I never said or implied that. In fact, I said the opposite of that. But, I most certainly apologize if u got that somehow cuz that was NOT my intent at all.

I know your not trying to flame. Im not taking it that way from you or anyone else.

In fact, you are the only one has answered my question. Which I really appreciate.

Im not asking why some don't like power leveling. I'm asking what happens when someone or something is frowned upon?

People say that, but never explain what that means or what happens to that person. Well, execept you.

Redbridge
08-27-2011, 05:32 PM
i can help my IGN is
Largecommande 55 mage
largecommandr 55 bird

FOr ur lvl i charge 40-43 10K, 44-46 15k, 47-50 20K, 50-53 25K
ill b running crush the keeper runs, so u can clear the first lvl in alien 3 thatll be great and we can get started, my prices can b negoitable

Oh dear...

What class are you wanting level? I'll run with you for a bit for FREE. I'm UK but work a 24/7 rota so am around for all sorts of silly times..

PM me if you fancy a few runs for an hour or two... Add any of my toons.

Aikiebo
08-27-2011, 05:42 PM
I'm not sure if you actually read what I wrote to try and explain the 'why's' of 'frowned upon', but your comments above don't appear to reflect any understanding of the explanation I gave for you.

Redbridge, ur right, I didnt read your post. We having lunch out while I doing this. Didnt even see it, sorry. But, I never said I did, lol, or addressed you, lol, dont why u mad.

Thank u once again for sharing why u dont like power leveling. But, that not what I was asking.

Im asking what happens when someone gets frowned upon (or looked down on) by some member of the forum. People have no prob saying that when they want but wont explain what it means. So, can u explain?

Redbridge
08-27-2011, 05:55 PM
I think I explained on about post #19; "No one is saying you can't power level. Feel free, fill ya boots. But be aware of the problems that 'might' occur and why they occur. And most importantly don't come back on the forums in 2 months time moaning about being booted from various games, because that is what happens over and over again, to many people. It's probably the two most repeatedly talked about topics and they are intrinsically linked."

every person and every situation is different but generally 'frowned upon' means different things. There are official forum and game rules, so breaking them could be serious. But stuff like power levelling is just a matter of opinion. Frowned upon with respect to that is difficult, because not every power leveller is awful, but as above awful players regularly cause all sorts of problems. I think people highlight it to save you the hassle later in the game. There is no malice in it and maybe they don't explain as well as they could but there are literally hundreds of similar posts and if we explained in detail every time then there would be no time left to play the game.

Almost everything you are likely to need can be found in the 'PL Stuff' link in my signature. Take a little time to have a read. I and many other players have found these guides and lists very useful and answer most questions.

I'm off to bed now but am happy to play tomorrow if you fancy demolishing a few maps.

Feel free to ask any questions or if you need more info.... Via this thread if it's related, new thread if needed, or PM me directly if you fancy. Enjoy.

ZHEOTARE
08-27-2011, 08:12 PM
Im asking what happens when someone gets frowned upon (or looked down on) by some member of the forum. People have no prob saying that when they want but wont explain what it means. So, can u explain?

It's rhetorical. It's perfectly obvious that no one can do anything. "Being frowned upon" is another way of saying that the majority of people on the forums don't like it. And I don't remember seeing where anyone said "you'll be frowned upon". If you read correctly, most people say "power-leveling is frowned upon". It gets turned into "you'll be frowned upon".

Being a brand new player and getting power leveled doesn't make you a bad person, just a bad player. However, if you have a toon or two, and know how to play is a different story. I help all my friends, if they create a new character, level up.

On a side note, you entire post has come across as inflammatory, and negative. Learn to get your point across in a mature manner. As I was reading, I got the impression you were attacking Necro the entire time. If that was not your intent, then you may want to rethink the words/attitude you were portraying.

Aikiebo
08-27-2011, 08:58 PM

It's rhetorical. It's perfectly obvious that no one can do anything. "Being frowned upon" is another way of saying that the majority of people on the forums don't like it. And I don't remember seeing where anyone said "you'll be frowned upon". If you read correctly, most people say "power-leveling is frowned upon". It gets turned into "you'll be frowned upon".

Being a brand new player and getting power leveled doesn't make you a bad person, just a bad player. However, if you have a toon or two, and know how to play is a different story. I help all my friends, if they create a new character, level up.

On a side note, you entire post has come across as inflammatory, and negative. Learn to get your point across in a mature manner. As I was reading, I got the impression you were attacking Necro the entire time. If that was not your intent, then you may want to rethink the words/attitude you were portraying.

Hey. The majority of those on the forums like power leveling. Ask about it all the time. There are a few vocal ones against it, but that don't mean they in the majority. And yeah, there has been times when it was directed to a person.

Most power leveled players are the best players there are.

My post was not any more negative to the posts others made before I even posted at all as well after I posted the first time. And, you cant show me where I attacked anyone, especially necro.

You were way more confrontational to me than I to anyone else. Im not complaining or anything. You didn't violate any rules or anything. Idc about the tone. I don't think people are bunch of babies. I don't take offence at what u said. Don't agree, but not mad about it either. Just, saying, the closest thing to a personal attack on this thread was u to me. But, not that bad, so no biggie.

Look! I'm editing my post, lol. Just cuz someone is disagreeing with someone don't mean it's a personsal attack.

NECROREAPER
08-28-2011, 03:05 AM
Hey. The majority of those on the forums like power leveling. Ask about it all the time. There are a few vocal ones against it, but that don't mean they in the majority. And yeah, there has been times when it was directed to a person.

I still don't know where you're getting this info from but the vast majority of players would strongly disagree with your statement. I think we can safely assume to agree to disagree on this one.

Look! I'm editing my post, lol. Just cuz someone is disagreeing with someone don't mean it's a personsal attack.

You're right, an argument isn't a fight, and every one has the right to disagree, just don't try to push the boundaries (I'm not saying you are, but just be mindful of the line and try not to cross it).

Zheo was saying that the tone that is derived or assumed from your posts is interpreted in a negative manner which in turn puts us on the defense since it seems as if you were attacking us based on your tone, even if that wasn't your intent. I for one felt like I was being targeted by your post which I why I went on the defensive and mentioned how I thought that you were directing your posts at me.

Just be more careful of how you try to get your ideas across since you never know how the person on the other side of the screen might interpret it.

Aradraca
08-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Largecommand ill pay from 46 to 50

Aikiebo
08-28-2011, 04:42 PM

I still don't know where you're getting this info from but the vast majority of players would strongly disagree with your statement. I think we can safely assume to agree to disagree on this one.

You're right, an argument isn't a fight, and every one has the right to disagree, just don't try to push the boundaries (I'm not saying you are, but just be mindful of the line and try not to cross it).

Zheo was saying that the tone that is derived or assumed from your posts is interpreted in a negative manner which in turn puts us on the defense since it seems as if you were attacking us based on your tone, even if that wasn't your intent. I for one felt like I was being targeted by your post which I why I went on the defensive and mentioned how I thought that you were directing your posts at me.

Just be more careful of how you try to get your ideas across since you never know how the person on the other side of the screen might interpret it.

Hey!

I'm getting that info from a few places. One of which is reading forum posts.

I wasn't trying to push boundaries. I added that part cuz, still to this moment can't figure why u thought I was attacking you. I have re-read my posts several times. Started to think maybe you thought that cuz I was disagreeing. Just wanted to say people can disagree without it being a personal attack.

I re-read my post-pharaphrase from it:

"people do that on forum all day long dozens of times"

"few members.... to selectively enforce"

"hundreds of cases of double posting"

Obviously, I wasn't saying you solely responsible. How could that even be possible for just one person to be responsible for such a wide spread problem. But, if u need further clarification, no.... I don't think u r solely responsible for this problem.

And I agree, I think EVERYONE should always be aware of the way they are saying things to avoid misunderstandings.

ImANoob
08-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Power levelling, in my opinion, is for people who already know the game, have the lvl 56 enchantress, and are making a pally, and don't NEED to re-learn the game. If you know the game already then powerlevelling is fine. If not, its obvious. He can power level if he wants, its not like he'll be hard to spot In-game.

Navygreen
08-29-2011, 07:03 AM
OMG, people please!! Man this place is crazy sometimes. I feel as though if power leveling isn't your thing and it is frowned upon by you or others, just don't respond to the thread. Have you ever noticed that these threads on power leveling don't get locked? Why should they? It's a personal preference. I think that telling people they're wrong with how they want to play is causing an issue in itself because it's almost hijacking a persons post. It invites flaming, arguments and other negativity. If you don't like the post, just dont reply. Leave it be. Take note of the player in question and if you don't want to play along with them, don't. I don't see anything wrong with power leveling. If people want to rush through the game and not play then fine. It's their loss or their gain depending on how THEY look at it. I really don't care. It dosn't affect my experience with the game so I DONT CARE.

Jeeze quit arguing! It's annoying.

NECROREAPER
08-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Were having a friendly argument and actually a learning experience.

No bickering here, just a constructive argument.

dallasboycows
08-29-2011, 08:24 PM
i don't look down on a power leveler and neither should you. Who give a poop? Some people play the game to look like big bad level 56's. Some play for pvp, some seem to just be a garage seller with 800 million in their stash. Why look down on someone that wants to breeze through the game. look it up. up up down down left right left right b a select start. People been cheating and looking to get to the top since the beginning of games. Everyone isn't like you. so if your purpose in the game is different who cares. He will be a high level that has no idea how to use his character. Doesn't know his combos, doesn't know the maps or how to co-op levels, etc.

Aradraca
08-29-2011, 08:36 PM
Think u forgot my question lol

NECROREAPER
08-29-2011, 08:39 PM
Aradraca, would mind doing us a favor and closing this thread? Apparently people just want to flame anyone for disagreeing so this is fast turning into a flame thread and frankly, it's dumb that people don't understand the difference between an argument and a fight.

dallasboycows
08-29-2011, 08:44 PM
people just get mad cuz they spent forever getting to 56 and don't have the plat and friends to cheat their way to the top. totally understandable. I just have one thing to say. LEROY JENKINS.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU

OMG, people please!! Man this place is crazy sometimes. I feel as though if power leveling isn't your thing and it is frowned upon by you or others, just don't respond to the thread. Have you ever noticed that these threads on power leveling don't get locked? Why should they? It's a personal preference. I think that telling people they're wrong with how they want to play is causing an issue in itself because it's almost hijacking a persons post. It invites flaming, arguments and other negativity. If you don't like the post, just dont reply. Leave it be. Take note of the player in question and if you don't want to play along with them, don't. I don't see anything wrong with power leveling. If people want to rush through the game and not play then fine. It's their loss or their gain depending on how THEY look at it. I really don't care. It dosn't affect my experience with the game so I DONT CARE.

Aradraca
08-29-2011, 08:50 PM
Thread is now closed

NECROREAPER
08-29-2011, 08:57 PM
No I mean you have to edit your first post in order to lock it, hahaha

Aikiebo
08-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Think u forgot my question lol

Hey! Sorry, if I missed your question. Elixrs don't stack. If they did, the answer to ur question would be that it would be 8x, not 16x. The 4 wouldn't square, it would double. But, they don't stack so it would stay at 4x xp.

4x combo.has 4x xp, but 3x armour and 3x damage buffs. U prob new that, just thought id mention it just in case.

The crown u asking about. It's not really a vanity item, it's got stats. However, players aren't going to.be able to get the crown once the expansion implements. As far as I know, the most recent word on that is that prob gonna happen in couple of days. So, if u r lev 46, you prob not gonna be able to get it. The idea is to reward players who do 10x the xp to get from 55 - 56. But, I imagine there gonna be similar item at lev 61. You'll be able to get that.

Did, u see my origiginal post with ideas to help get u to 50? Please ask anything else. Or, of I didnt give complete enuff answer let me know.

Wut lev u now?

Have fun! Let us know if u need anything else.

Aikiebo
08-29-2011, 09:04 PM
Aradraca, would

mind doing us a favor and closing this thread? Apparently people just want to flame anyone for disagreeing so this is fast turning into a flame thread and frankly, it's dumb that people don't understand the difference between an argument and a fight.

Lol lol, someone so eloquently disagrees with u and u call for the thread to be closed, hahaha OMG, lol

Look! I'm editing my post! I have to admit, im bit stunned. I guess tho I shouldn't be. Really thought u more fair/objective. Lol omg, lol

Look! I'm editing my post again! I have stopped being naieve. I thought u had good intentions. I mean u r incorrect, but, I really thought u were a decent guy who u and I had disagreements which of course is ok, when people can act right. But, I see I was wrong
There can be threads thay go on for pages and pages and pages when it is 10-12 guys anti powrrleveling focusing on one membrr who is trying to help. That can go on forever cuz u think u winning (as if popularity was gonna decide this), but when u at the other end of the deal, u call for the thread to be closed!? Lol lol hahaha
O
M
G
Lol

Pharcyde
08-29-2011, 09:26 PM
http://www.hollow-hill.com/sabina/images/serious-cat.jpg

NECROREAPER
08-29-2011, 09:34 PM
Lol lol, someone so eloquently disagrees with u and u call for the thread to be closed, hahaha OMG, lol

Look! I'm editing my post! I have to admit, im bit stunned. I guess tho I shouldn't be. Really thought u more fair/objective. Lol omg, lol

Look! I'm editing my post again! I have stopped being naieve. I thought u had good intentions. I mean u r incorrect, but, I really thought u were a decent guy who u and I had disagreements which of course is ok, when people can act right. But, I see I was wrong
There can be threads thay go on for pages and pages and pages when it is 10-12 guys anti powrrleveling focusing on one membrr who is trying to help. That can go on forever cuz u think u winning (as if popularity was gonna decide this), but when u at the other end of the deal, u call for the thread to be closed!? Lol lol hahaha
O
M
G
Lol

Oh no no, I wasn't talking about you aikiebo, I was talking about the others who came in here and started flaming.

I was referring to you when I was saying that we were having a friendly argument and actually learning stuff.

Hope I did t offend you, it wasn't my intentions.

@Pharcyde: LOL. I r super srs

Ellyidol
08-29-2011, 09:38 PM

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?17038-Free-Powerleveling-Service!&highlight=power+level

No I mean you have to edit your first post in order to lock it, hahaha

Unfortunately, only GoA's can lock their own threads.

Power leveling is fine, BUT frowned on by the community (forum especially). I power level my toons when I want to make a new alt, but I ask friends privately or in-game. Since these power-leveling threads tend to go up in flames and never result to anything, they are nothing but flammable topics waiting to be locked.

I'm 100% sure that players who introduce themselves in the 'New Player' section and asking for help will get help, in-game or on the forums. I'm also 100% sure that those threads are almost flame-proof.

Knowledge is power. In this case, knowledge is power-leveling. If you are new, introduce yourself! Make friends. You'll find it'll be much more rewarding and entertaining than just plain power-leveling. If you aren't new, and looking to level an alt, post a thread looking for other people leveling alts as well, I'm sure there will always be people who will be.

NECROREAPER
08-29-2011, 09:51 PM
Dang, thanks for the heads up Elly.

Well with your approval OP I'd like to report the thread for closure, unless you want it kept open that is. However this will still probably turn into a flame thread regardless :/

Aikiebo
08-29-2011, 09:53 PM

About half way through this thread there is a player, think name was largecommand offering to help ya. If u have any other questions, I really, really hope they didn't discourage you. Plz feel free to ask/say anything that ud like.

Power leveling is disliked by a few players. However, if u read info from the devs u will see u r free to power level. Don't let anyone stop u, if u want to.

Wilddar
08-29-2011, 09:58 PM
The bottom line is: everyone has there own opinions, and usually arguing gets you no where. Think like this, if everyone had the same opinions then the world would be a boring place. :) This thread seems very vast in information about powerleveling, and instead of locking it, it would be kind of cool to have this as a reference to new players. :)

Aikiebo
08-29-2011, 10:07 PM

Ya, I thought u and I were having a fine conversation. I had no prob with it at all. Adults should act like adults, and it was going fine, I.e. not be sensitive little babies. Lol, yeah, I thought u great guy that had best intentions. Until you called for this thread to be locked. I am just so stunned, that after all these years of playing video games, someone can make me feel naieve.

No, u didnt offend me, that honestly not the prob. You just honestly surprised me. But, it's better to no the truth.

Aikiebo
08-29-2011, 10:14 PM

Btw, no one was flaming. But, u r hoping to silence.

AmongDemons
08-29-2011, 10:26 PM
People power lvl, they remain noobs with high lvl toons, vets who actually PLAY THE GAME get upset at failed noobs because they are literally useless to a party which is detrimental to high lvl runs.

In the end powerlvling defeats the purpose of playing the game in the first place, just because you are lvl 55+ does not make you an LG or valuable in any way. Experienced players can see through noobs and easily identify who is a legit player and who is not. Power lvl if you want, no one will stop you or care to do so, but in the end you really limit yourself first and limit the community second ;)

Oh btw a majority of powerleveled noobs become cocky and annoying, which fails the community just that much more. My ultimate point being, don't be a noob and learn your class to the core so that you are not just another wasted failure of pixelated life that I get to block in balefort :D!

Best wishes good sirs.

Aikiebo
08-29-2011, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=Navygreen;396555]OMG, people please!! Man this place is crazy sometimes. I feel as though if power leveling isn't your thing and it is frowned upon by you or others, just don't respond to the thread. Have you ever noticed that these threads on power leveling don't get locked? Why should they? It's a personal preference. I think that telling people they're wrong with how they want to play is causing an issue in itself because it's almost hijacking a persons post. It invites flaming, arguments and other negativity. If you don't like the post, just dont reply. Leave it be. Take note of the player in question and if you don't want to play along with them, don't. I don't see anything wrong with power leveling. If people want to rush through the game and not play then fine. It's their loss or their gain depending on how THEY look at it. I really don't care. It dosn't affect

I'm 100% sure that players who introduce themselves in the tion and asking for help will get help, in-game or on the forums. I'm also 100% sure that those threads are .

Ellyidol, the past few weeks ive been working on writing some posts. Posts I had promised some time ago. Last few days really working hard on them. In order to write these posts, I have taken about 200 screen shots of posts. I did this cuz have some computer access at friend but no www acess there, so I take the screen shots and put on thumb drive so can refer to them when I write these posts. I have record of about 40 times when new members have been flamed, threatened and called names/intimidated. I sure u are not aware of these incidents. My screen shots only go back three months, btw. Also, just in case anyone is interested, the very first posts that I read on this forum were few of these insults and threats. I almost decided not to stay with forum. But, it is the only source of game info. So had no choice.

There was no flaming on this thread. That is not why it is being called to close.

I want to ask u a question. I hope u will answer me. I just really want to know, if u don't mind. Do u agree with nec and want this thread to be locked also?

Ellyidol
08-29-2011, 10:44 PM
No worries, responding to posts without constant Internet access can be difficult.

For those that flame/insult new members, let's just say that they are only hurting themselves despite their possible motive of trying to portray themselves to being cool and veteran pioneers. Hopefully this isn't happening as much.

I'll answer your question :)

I don't fully agree, but I see his intentions. It's quite easy to tell a flaming thread, or it's pathway into one. So in that sense, I agree that it should be locked for potential flaming, but I also agree that posts in this thread are useful. Overall, hot topic to keep an eye on, but no lock yet, and hopefully ever.

NECROREAPER
08-29-2011, 10:47 PM
I only wanted this thread to be locked so it wouldn't turn into a flame war as almost every other power leveling thread has been before.

You (aikiebo) and I and a few others were having a meaningful conversation/argument about the implications of power leveling, why its looked down upon, and what it means to 'look down upon' it. Others came in here and ruined the conversation/argument by raging about how we were arguing and should stop because apparently we were flaming each other (???). Maybe if we want to have a meaningful convo about it we should pm each other? Just a thought.

Otukura
08-29-2011, 10:49 PM
You could create a group so as to have a group discussion without letting the whole community look at it. I believe there's an option to not let people not a member of the group see the discussions there.

As to locking, I don't believe something should be locked if there's a chance a flame war could break out. I'd rather wait to lock it.

Redbridge
08-29-2011, 11:20 PM
Folks, lots of great debate but just wanted to highlight a possible issue.

Regardless of whether your pro or anti power levelling, every one is entitled to do what they want and after all it is just a game.

As long as its clear what issues could arise, then people can make their own decisions armed with the knowledge to make a choice that best suits them.

My biggest fear, is that newer players may be put off posting on the forums or even asking for help/assistance when they know they could do with some, because they are worried about getting flamed or disagreed with.

I think its clear that power levelling might, or might not, be a contributing factor to lower skill levels if employed on your first character, which in turn may upset some players trying run efficiently in end game maps, but what ever we think about it, I'm thinking we need to try to be as supportive as possible to ALL players regardless of what route they decide to take. I genuinely think that is all people are trying to do here, but unfortunately it sometimes doesn't come across like that.

Just an observation but as always am more than happy be pulled aside and slapped around the head with a disagreeable wet fish...

NECROREAPER
08-29-2011, 11:49 PM
Well now that it seems that this thread has leveled out (no pun intended :D ) I'd like to pose a question for more of you seasoned members, and its actually Aikiebo's question.

What does 'frowning upon' mean to you when in the context of power leveling? I appreciate that Aikiebo brought up the question as I, for one, have never actually thought about what it meant to me and what it should mean. After all, there really are no 'punishment's per se for being power leveled but we all know the consequences of doing so.

Otukura
08-29-2011, 11:58 PM
I don't think it's so much the frowning upon of powerleveling, but frowning upon those members of the powerleveling community who haven't grasped the game. Aikiebo is actually changing my stance a bit.. yes, there are powerleveled players who play like a pro. And there are non-powerleveled players who absolutely fail and have egos the size of Texas. Have we actually looked at a group with a substantial number of players, and then kept tabs on them from level 1 thru 55(6)? I'm not going to go and encourage players to powerlevel, or do it myself, but if I was just joining, where's the proof. I'm half-concerned the main reason I discourage is it the community's views as a whole.

Ellyidol
08-30-2011, 01:46 AM
My opinion on the main reason why power leveling is 'frowned upon' by the general community is because it, power leveling, seems to be the common denominator in the 'noobs' of PL, therefore attributing power leveling to be something that causes you to become 'noob'.

By noob, I mean little to no knowledge about the game yet play at levels (end game) that require this knowledge or make it very apparent if you have this knowledge. All while acting with, what Otu said, the egos the size of Texas.

In the same way, I don't know if much are familiar, the way some WoW players 'frown upon' the act of 'clicking' or a 'clicker'. It's the same concept, IMO. It's a part of the game, players are free to use it, but it is usually seen as a pre-requisite to being a noob.

I would say that the community would 'frown upon' using an iPod if the majority of iPod players are completely 'noob'. Not a good analogy, but you get the point. Its not power leveling specifically, but what it does.

Driazsomethingiforgot
08-30-2011, 01:49 AM
Its not really looked down upon and i say its fine if you really wanna use 4x combo just get a good group of friends and pop a elixer for a hour and run plasma pyrmid or keeper when you can and you should 50 in no time.

Ellyidol
08-30-2011, 01:56 AM
Its not really looked down upon and i say its fine if you really wanna use 4x combo just get a good group of friends and pop a elixer for a hour and run plasma pyrmid or keeper when you can and you should 50 in no time.

I don't think that's power leveling, just speed leveling :p

I think the power leveling we are talking about here is when a higher level character just clears the lower level maps as quick as possible and the lower level character just run through with him, most probably just leeching. This gives him levels skills, and more access to the game, but without real knowledge on what those levels, skills and game maps mean or do.

Navygreen
08-30-2011, 07:11 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?17038-Free-Powerleveling-Service!&highlight=power+level

Took a while to get locked, no? And it took the OP to leave and the thread to turn into flame wars before the lock.

:D

Navygreen
08-30-2011, 07:15 AM
People power lvl, they remain noobs with high lvl toons, vets who actually PLAY THE GAME get upset at failed noobs because they are literally useless to a party which is detrimental to high lvl runs.

In the end powerlvling defeats the purpose of playing the game in the first place, just because you are lvl 55+ does not make you an LG or valuable in any way. Experienced players can see through noobs and easily identify who is a legit player and who is not. Power lvl if you want, no one will stop you or care to do so, but in the end you really limit yourself first and limit the community second ;)

Oh btw a majority of powerleveled noobs become cocky and annoying, which fails the community just that much more. My ultimate point being, don't be a noob and learn your class to the core so that you are not just another wasted failure of pixelated life that I get to block in balefort :D!

Best wishes good sirs.

I can understand this. :D

Ellyidol
08-30-2011, 07:19 AM
Took a while to get locked, no? And it took the OP to leave and the thread to turn into flame wars before the lock.

Yeah, we had to request for it to get locked too, but it supports the reason for why threads get locked. Inappropriate, illegal, or flame/vulgar etc. :)

Navygreen
08-30-2011, 07:22 AM
Sorry for the triple post everyone. Just wanted to say that what I said was not intended to start any other beef with anyone or to get the thread locked. I got a bit annoyed because of some of the comments I see when it involves certain parts of the game. Games have been out for such a long time and I haven't seen much change in the way some people play them. People 'cheat' people rush through things, a lot of people don't follow story lines, a lot of people play the way they like to play. I can see why it may be frowned upon by the folks who have actually played and grind their way through the entire thing. On the other hand, I figure that the folks who don't take the time to play will have their own kind of fun. Later down the line things may get difficult to where they can no longer enjoy the game because they never took the time to learn certain things. But that isn't my problem, it's theirs.

I wasn't saying that you guys weren't having a decent debate about the whole thing. I just say, play the game and have fun because at the end of the day, the battery dies, you turn it off and tomorrow start again. It's just a game. A very good game, but a game, nonetheless. I just figured you guys were arguing and I couldn't see the reason why. But you both say it was a debate and it was friendly so don't mind me. And I dont think the thread should be locked. It's not a bad thread, just a few misunderstandings.

Navygreen
08-30-2011, 07:26 AM
Yeah, we had to request for it to get locked too, but it supports the reason for why threads get locked. Inappropriate, illegal, or flame/vulgar etc. :)

Yeah I actually read every comment and every page of that one lol! It was interesting to see some people's point of view. Honestly, I never knew it was that big of an issue until I read Reported's thread. I can totally understand both sides of this. Maybe we can find a happy medium somewhere down the line. :)

Ellyidol
08-30-2011, 07:29 AM
Yeah I actually read every comment and every page of that one lol! It was interesting to see some people's point of view. Honestly, I never knew it was that big of an issue until I read Reported's thread. I can totally understand both sides of this. Maybe we can find a happy medium somewhere down the line. :)

I never knew either, I'm sure you saw that I actually volunteered to help and to earn some extra cash. The side-effects were noticed only later on though.. Much like first home owner loans :D

Navygreen
08-30-2011, 07:37 AM
I never knew either, I'm sure you saw that I actually volunteered to help and to earn some extra cash. The side-effects were noticed only later on though.. Much like first home owner loans :D

Haha! :P

Ignorance is not an excuse, Elly.

lol j/k :) No, but I saw that but it's perfectly fine. It seems that some people just like to help other players achieve their goals. It's fulfilling in a way. There's been countless times where i've ran into the Magic Portal in Forest Haven and just ran through the entire dungeon to help the newer players clear the level. Offering tips and information along the way and how to do basic combos, etc.. Now, whether or not they appreciate me killing everything in sight before they even get a chance to tap the attack button, I don't know.. lol but my friend list is pretty extensive and I have a lot of low level players on it. They invite me to a dungeon, I go in to help them clear the board, offer my tips and leave. In return, they get the info from me and help with fighting a boss. I feel happy, they're happy, everything works out in the end. Hopefully my help isn't frowned on by too many people. I feel like i'm helping but not actually blatantly "power-leveling."

:) Sorry, I tend to go off and write a book when it isn't always necessary.

Zerious
08-30-2011, 11:19 AM

el.. em... ey... oh...

lemme stop you there. I wasn't gonna jump into this, but frankly you're making stuff up now. Please explain this statement. I do not see how this is even a valid point to support your reasoning behind power leveling. The only way to actually get good off of power leveling is if you watched an actual pro (who probably won't power-level you anyways) make runs for you. But even this will only make you "good-at-best". Practice is always a factor in getting good at something. Point invalid

If you care about a game, that's fine and dandy but platstyle doesn't display care for the game (someone could be super-uber-leet hax0r status but not give a drop about the game.) point invalid

And how could ANYBODY understand the game mechanics of a game if they don't even do anything? (this was the point you tried to make that made me jump in). There are players who have spent DAYS doing tests in both pve and pvp to find out differences in mechanics. No way is a power-leveled player (assuming it's their main) is gonna know more than those who have actually done the research. That's like saying high school freshman understand nuclear physics than the doctors who do the research and write the textbooks themselves. POINT INVALID

kinda late i know, but if Aikiebo sees this then I'd feel better

Redbridge
08-30-2011, 11:36 AM
HeHe Zerious, we just got this to a nice place and you stoked the fires again....LOL (I do agree wit ya though)

It's certainly an emotive topic, eh? :teapot:

Aradraca
08-30-2011, 11:42 AM
Please stop arguing on my thread its CLOSED

NECROREAPER
08-30-2011, 01:17 PM
Thread isn't closed Aradraca, its still open and its been turned from a flame thread to a constructive debate.

Aikiebo
08-30-2011, 01:32 PM

el.. em... ey... oh...

lemme stop you there. I wasn't gonna jump into this, but frankly you're making stuff up now. Please explain this statement. I do not see how this is even a valid point to support your reasoning behind power leveling. The only way to actually get good off of power leveling is if you watched an actual pro (who probably won't power-level you anyways) make runs for you. But even this will only make you "good-at-best". Practice is always a factor in getting good at something. Point invalid

If you care about a game, that's fine and dandy but platstyle doesn't display care for the game (someone could be super-uber-leet hax0r status but not give a drop about the game.) point invalid

And how could ANYBODY understand the game mechanics of a game if they don't even do anything? (this was the point you tried to make that made me jump in). There are players who have spent DAYS doing tests in both pve and pvp to find out differences in mechanics. No way is a power-leveled player (assuming it's their main) is gonna know more than those who have actually done the research. That's like saying high school freshman understand nuclear physics than the doctors who do the research and write the textbooks themselves. POINT INVALID

kinda late i know, but if Aikiebo sees this then I'd feel better

Hey! Thanks for reply to my post. As I said in above post I am working on post. Sorry taking me so long. I think you asked many excellent questoons
I am very glad u did. And, no, I not making anything up. Just like everyone else who feels strongly on this issue, im seriouse and sincere. But I glad u asked these questions. In post below this one, someone said we were in good place with this.thread, then u bring this up. Something to that effect, cant go check. Please please, I think ur questions are excellent. And o no, u didnt mean to be rude.when u say I making stuff up. I really really not bothered or upset or anything. I think this thread was going real real good all the way thru and really hope it dont get locked.

Edit: sorry about spelling and grammar, but using this device gets dif and I am on the run doing stuff and not really enough time to go over make everything perfect, just wanted to get my reply in in case it gets locked. Which I hope it dont.

Aradraca
08-30-2011, 01:45 PM
Ok as long as u dont argue

brian_spence_ni
08-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Coming back to the original topic (did we ever need to leave it?) and I agree completely with Driazsomethingiforgot's earlier post. If you stick to the likes of plasma pyramid then move to crush the keeper at level 43, then you should find large groups at a similar level who are constantly remaking the area to gain xp. Take an xp elixir and you're talking level 48-50 in a few hours - you don't really need to pay a.n. other to power-level you.

I agree to some extent with earlier posts that you do miss out learning how to play your character if you power-level. Then again, I didn't really appreciate how to play the 3 character-types until I'd levelled all 3; this gives you an insight into how character-types inter-relate. And good luck reaching your goal!

Aradraca
08-31-2011, 06:24 AM
Played 1 yr already so i not a noob btw im a merchant

Zerious
08-31-2011, 12:44 PM
Hey! Thanks for reply to my post. As I said in above post I am working on post. Sorry taking me so long. I think you asked many excellent questoons
I am very glad u did. And, no, I not making anything up. Just like everyone else who feels strongly on this issue, im seriouse and sincere. But I glad u asked these questions. In post below this one, someone said we were in good place with this.thread, then u bring this up. Something to that effect, cant go check. Please please, I think ur questions are excellent. And o no, u didnt mean to be rude.when u say I making stuff up. I really really not bothered or upset or anything. I think this thread was going real real good all the way thru and really hope it dont get locked.

Edit: sorry about spelling and grammar, but using this device gets dif and I am on the run doing stuff and not really enough time to go over make everything perfect, just wanted to get my reply in in case it gets locked. Which I hope it dont.

just sharing, cuz it's caring.

what does merchanting have to do with gameplay skill? I can sit around and watch prices rise and fall all day, it's not hard. Plus, it's a very universal thing in any game so that doesn't display whether your pro or noob. Just sayin. Not trying to say you are or are not a noob because I haven't seen you play myself, just saying merchanting is totally irrelevant to actual gameplay skills.

Aikiebo
08-31-2011, 08:03 PM

Hey! How u doing? Did u see my replies to ur questions? Hope so. If not let me know. If u want to do some 4x runs let me know. Add me ign: dontbethatguy

Aikiebo
08-31-2011, 08:07 PM

just sharing, cuz it's caring.

what does merchanting have to do with gameplay skill? I can sit around and watch prices rise and fall all day, it's not hard. Plus, it's a very universal thing in any game so that doesn't display whether your pro or noob. Just sayin. Not trying to say you are or are not a noob because I haven't seen you play myself, just saying merchanting is totally irrelevant to actual gameplay skills.

Hey! He said when he started this thread he was level 40. Guess u forgot.

Aradraca
09-01-2011, 08:00 AM
Went back to being a merchant selling lv 53 ff sword and spending 1.5 mil meet in game if interested

Aikiebo
09-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Went back to being a merchant selling lv 53 ff sword and spending 1.5 mil meet in game if interested

Hey! Is ur ign aradraca ? Just lettin ya no, yesterday sent friend request and I been checking to see if u on few times yesterday and today. Let me know when u gonna be on if ya want, ok?

Aradraca
09-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Yes ign aradraca prob on tonight